Ron Paul will speak at U of RI on April 18 in Kingston RI at 7PM

I understand supporters are coming from many states to see and hear him and I intend to be a witness to the happening.

Ron Paul is evidently tireless as he will speak the next day in Ithaca at Cornell and then on to Philadelphia.

Get all the facts at www.ronpaul2012.com

You can register in advance and print out a ticket of admission before the crowds are let in.

I am tempted to make a sign which would say: PROCHOICE ATHEIST FOR RON PAUL just to show how broad his appeal is given the context. I like to think that even Ayn Rand would support Ron Paul if she were alive today despite the fact that his position on a woman's right to choose was a deal breaker for her. But as she taught us so well you have to consider the context.

Obama is a usurper and essentially a radical Marxist Communist. He is evidently in the process of destroying the West, causing the dollar to collapse, and his leftist buddies have taken over the environmentalist movement from the founders of Greenpeace.

I just attended a Tea Party meeting in the next town where they were shown an interview of Lord Monckton commenting on the forged long form birth certificate released by the White House and a film of Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County who investigated that document and found it to be a forgery as well as his Selective Service Card.

There was a mention of Natural Born CItizen and some discussion of what the Founder's meant by that concept. One fellow told us that the Founders feared a European Prince who did not inherit might attempt to come to America, become a citizen and become President essential annexing America to Europe. Hence the concept of Natural Born Citizen meaning that both parents must be American citizens in order for one to be eligible to become president.

Not many young people there, mostly seniors. Whereas Ron Paul's supporters come from every demographic and the numbers keep growing. They are active in seeking delegate positions in every state. The Republican nominee is chosen by the vote of the delegates at the convention in Tampa which does not happen until the end of August.