Bad Start from New Member

OMG the same people who came after me for discussing post modern thinking, Ayn Rand, Foucault, Baudrillard and Nietzsche, who destroyed that post that was meant to be serious, are now screaming because someone is serious NOT! The same vultures who want to tear at anyone at all. And this person is a gamer. What do you want? Serious? No. Zingingg? No. What do you want? He didn't know what he wanted. (Cosmopolis p. 7) Go read DeLillo. You might have a chance to find out what it is that you want.
You have five posts a day. You might start really using them instead of bitching. Xray had five a day too, only she productively adapted and the restriction was lifted. Do you even begin to understand how much you're polluting SLOP with your incessant one-liner postings and why you only get five here for the same reason? I don't think Lindsay cares that much about his site except as ego food or he wouldn't tolerate it. --Brant

Hoarding posts and making good use of them lies in the Order of Production. I try as much as possible to stay in the Order of Seduction.

Yes you have managed to normalize x-ray into mediocre pablum. Congratulations.

You get attacked quite a bit on SOLO for your drive by assassinations.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What baloney.

This is conceit of the impotent honking. Someone who wants to control others and can't pull it off.

Nobody "normalized" Xray in her thinking. She just learned how to operate in an unfamiliar environment (a web forum) without inadvertently hogging the place.

She became aware of her surroundings, familiar with Objectivist jargon and literature, and that's about all that is different from before. She still has her core values from what I can detect, and her inquisitiveness.

She did no spiritual submission or anything else control freaks dream about.

Frankly, I have seen Seymourblogger frustrated on more than one occasion precisely because she can't control Xray. She salivates openly for a disciple and Xray is about the furthest thing from disciple material I can imagine, especially in light of Xray's references to her past.

The puppet-master wannabe is amusing, though.

Michael

OMG the same people who came after me for discussing post modern thinking, Ayn Rand, Foucault, Baudrillard and Nietzsche, who destroyed that post that was meant to be serious, are now screaming because someone is serious NOT! The same vultures who want to tear at anyone at all. And this person is a gamer. What do you want? Serious? No. Zingingg? No. What do you want? He didn't know what he wanted. (Cosmopolis p. 7) Go read DeLillo. You might have a chance to find out what it is that you want.
You have five posts a day. You might start really using them instead of bitching. Xray had five a day too, only she productively adapted and the restriction was lifted. Do you even begin to understand how much you're polluting SLOP with your incessant one-liner postings and why you only get five here for the same reason? I don't think Lindsay cares that much about his site except as ego food or he wouldn't tolerate it. --Brant

Hoarding posts and making good use of them lies in the Order of Production. I try as much as possible to stay in the Order of Seduction.

Yes you have managed to normalize x-ray into mediocre pablum. Congratulations.

You get attacked quite a bit on SOLO for your drive by assassinations.

I don't post much there and am not doing any drive-bys. I can't even remember the last time I was attacked on SOLO or by whom. Was it you? You seem to just cough this crap up.

--Brant

How does agnosticism differ from atheism.

I don't know and I don't care.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Hoarding posts and making good use of them lies in the Order of Production. I try as much as possible to stay in the Order of Seduction. Yes you have managed to normalize x-ray into mediocre pablum. Congratulations. You get attacked quite a bit on SOLO for your drive by assassinations.
I don't post much there and am not doing any drive-bys. I can't even remember the last time I was attacked on SOLO or by whom. Was it you? You seem to just cough this crap up. --Brant

As a matter of fact it was just the other night. By goode I think in the goblin one perhaps.

One more comment getting thrown away. Whooopeeee!

Hoarding posts and making good use of them lies in the Order of Production. I try as much as possible to stay in the Order of Seduction. Yes you have managed to normalize x-ray into mediocre pablum. Congratulations. You get attacked quite a bit on SOLO for your drive by assassinations.
I don't post much there and am not doing any drive-bys. I can't even remember the last time I was attacked on SOLO or by whom. Was it you? You seem to just cough this crap up. --Brant

As a matter of fact it was just the other night. By goode I think in the goblin one perhaps.

One more comment getting thrown away. Whooopeeee!

Couldn't find it. I hardly read anything he writes. Over there I don't read you any more at all.

--Brant

I suppose you want to stay there because "In the Order of Seduction there are no contradictions" (your own words)

The non-contradiction premise would not require rational explanations of you, since rational explanations belong in the "Order of Production" - right?

All analyzing and testing would be "within the dialectic", and dialectic belongs in the "Order of Production" - right?

Janet, could it be that you are using "Order of Seduction" as a protective shield to keep your assertions from being subjected to testing?

You seem to treat this Order of Production/Seduction thing like gospel, but have failed to demonstrate whether it works at all.

I would therefore like you to do a demonstration here with a concrete example:

This is a YouTube video (title "Origin of Stupidity") by the same young person we have already seen upthread, refuting a theist's attack on Darwin's The Origin of Species :

My first question to you:

What "Order" is she in?

How does agnosticism differ from atheism.

I don't know and I don't care.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Agnosticsm is an epistemological position, whereas atheism/theism) is about non-belief/belief.

A person's atheism can be supported by epistemology though: since the theist is unable to meet the burden of proof, "atheism is left standing by default as the only rational alternative." (George H. Smith, Why Atheism, p. 31)