German Nymphomaniac Arrested For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her For Thirty-six (36) Hours!!!!

The best line is at the end when the two (2) Police Officers show up at her apartment...

Nympho kept victim captive for 36-hour forced sex session

nymph-532_1499626a.jpg

Nympho ... the woman met her latest victim on the way home from sex addiction clinic!!!!

By STAFF REPORTER

Published: 30th April 2012

A GERMAN nymphomaniac arrested after forcing a man to have sex with her eight times has struck again - this time keeping her victim on the go for a staggering 36 HOURS.

The woman met her latest victim, a 31-year-old African man, on her way home from a sex addiction clinic in Munich.

She invited him back to her flat where she kept him hostage and forced him to satisfy her sexual demands.

The victim eventually managed to break out of the apartment after his attacker fell asleep. He was later found weeping on the street by police.

He fought back tears to tell them: “I met her on a bus. She invited me back here. It was hell. I can’t walk. Please help me.”

Munich police confirmed his ordeal in a press statement. The woman has now been taken into a hospital for psychiatric observation.

The man escaped from her apartment like the first victim last month - when she fell asleep.

Dieter Schulz, 43, had to guide police to her flat using his mobile telephone on her balcony between sex sessions.

A naked and frightened Schulz told cops: “You have got to help me. She is trying to kill me with sex. I cannot get out - and I cannot go on!”

When police arrived to question the woman she invited two officers to join her in bed for a “quickie”.

No source is given. It looks like it came from a gossip source. Gossip sources have no credibility. Sometimes gossip sources outright make up stories. Their purpose is to be sensational. They don't give a rat's behind whether the story is true.

No source is given. It looks like it came from a gossip source. Gossip sources have no credibility. Sometimes gossip sources outright make up stories. Their purpose is to be sensational. They don't give a rat's behind whether the story is true.

I thought it might be Ms. Xray...but here are the sources, there are more.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4288330/Nympho-kept-victim-captive-for-36-hour-forced-sex-session.html The Sun

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-found-sobbing-in-street-after-813563 The Mirror

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2095/447/German_Nymphomaniac_Strikes_Again_Man_Found_Sobbing_In_Street.html Breitbart

http://www.thesun.co...ex-session.html The Sun

http://www.mirror.co...et-after-813563 The Mirror

http://beforeitsnews..._In_Street.html Breitbart

Unless I missed something, those sources are copies, not original sources. Copies from what? Not given. I didn't even see the name of the author of the article other than "staff reporter". If I did that, people probably would be on me like ugly on an ape.

But no matter. It's only humor.

One of the sources, beforeitsnews, is definitely not a reliable source; it has conspiracy theories on it. It's in the same category as Jeff Rense and Alex Jones.

http://www.thesun.co...ex-session.html The Sun

http://www.mirror.co...et-after-813563 The Mirror

http://beforeitsnews..._In_Street.html Breitbart

Unless I missed something, those sources are copies, not original sources. Copies from what? Not given. I didn't even see the name of the author of the article other than "staff reporter". If I did that, people probably would be on me like ugly on an ape.

But no matter. It's only humor.

One of the sources, beforeitsnews, is definitely not a reliable source; it has conspiracy theories on it. It's in the same category as Jeff Rense and Alex Jones.

This story seemed to annoy you in some way, or am I misreading your attention to detail on a story that is hilariously amusing.

This is yet another example of nymphomaniacs getting a bad rap.

Exactly. They are an endangered species and I want to personally start a preserve for them which I would personally manage...

I was slightly worried that the German nympho would turn out to be our very own Xray...

My guess is that the original source was a German newspaper, maybe der Spiegel. Over the years I have noticed many similar items picked up from German papers which firmly convinced me that those Teutonics are the kinkiest people in Europe, maybe the world. I would fuess their reports come straight from the police blotter and the courts.

If the unnamed lady is our own XRay I am sure she has a reasonable explanation. As we know she has a keen interest in criminology and psychology, maybe she was just doing research. (Hope her husband would find that explanation reasonable!)

Hope her husband would find that explanation reasonable!

Her dog would not find that reasonable.

However, the morons in PETA would.

My guess is that the original source was a German newspaper, maybe der Spiegel. Over the years I have noticed many similar items picked up from German papers which firmly convinced me that those Teutonics are the kinkiest people in Europe, maybe the world. I would fuess their reports come straight from the police blotter and the courts.

If the unnamed lady is our own XRay I am sure she has a reasonable explanation. As we know she has a keen interest in criminology and psychology, maybe she was just doing research. (Hope her husband would find that explanation reasonable!)

Maybe things make the German newspapers that aren't particularly remarkable in other places.

Well, they know more about animal instincts than we do.

Carol:

You meant the dog right, certainly not the People Eating Tasty Animals?

Adam

Maybe things make the German newspapers that aren't particularly remarkable in other places.

Other places...um, er....whereabouts you from? Just wondering....no reason....

I was slightly worried that the German nympho would turn out to be our very own Xray...

No need to worry, Selene, this was not me. :D

As to the veracity of the story itself, I've 'xrayed' :wink: whether it was newspaer hoax, using reliable German sources (like e. g. focus.de)

http://www.focus.de/...aid_745153.html

The story was no canard. The perp was a 47-year old woman who had locked the man into her appartment.

She had already been put into a psychiatric ward for a short period because of a previous similar sexual infringement, and was now taken there again.

No need to worry, Selene, this was not me. :D

As to the veracity of the story itself, I've 'xrayed' :wink: whether it was newspaper hoax, using reliable German sources (like e. g. focus.de)

http://www.focus.de/...aid_745153.html

The story was no canard. The perp was a 47-year old woman who had locked the man into her apartment.

She had already been put into a psychiatric ward for a short period because of a previous similar sexual infringement, and was now taken there again.

Angela:

Do me a favor, can you find out if she would like to be an exchange student for my new school?

I think we can fill her with a full schedule of students. Our Craig's list ad has already gotten over 670 responses and 400 applications for the intensive that she would be featured in.

Thanks.

There will be a fee paid for your work in negotiating this agreement.

Adam

Sorry Adam, she's already signed an exclusive contract with ForevaYoung Energy Vitamins, who have already locked in the testimonials of three psychiatrists, two male nurses and a janitor.

I should clarify that, in spite of my preemptive defence, I never thought that the lady in question could be our Angela. She could not have fitted it into her schedule. She has a job, a family, and the 24/7 responsibility of keeping you guys on your logical toes, without the aid of restraining devices.

Sorry Adam, she's already signed an exclusive contract with ForevaYoung Energy Vitamins, who have already locked in the testimonials of three psychiatrists, two male nurses and a janitor.

Thanks for coming to the rescue, Carol! :D

(I had been racking my brain what to reply to Adam, but could not come up with anything suitable. Kudos for that wiity reply ! :smile:

(I had been racking my brain what to reply to Adam, but could not come up with anything. Kudos for that wiity reply ! :smile:

(I had been racking my brain what to reply to Adam, but could not come up with anything suitable. Kudos for that wiity reply ! :smile:
It's OK girls. It takes three (3) to do a real kinky tango...DeNiro gives a perfect example of safe, sane and consensual dominance in this scene...

DeNiro gives a perfect example of safe, sane and consensual dominance in this scene...

Isn't it Al Pacino? (I too have often mistaken Pacino for De Niro and vice versa :smile:)

As for the young lady: now wouldn't she have made a perfect Dagny Taggart, look-wise? Dagny was a brunette, after all!

DeNiro gives a perfect example of safe, sane and consensual dominance in this scene...

Isn't it Al Pacino? (I too have often mistaken Pacino for De Niro and vice versa :smile:)

As for the young lady: now wouldn't she have made a perfect Dagny Taggart, look-wise? Dagny was a brunette, after all!

I stand/sit corrected Angela:

It is Pacino.

What I did not know, is that this is a remake of a 1974 Italian film:

Scent of a Woman (1974 film) Scent of a Woman 220px-ProfumoDiDonna.jpg Directed by Dino Risi Written by Rugger Maccari

Dino Risi Starring Vittorio Gassman

Alessandro Momo

Agostina Belli Music by Armando Trovajoli Release date(s)

• 20 December 1974

Running time 103 minutes Country Italy Language Italian

Scent of a Woman (Italian: Profumo di donna) is a 1974 Commedia all'italiana film directed by Dino Risi, based on Il buio e il miele, a story by Giovanni Arpino. Both Risi and the leading actor Vittorio Gassman won important Italian and French awards. There is also an American remake, Scent of a Woman.

Plot

A blind Italian captain, accompanied by his aide Ciccio, who has been assigned to him by the army, is on his way from Turin to Naples to meet with an old comrade who was also disfigured in the same military incident. Unknown to his aide, the Captain means to fulfill a suicide pact there. While they journey, the Captain asks Ciccio to help him spot beautiful women. Unsatisfied with the boy's descriptions, he uses his nose instead, claiming that he can smell a beautiful woman. During their journey, he carries with him a picture of his beloved Sara, whom he could not bear to have see him disfigured and helpless. The suicide pact is eventually thwarted once Sara enters the picture, and the boy Ciccio does some much-needed growing up. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scent_of_a_Woman_%281974_film%29

This is the woman who danced the Tango with him in the remake...she looks quite different than in the movie...

220px-Gabrielle_Anwar.jpg

Anwar at the Genesis Awards, California, 28 March 2009 Born 4 February 1970 (age 42)

Laleham, Middlesex, England Occupation Actress Years active 1986–present Spouse John Verea (divorced; 2 children) Partner Craig Sheffer (late 1980s–1990s; 1 child) Children Willow Sheffer

Hugo Verea

This is the woman who danced the Tango with him in the remake...she looks quite different than in the movie...

220px-Gabrielle_Anwar.jpg

Anwar at the Genesis Awards, California, 28 March 2009 Born 4 February 1970 (age 42)

Laleham, Middlesex, England Occupation Actress Years active 1986–present Spouse John Verea (divorced; 2 children) Partner Craig Sheffer (late 1980s–1990s; 1 child) Children Willow Sheffer

Hugo Verea

Anwar is also great in the TV show Burn Notice. I don't watch meany shows but that one has me sucked in.