Bad Start from New Member

NOTE FROM MSK: This one-liner trolling discussion was peeled off at this point on another thread. I am really busy and can't keep doing this all day, so the poster is restricted to 5 posts a day for the time being. This is a philosophy discussion forum, not a chat room. Banter is one thing in the middle of a discussion. What this thread presents is quite another.

Well chuttle he has answered you in detail today. Gulp.

"Chuttle"?? I that another another of your postmodernist typos? :o

Gulp

To whom does "gulp" refer? You mean that you have gulped, or that I would gulp?

I think Janet was just gulping her meds.

You are all dumb and don't even know what you are and or believe in!!!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god you all have no life talking about something that doesn't even matter !!!!

How so?

Oh my god you all have no life talking about something that doesn't even matter !!!!

How so?

Well I mean the Japanese will die for what they and you all hide behind the internet!

For the emperor? For the code of the Samurai? For family or corporate honor? Are you usually so scattered with your statements?

How so?

Well I mean the Japanese will die for what they believe in and you all hide behind the internet!

and you all talk about stuff in the 60"s how about whats now

How so?

Well I mean the Japanese will die for what they believe in and you all hide behind the internet!

\

and you all talk about what has been and not what is.

How so?

So you apparently do not read to well. All the current threads about new books. new movies, sports, politics. trends in physics...

How so?

Well I mean the Japanese will die for what they and you all hide behind the internet!

For the emperor? For the code of the Samurai? For family or corporate honor? Are you usually so scattered with your statements?

no it's this f****king keyboard's not compatible with linux

How so?

So you apparently do not read to well. All the current threads about new books. new movies, sports, politics. trends in physics...

Oh you mean the incredibly dumb post about how someones computer is to slow to do youtube..

Oh you mean the incredibly dumb post about how someones computer is to slow to do youtube..

Careful child, you are tipping your hand much too early.

Careful child, you are tipping your hand much too early.

D ought that I am a computer tech for 5 years

I am sorry, but is that supposed to be in English?

Why did you join OL? Are you in need of grammar and spelling lessons?

No my f***king keyboard had tea split in it

So you do not answer questions? Ok - I am bored with you.

Answer my question...why did you join OL? Or is that above your intelligence level?

I joined ol because I found some of the post hear to be dumb.

Hear is done with your ears, here is where you are. I can understand why you can identify the dumb posts because it is like looking in a mirror.

So you join forums where you find dumb things? And that makes you...?

I joined ol because I found some of the post hear to be dumb.

Hear is done with your ears, here is where you are. I can understand why you can identify the dumb posts because it is like looking in a mirror.

So you join forums where you find dumb things? And that makes you...?

And who died and made you so great moran

If you can read I spilt tea in my keyboard so it will take longer for me to respond and my letters are not working right.

Did you spill tea on your brain also? I am bored with you so get interesting in your next two (2) posts or you can carry on alone.

How old are you?

Have you read any of Rand's works?

If so, which ones?

Take your time, tea bagger.