Japanese Water Ballet

Well it ain't Ester Williams...

It does support my argument for naked womens Olympics' events though...

It does support my argument for naked womens Olympics' events though...

Imagine how men's sports must look to women or gays... Most jocks are in the closet, anyway, which is why they like watching football, especially, and all men's sports, really.

I know a story from Gulf War I. During the Olympics, these soldiers are in a tent air conditioned down to 100-F and they're watching women's field hockey and the one guy turns to the other and says, "It's amazing that this sport isn't more popular."

2010 Nederlande versus Argentina

Most jocks are in the closet, anyway, which is why they like watching football, especially, and all men's sports, really.

Michael:

I do not know where you come up with this type of remark...most?

Adam

Most jocks are in the closet, anyway, which is why they like watching football, especially, and all men's sports, really.

Michael:

Adam

Maybe Michael has dated a lot of closeted gay jocks who like to watch football, and that's how he knows?

J

Michael:

Adam

Maybe Michael has dated a lot of closeted gay jocks who like to watch football, and that's how he knows?

J

I'll tell you J, this seems to be a new theme for him. This arbitrary use of the word "most" with no supporting data.

Rand sided "most" of the time with liberals rather than conservatives...WTF!

"Most" jocks...WTF!

Adam