Bad Start from New Member

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you never answered my post at leased answer the Spanish ones

But that would assume I understood your Spanish posts.

Why don't you restate your questions.

fin

so you never answered my post at leased answer the Spanish ones

But that would assume I understood your Spanish posts.

Why don't you restate your questions.

fine but what fun would that be but ok ill give you 1¿Eres tonto means are you stupid

I mean every one here have been talking about hacking I want in

Well your statement is not true. I am a one of the "everyone" and I have not been talking about hacking. Therefore, ergo and all that stuff, your generalization is false.

Care to try again? Three for a quarter...its today's special!

And again you are tipping your hand and where your roots are from woman.

I mean every one here have been talking about hacking I want in

Well your statement is not true. I am a one of the "everyone" and I have not been talking about hacking. Therefore, ergo and all that stuff, your generalization is false.

Care to try again? Three for a quarter...its today's special!

And again you are tipping your hand and where your roots are from woman.

Well a lot of people in this post have been talking about hacking

Well a lot of people in this post have been talking about hacking

OK. So then maybe you should message them. or address them by name,

Now I have to go to bed I have to work the night shift and it is 3:45 pm so I have to go to bed

Well, I am not going to tuck you in. Night woman.

anamous,

Since you are just now joining this discussion, do you have anything of substance to say, or are you just scratching a trolling itch?

Michael

EDIT: I wrote the above two pages ago, not realizing how much more there was. So, after going through the rest, hmmmm... I'll just let things be for now.

Adam seems to be doing a good job showing his arbitration chops.

anamous,

Since you are just now joining this discussion, do you have anything of substance to say, or are you just scratching a trolling itch?

Michael

EDIT: I wrote the above two pages ago, not realizing how much more there was. So, after going through the rest, hmmmm... I'll just let things be for now.

Adam seems to be doing a good job showing his arbitration chops.

She is obviously a troll, having posted 43 bits of garbage in 24 hours. If you don't want to get rid of her, at least limit her to five posts per day. This is ridiculous.

Ghs

Somebody said something of substance on this thread?

Darn! I must have missed that!

You first!

--Brant

go ahead; give it a shot!

OK. Here goes.

Women who look like this kate-upton-pic_284x389.jpg never seem to want to talk about philosophy.

Somebody said something of substance on this thread?

Darn! I must have missed that!

You first!

--Brant

go ahead; give it a shot!

OK. Here goes.

Women who look like this kate-upton-pic_284x389.jpg never seem to want to talk about philosophy.

They do philosophy.

--Brant

I know that's weak, but I'm typing only with my right hand

She is obviously a troll, having posted 43 bits of garbage in 24 hours. If you don't want to get rid of her, at least limit her to five posts per day. This is ridiculous.

George,

I didn't even realize she joined yesterday.

To her credit, she got in touch off-line and apologized. I did limit her because I have a ton load of work to do today and moving a thread like this takes time (you have to select each post by hand). If she doesn't grok the rhythm and nature of a philosophy forum, then I will have to do more of the same.

At 5 a day she will have to think before writing. Let's see if she does it and her behavior improves. I certainly don't like keeping people restricted, especially newbies.

Michael

OMG the same people who came after me for discussing post modern thinking, Ayn Rand, Foucault, Baudrillard and Nietzsche, who destroyed that post that was meant to be serious, are now screaming because someone is serious NOT! The same vultures who want to tear at anyone at all. And this person is a gamer.

What do you want? Serious? No. Zingingg? No.

What do you want?

He didn't know what he wanted. (Cosmopolis p. 7)

Go read DeLillo. You might have a chance to find out what it is that you want.

OMG the same people who came after me for discussing post modern thinking, Ayn Rand, Foucault, Baudrillard and Nietzsche, who destroyed that post that was meant to be serious, are now screaming because someone is serious NOT! The same vultures who want to tear at anyone at all. And this person is a gamer.

What do you want? Serious? No. Zingingg? No.

What do you want?

He didn't know what he wanted. (Cosmopolis p. 7)

Go read DeLillo. You might have a chance to find out what it is that you want.

You have five posts a day. You might start really using them instead of bitching. Xray had five a day too, only she productively adapted and the restriction was lifted. Do you even begin to understand how much you're polluting SLOP with your incessant one-liner postings and why you only get five here for the same reason? I don't think Lindsay cares that much about his site except as ego food or he wouldn't tolerate it.

--Brant