Joe Scarborough - Elizabeth Warren impersonation

PSA featuring Native American actor Chief Iron Eyes Cody

You know he was really Italian, right?

I do now.

Hidden in this news report are two (2) statements that I, as a political consultant, find stunning.

First, this is "Lying Lizzie Warren's" first campaign appearance in a week.

Second, this is the first time that she has commented on this issue in a month!!!! Try that if you are a Republican, conservative, or libertarian female candidate running for the Federal Senate with a "controversial" issue such as claiming to be a Native American/Cherokee.

http://www.myfoxbost...&clipId=7325896

Elizabeth Warren is at most 1/32 Cherokee.

And if one of her ancestors isn't on a Federal government roll from 1894 (when the Cherokees were being compensated for giving up certain lands in Oklahoma), she can't be a member of the Cherokee Nation.

At least we can say she isn't as completely fake as Ward Churchill.

Robert Campbell

Which Churchill is More Indian: Ward or Winston?

89x88xChurchill4.jpg.pagespeed.ic.I06aHDIt turns out there is considerable doubt as to whether Winston Churchill actually had any Iroquois blood in his ancestry, as reported here the other day, though he liked to retail the idea himself.  The indispensible people at the Churchill Centre have the skinny:

Long before the age of political correctness, some Churchills delighted in extolling the legend of their Native American blood, believed to have been introduced through Jennie Jerome’s maternal grandmother, Clarissa Willcox. Despite the much-mooted Indian features of some of Clarissa’s descendants, there is no genealogical evidence to support Indian ancestry in the Jerome lineage. . .

The Churchill world does not easily give up its myths, no matter how fanciful. Sir Winston, to whose romantic nature the story appealed, was known to believe it, as did some members of his family, including all the writing Leslies beginning with Anita Leslie’s father. Sir Winston’s grandson, in his preface to
The Great Republic
, his new book of his grandfather’s writings on America, while stating his continued bias to believe, leaves it to the reader to decide if there is Native American blood in the Jerome line.

300x223xWard-Churchill-copy-300x223.jpg.

Another Fauxchahontas

One should note that despite lingering uncertainty, at least Churchill never submitted recipes for a native American cookbook, or applied for a university position citing minority status.  That would set him apart not just from the egregious Elizabeth Warren, but the other famous Churchill of our time—Ward Churchill, whose claims to Indian ancestry are also just as bogus as Warren’s.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2012/05/which-churchill-is-more-indian-ward-or-winston.php?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+powerlineblog%2Flivefeed+%28Power+Line%29&utm_content=Yahoo!+Mail

Mrs. Warren’s profession, cont’d

Posted: 26 May 2012 06:43 AM PDT

(Scott Johnson)

We want to update the saga of Native American/Senator wannabe Elizabeth Warren. On Monday Howie Carr contributed the New York Post column “Elizabeth Warren’s little lies.” Yesterday Carr added “Another taxing problem for Elizabeth Warren.”

Warren lost Carr long ago, but the Boston Globe has done its best to hold the fort down for her. Yesterday’s Boston Globe nevertheless brought us Mary Carmichael’s “Filings add to questions on Warren’s ethnic claims.” Carmichael reports:

[F]or at least six straight years during Warren’s tenure, Harvard University reported in federally mandated diversity statistics that it had a Native American woman in its senior ranks at the law school. According to both Harvard officials and federal guidelines, those statistics are almost always based on the way employees describe themselves.

In addition, both Harvard’s guidelines and federal regulations for the statistics lay out a specific definition of Native American that Warren does not meet.

The documents suggest for the first time that either Warren or a Harvard administrator classified her repeatedly as Native American in papers prepared for the government in a way that apparently did not adhere to federal diversity guidelines. They raise further questions about Warren’s statements that she was unaware Harvard was promoting her as Native American.

Carmichael is late to the story, but she has acquired an attitude working it up, even adding a note of pattern recognition:

The administrator responsible for Harvard Law School’s faculty diversity statistics from 1996 to 2004, the period in question, was Alan Ray, a citizen of the Cherokee Nation who, like Warren, has fair skin, blue eyes, and Oklahoma roots.

Has William Jacobson commented on this story? If so, I can’t find it, although he was at work on a related Globe story yesterday.

Jesse Washington, the AP’s man on the diversity beat, seizes the day to explore the metaphysical question at the heart of the Warren Saga: “What’s an American Indian? Warren case stirs inquiry.” Washington gives us the Cartesian approach to the story. She thinks she is, therefore she is. QED.

In the new issue of the Weekly Standard, Geoffrey Norman summarizes the story so far. Norman does a good job, but he quotes Christopher Caldwell’s favorable Weekly Standard article on Warren’s scholarship without analysis. Norman appears to take Caldwell at face value. Caldwell, however, was suckered by Warren. Warren’s scholarship is precisely as bona fide as her claim to Indian ancestry.

George Mason University School of Law Professor Todd Zywicki has been on Warren’s case for a while on the basis her shoddy scholarship. See, for example, Professor Zywicki’s Wall Street Journal column “In Elizabeth Warren we trust?” Professor Zywicki elaborated on his WSJ column in

. Professor Zywicki has exposed Warren as an academic charlatan.

The gentleman at American Glob declares this the best Elizabeth Warren parody ever. It will do until the next one comes along.

I have previously made the point here that Mrs. Warren is a piece of work. When it comes to odious phonies, she provides something of a case study. She gives us the complete package.

UPDATE: Professor Jacobson emails to note that he commented on Carmichael’s Globe story here, “sorta.”

STEVE adds: Oh what the heck, since we’re piling on Warren, let’s revisit this video from last year spoofing Warren’s previous high moments:

Granted that this thread started under humor...I wonder if the left thinks it is this funny now...

For Elizabeth Warren, a bump becomes a hurdle

Massaschusetts_Senate_06acf-1545.jpg

Steven Senne/AP - Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren, right, takes questions from members of the media as Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick, left, looks on during an event at Warren's campaigns headquarters Wednesday in Somerville, Mass.

By David A. Fahrenthold and Chris Cillizza, Published: May 31

It started as a one-day story, a chuckle on conservative talk radio in Boston.

In late April, the Boston Herald reported that Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren had been identified as a Native American by her bosses at Harvard Law School. At the time, the school was trying to play up the diversity of its faculty.

w%2013_1336145401.jpg

A bellwether Senate clash in Massachusetts: The tight and hard-fought battle between Sen. Scott Brown ® and Democratic challenger Elizabeth Warren has become one of the more closely watched Senate races in the country.

Warren said her relatives told her that she has a fraction of American Indian heritage. She said she didn’t know that Harvard had identified her, officially, as an ethnic minority.

Late Wednesday, Warren acknowledged that it had been her, after all, who told Harvard and another university employer that she was Native American.

“At some point after I was hired by them, I . . . provided that information to the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard,” Warren’s statement said. “My Native American heritage is part of who I am, I’m proud of it, and I have been open about it.”

The explanation for the changing story: Warren’s campaign said she had forgotten events from the 1990s. But already, her epic fumble of a simple question threatened to change the dynamic of the Senate race in Massachusetts, one of the most-watched contests of this election year.

Warren had learned an iron law of politics: Bad denials make little things big.

The episode could have been a minor nuisance for the campaign. In a race in which the economy, jobs and debt are the overriding issues, it’s unlikely that whether Warren is Native American would matter all that much to voters.

But Warren has turned what could have been a small problem into a major story line by not coming out with everything she knew about the episode from the start.

At a news conference after a campaign event Thursday, her Republican opponent, Sen. Scott Brown, said that the controversy “goes to somebody’s character and it goes to their truthfulness and integrity, and it is up to the voters to decide how much that matters.”

“Everything I hear from people,” Brown said, “it matters a lot.”

Warren, a professor on leave from Harvard, helped President Obama create the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau after the 2008 financial crisis. She is now trying to unseat Brown, who won a surprise victory in a 2010 special election to replace the late Edward M. Kennedy (D).

Warren has become a liberal champion and sought to make her campaign about the “level playing field.” She said Brown and congressional Republicans were letting big companies and rich people avoid their fair share of taxes and regulation.

“Washington is rigged to work for those who can hire an army of lobbyists and an army of lawyers to get special deals,” Warren says on her Web site. “It isn’t working for small businesses and middle-class families. That has to change.”

Since the controversy, however, the race has been defined for her. It has been about whether Warren had tilted her own playing field — by playing up an ethnic identity she didn’t deserve. Warren has insisted that her heritage had nothing to do with her hiring.

“I am very proud of my Native American heritage, thank you,” Warren told the Herald on April 27, the day after the story first emerged. Warren said then that she could not recall listing herself that way when applying to schools or looking for jobs. Warren said she thought that Harvard might have learned of her heritage — family lore holds that she is part Cherokee and Delaware — through informal conversations with other faculty members.

“I listed myself in the directory in the hopes that it might mean that I would be invited to a luncheon . . . with people who are like I am,” Warren told the Herald on May 2. By then, it had been discovered that she had listed herself as a minority in a professional directory of law professors.

“There are real issues middle-class families are dealing with every day, and that’s where Elizabeth is focused,” Warren spokeswoman Alethea Harney told the Herald on May 27. By then, the Herald reported that Warren was declining to answer any questions about her ethnic identity.

Finally, after more digging from local reporters, Warren came clean Wednesday. On Thursday, in a last attempt to control the story, she sought to turn the outrage back on Brown. Earlier that day, Brown had made a crack about Warren relying on her parents’ stories: “My mom and dad have told me a lot of things, too, but it’s not accurate.”

“Scott Brown’s comments about my parents are totally out of line. I resent him questioning their honesty,” Warren said in a statement. She said Brown ought to apologize.

He didn’t.

“Especially in these type of things,” Brown had said earlier in the day, “when you’re checking a box and you’re getting benefits that are entitled to people who need them and who historically have been discriminated upon, and you have others relying on those representations, it is a problem.”

===========================

So, this lying sack of marxism lied to gain the position at Harvard. She became the ONLY professor to teach at Harvard Law School that did not graduate from a top ten [10] law school. Her law school was ranked eight-second [82nd], and even with the new math, that number does not fall into the top ten [10] in rank.

Therefore, she perjured herself on an application and received an unjust enrichment based partially on Federal funds that support affirmative action.

That might even be a crime...ya think?

Adam

Damn...the marxist bitch cannot even be true to her warped ideology...

Records: Prof profited by buying, selling homes

By Jerry Kronenberg and Christine McConville

Saturday, June 2, 2012 - Updated 15 hours ago

Elizabeth Warren, who has railed against predatory banks and heartless foreclosures, took part in about a dozen Oklahoma real estate deals that netted her and her family hefty profits through maneuvers such as “flipping” properties, records show.

A Herald review has found that the Democratic U.S. Senate candidate rapidly bought and sold homes herself, loaned money at high interest rates to relatives and purchased foreclosed properties at bargain prices.

Land records from Warren’s native Oklahoma City show the Harvard professor was active in the often topsy-turvy real estate market in the 1990s, including:

• Purchasing a foreclosed home at 2725 West Wilshire Boulevard from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development for $61,000 in June 1993, then selling it in December 1994 for $95,000 — a 56 percent mark-up in just 18 months.

• Buying a house at 200 NW 16th St. for $30,000 in August 1993, then flipping it for $145,000 — a 383 percent gain after just five months.

• Lending one of her brothers money at 9.5 percent interest to buy a home at 1425 Classen Drive for $35,000 in August 2000. He sold the place three months later for $38,500 — a 10 percent gain in 75 days.

• Providing her brother with financing to buy a $25,000 house at 4301 NW 16th St. in 1994. He sold the property four years later for $42,000, a 68 percent increase.

• Giving her sister-in-law a mortgage in 1996 to buy a $31,000 home at 2621 NW 13th St. Three years later, the sister-in-law sold the place for $45,000 — a 45 percent boost in three years.

• Providing her brother with a loan in 1997 to buy 901 NW 22nd St. for $90,000. He sold it some two years later for $106,000 — an 18 percent increase.

• Giving her brother a mortgage to buy 3836 NW 12th St. in 1997 for $26,000. Nine years later, he unloaded the home for $45,000 — a 73 percent jump.

Herald columnist Howie Carr reported yesterday that Warren and her relatives also profited from two additional Oklahoma City foreclosures — in both cases showing triple-digit percentage gains.

Warren’s campaign issued a statement last night: “Elizabeth and (her husband) Bruce are fortunate to be in a position where they can help their family. They have been able to help relatives buy their homes and her nephew — a contractor — fix up houses.”

However, Warren and her family’s private investments don’t seem to square with her public statements about the latest real estate boom and bust.

“We are in the midst of one of the greatest economic crises in our country’s history — a crisis that began one lousy mortgage at a time,” the Democrat wrote on her campaign website, which also decries “a deregulated credit industry (that) squeezed families harder, hawking dangerous mortgages.”

<p>So the lying sack of marxist shit just continues to lie...I guess the mortgage scamming she engaged in was not in the last twenty-five [25] years even though it was!<br /><br />

<br /><br />

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/18677686/2012/06/01/one-on-one-interview-with-elizabeth-warren

<script type='text/javascript' src='http://WFXT.images.worldnow.com/interface/js/WNVideo.js?rnd=21497;hostDomain=www.myfoxboston.com;playerWidth=630;playerHeight=355;isShowIcon=true;clipId=735</p>

So Now We Know Where Penn and Harvard Got the Idea that Elizabeth Warren was Native American

Todd Zywicki • May 31, 2012 9:32 am

Elizabeth Warren admitted on Wednesday night for the first time that she told Harvard University and the University of Pennsylvania of her Native American heritage — in contrast to her previous claim that she was unaware Harvard had listed her as a minority professor until recently.

The Democratic Massachusetts Senate candidate
told the Boston Globe
, “At some point after I was hired by them, I … provided that information to the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard.”

So it turns out that only reason that she identified as Native American wasn’t so she could find people with whom to have lunch? Stalinists everywhere are shocked. (I note as an aside, that even her supporters apparently never even believed that argument, conjuring up convoluted alternative theories that really only had one basic problem–that they weren’t actually what she said. Which always struck me as sort of odd that they would defend her so vociferously when even they didn’t believe her story.)

I realize that apparently only Stalinists and right-wing crazies are concerned about the legal and ethical issues raised by the nation’s most prominent law professor and law school filing inaccurate EEOC reports. But on the off-chance that others might be, the relevant standard for identifying oneself as Native American is “a person having origins in any of the original peoples of North America and who maintains cultural identification through tribal affiliation or community recognition.’’ Based on available information Warren fits neither of these criteria. To the best of my knowledge she does not claim that she qualified under either of these criteria or provided any evidence that she does. And if any supporting evidence was going to come out obviously it would have done so by now.

Oddly, though, Warren also reasserted that she is ”she is ‘proud’ of her Native American heritage, which she said is a ‘part of who I am.’” Except, of course, it isn’t actually part of who she is. And, in my opinion, it seems awfully patronizing to real Cherokees that she insists on continuing to wear this false identity like it is some sort of trinket to show off and make her seem more interesting or something. No wonder they are getting increasingly incensed–I’m sure I would feel the same way were I in their position. I honestly don’t get why she doesn’t just come clean and apologize, as David Cornsilk suggests, and say something like, “Look, this was a family story that got out of hand. I admire the Cherokee people and their history. But it was wrong for me to have claimed Cherokee heritage and while I meant no disrespect I understand now that my actions were disrespectful to real Cherokees.” For what it is worth, I think Penn and Harvard should do the same and correct their relevant records too. But, in my personal opinion, it is just wrong and insulting to real Cherokees to continue to insist that being Cherokee is part of who she is and to think that somehow that the Cherokee people will be flattered or honored because she wants to claim them for some reason. As they note, “it isn’t who you claim, but instead, who claims you. We don’t claim you.” Well said. Really, enough is enough already.

Apparently Liz Warren Really IS Ready To Rumble...

Monday, June 04, 2012

Posted Image

When “Kid Leopard” fundraises for Liz Warren, he doesn’t take ‘no’ for an answer!

Courtesy of the Daily Caller, meet the founder of an erotic gay website featuring nude men wrestling with each other who is is fundraising for Elizabeth Warren.

Stephen Driscoll, a Democratic activist in Massachusetts who runs the adult gay wrestling website BGEast.com under the name “Kid Leopard,” has raised nearly $5,000 for Warren under the organizational banner “LGBT for Elizabeth Warren.”...
Some videos on the website show men wrestling in Speedo-style trunks, though another part of the website called “The Arena” is devoted to an audience seeking videos of nude men.
“THE ARENA is BG East Wrestling’s members-only area, where we show all the nude and erotic pictures that are too hot for general web viewing,” the site announces...
Driscoll has donated money to a number of Democrats recently, including Warren, President Barack Obama, Wisconsin Rep. Tammy Baldwin, and the Democratic State Committee of Massachusetts, according to a review of records provided by the Center for Responsive Politics.

Hey, once Warren wraps up the key “on line gay wrestling” demographic, she’s going to have this election in the bag! If given her (ahem) heritage, can that long-awaited endorsement from Chief Wahoo McDaniel be far behind?

Posted Image

For some reason, the Warren campaign declined to return the Daily Caller’s inquiries on Mr. Driscoll and his work on behalf of Professor Warren.
Watch below to see some (WARNING: VERY DISTURBING!) video of Elizabeth Warren’s fundraiser shaking down a reluctant donor:

Many moons ago Elizabeth Warren's ancestor came in winged canoe. There goes the neighborhood....

Where is that crying Indian, Iron Eyes Cody, when we really need him?

Ba'al Chatzaf

• 1 month later...

This is the link to today's Salon column, just enjoy the spin, their "pitch" is more erratic than a Hoyt Wilhelm knuckleball!

Warren regains her footing

I wonder if she was wearing moccasins when she regained her footing?

And the most amusing part of the Salon spin piece is that Warren is being touted for a Presidential run in 2016...

Let's see, so we will have some great Democratic choices in that 2016 Democratic primary...

Plagiarist and Dumbest Vice President Joe Biden...

Lying Cherokee impersonating Liz Warren...

Lying Alinskyite Hilary "The Rose law firm billing records just spontaneously appeared in the White House" Clinton...

and there will be many, many more!

Adam