Jerry,

I was in Brazil when this thing started--it was kicked off in the early 90's in Rio de Janeiro during a world conference on environmentalism.

Nobody in the general public knew what the hell it was back then (i know I didn't), but a lot of pop artists and intellectuals were on board. I even wrote a song for it by request for a Lambada album (which, thank goodness, didn't get released in time and never took off--the song was called "Leave The Green In Peace." Sad to say, but it was a pretty good song. :) )

One man I knew who specialized in embezzlement was very enthusiastic about Agenda 21. I remember him being mocked by one of his intellectual friends who worked in the São Paulo city government because he didn't understand the nature of the thing. But I believe he was more in tune with the true spirit than all the "cool" folks who signed on and waxed poetic about the earth. I think my crook friend eventually got his hands on some ill-gotten gains from the government under that banner--and even cut the dude in who mocked him. :) (Good for him, too.)

Nowadays Agenda 21 is part of the motor driving the cap and trade scam. Unless the USA signs on, it will go nowhere. Al Gore fantasy stuff and that's about all. And I believe the Tea Party and this new awakening over founding principles that is happening here in America will make sure it doesn't have a chance.

If you want a cause to fight, that is a pretty good one. Be careful, though. Those people are wicked, nasty and they fight dirty.

Michael

• 1 month later...

It's happening. The recent case of Wordes is an example. The authorities illegally harassed him for raising chickens and he committed suicide. Be on the alert for more examples. They won't call it "Agenda 21". Look for "sustainable development". That is a benign sounding term for Agenda 21. Look for other benign sounding terms. Agenda 21 will be implemented little by little, each time by something that will seem reasonable. Most people will not notice what is happening. It probably won't even be reported on lamestream news.

One of their techniques will be to neglect roads, of course pretending that they don't have the money to maintain the roads. Gradually the road near a farm will become impossible to travel on. What will this do to the farm? Eventually living on the farm will be impossible. And you won't be able to sell the farm because nobody else will be able to live there. People will not recognize this result as intended and anyone who says it's the intended result will be accused of being a conspiracy theorist and a kook.

How do I know all this? I get the real news, not the filtered news.

This is Agenda 21. Notice they don't call it Agenda 21. They call it "green zoning laws". They claim the land is a "future conservation area". They call it "green space". Conspiracy? Yes. Theory? No.

This video is short. Only 1:20.

Is there something inherently wrong with not dumping crap in the water or the air?

Ba'al Chatzaf

Is there something inherently wrong with not dumping crap in the water or the air?

Ba'al Chatzaf

You did not listen to the other documentaries. It was not about chicken crap. He beat them in court about the chickens. The chickens were a pretext. It was about green zoning laws and conservation area. They didn't just want to get rid of his chickens. They wanted to evict him off his own property.

Thank you so much Jerry for this information. I have been somewhat aware of Agenda 21. However, I did not perceive that it had entrenched itself this deeply which is my own stupidity.

I know that this is the way the administrative statist tyranny encysts itself in the fabric of a community. The difficulty in fighting this juggernaut is that it is so pervasive and so behind the scenes that it goes unnoticed by even the most committed citizen.

Here in New Jersey:

http://www.wmcog.org/

The state has awarded the Council of Governments $73,980 to partner with the Warren County Regional Chamber of Commerce to coordinate shared service efforts. The CoG, an all-volunteer group, has reached an agreement with the chamber which will provide staff to: document existing shared services and quantify their financial effect, coordinate meetings amongst municipalities, study potential shared services and make recommendations, identify available grant funding and provide other administrative support.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren-Morris_Council_of_Governments

The Warren-Morris Council of Governments has been awarded non-profit status from the IRS. As a non-profit entity the council can now apply for a regional coordination grant from the state of NJ to further its shared service efforts. Friday September 29th, 2009.

State Grant of $74,000 Awarded to Coordinate Shared services

Posted on Friday July 30, 2010 6:58 AM

The state has awarded the Council of Governments $73,980 to partner with the Warren County Regional Chamber of Commerce to coordinate shared service efforts. The CoG, an all-volunteer group, has reached an agreement with the chamber which will provide staff to: document existing shared services and quantify their financial effect, coordinate meetings amongst municipalities, study potential shared services and make recommendations, identify available grant funding and provide other administrative support.

Court Agreement

View Court Agreement 116.37 KB PDF

Shared Court Agreement wherein Mansfield Township provides facilities and personnel to Washington Township (Warren County) for a contractual amount. Both municipalities are founding members of the Warren-Morris Council of Governments.

http://www.wmcog.org/docs/3d89584a.pdf

This is just the tip of the iceberg of one CoG in the State of New Jersey. The amounts of public tax monies that appear to be flowing through just this one tiny CoG is astounding.

Adam

Step one in taking down this Leviathon is recognizing that it is there behind the Administrative curtain.

• 2 months later...

The Agenda 21 deal is already signed. Agenda 21 is starting to happen. Now. This video tells you in detail how it is happening now. Conspiracy, yes; theory, no. Comments about tin foil hat and black helicopters will not change reality. They don't call it Agenda 21. They call it something that sounds harmless such as 'sustainable development'. They proceed slowly, conditioning the public to accept it. By the time it is happening fully, you will be conditioned to accept it and Objectivists by that time will have integrated environmentalism (under a different name) into Objectivism.

This video explicitly describes in detail a planned future scenario diametrically opposite of Objectivist ethics and politics. And the deal is already signed. It is the ultimate Objectivist nightmare. Perhaps it is best to not listen to it. Perhaps it is best you don't know what is in your future. On the other hand, if you have gravel in your gut and spit in your eye, maybe you can be a hero and oppose the Powers That Be.

40 min

Donna Holt of Campaign for Liberty makes an excellent presentation about sustainable development, and how through programs like Agenda 21 and ICLEI that private property can and will be confiscated. This is critical information to get to your representatives in local government. These programs have been implemented in nearly every county in Virginia and across the country. Resource conservation is important, but the programs pushed by the U.N. are criminal and go against the private ownership of any property.

The Agenda 21 deal is already signed. Agenda 21 is starting to happen. Now. This video tells you in detail how it is happening now. Conspiracy, yes; theory, no. Comments about tin foil hat and black helicopters will not change reality. They don't call it Agenda 21. They call it something that sounds harmless such as 'sustainable development'. They proceed slowly, conditioning the public to accept it. By the time it is happening fully, you will be conditioned to accept it and Objectivists by that time will have integrated environmentalism (under a different name) into Objectivism.

Jerry, are you the same Jerry Story who posts at Objectivism Online? I ask because I want to be sure of Jerry Story's location before I accuse you of being a Canadian.

Edited by william.scherk

Jerry, are you the same Jerry Story who posts at Objectivism Online? I ask because I want to be sure of Jerry Story's location before I accuse you of being a Canadian.

I was kicked out of Objectivism Online. I was kicked out of every moderated Objectivist discussion group I was ever in except OL (so far). Even HPO.

Agenda 21 is not only for America. It is for the world.