Romance

Jody Gomez

I couldn't let Kat get by without having some forum or thread here devoted to romance. She did such a phenomenal job on SoloHq of reminding us that even objectivists can find someone to love, that I thought this site, of all sites, should have a romance thread. And for selfish reasons, I wanted my friends here to see my wedding photos. They are all up now at our wedding website. Also, it would mean a great deal to me if you would sign the guestbook. This is where I consider everyone friend enough that I would even post this. I once had it linked to my profile on SoloHq(well before the wedding) and someone decided to take up their grievances with me in the guestbook of our wedding website. Needless to say, I was shocked to say the least, as well as deeply angered. Objectivist Living is the one place where I know I am among only friends, friends that I greatly admire.

http://www.jodyandlydia.weddingwindow.com/...47&type=display

Jody,

Kat and I were messaging and just signed jointly. Here is what we wrote:

Michael and Kat

December 22, 2005

We both wish you both all the happiness we have found in each other - you are fabulous together. We really look forward to meeting you in life, not just on the Internet. You are our kind of people.

From the pictures, I'll say what I thought when I first saw them on the old SoloHQ: Gooooooooooooood choice...

(Not as good as mine, though... :wink:)

Michael

Michael, Kat & Roger. Thank you very much for your well wishes. It means a lot to me. I hope for and look forward to the day that I might have the chance to meet and physically shake each of your hands.

• 1 month later...

I just want to say to Michael that I am so pleased and proud to be your kitten. There are times it seems like the whole world is against us, but you are so positive and upbeat and just shrug it off with a big LOLOLOLOL. That is so awesome. I love you so much and will always stand by you, its a good thing I always agree with your views. You are really a breath of fresh air and I am so glad we fell in love. I look forward to a lifetime partnership with you. I love you so much.

Kitten

;.)

• 2 weeks later...