Beck's Best Damn Moment Yet - I Will Not Comply

But there are folks standing there, to the right, Adam. The show of force may have kept the hordes of hillbillies up in the hills. The strategy worked. No protesters were kept from marching, and no marcher was injured. The situation would look more ominous if the troops were not wearing American uniforms. I remember the “police” as being politically corrupt and infiltrated by the Klan, and the southern mafia, but not the National Guard. Oh, beautiful for spacious skies . . .

Peter Taylor

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody wanna go out on a limb about nanny-state regulations like Beck did and tell the government the words below through a loud and clear public pronouncement?

I will not comply!

Anybody willing to go to jail for what is behind that statement?

Beck is.

Love him or hate him, he is standing up for you and me against government encroachment, and building a high-tech media empire with a cuttting edge business model while doing it.

Are you standing up for you?

Michael

But there are folks standing there, to the right, Adam.

Mr. Taylor:

Yes, but stop and look at the picture and take a close look...there are not ten deep "crowds" with signs and raised fists. There appear to be three (3)

Negros [1968 language] who just stopped on their way to somewhere.

From the shadows of the marchers, I would believe it is about 10 or 11 in the morning, or 2 or 3 in the afternoon.

Adam

There are a few folks which looks like normal sidewalk traffic