Ron Paul video spells out growth of federal government spending and debt.

GALTGULCH8

Here is a link to a video which highlights the growth of government over the decades:

http://youtu.be/ogw_4i2Jt6w

Excellent video.

Do you have one where Dr. Paul agrees to get in bed with Goody Two Shoes and iron his underwear in exchange for favors?

Adam

just wondering

Post Script:

If Romney is the nominee, Johnson the presumptive Libertarian nominee is looking better and better every day. I heard him interviewed again last night.

Mitt must be the most tolerable Republican / libertarian candidate in the eye’s of the premier Libertarian / republican ideologue. You find that hard to stomach but I have been telling youse Jersey boys that for six months or more. Mitt will make a good President.

Peter

Mr. Taylor:

We agree completely.

He would make a great President...I hear Cuba may have an opening soon. Maybe Egypt too.

Or, maybe he could become the President of General Motors. I am sure he would force all his employees to carry health insurance.

Adam

If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail. - Abraham Maslow

Ron Paul said today, that he has absolutely no alliance with Mitt Romney. Uh, uh. No way. I hardly ever agree with the guy. Well yeah, I do know his family. Sure we are friendly. So what if I rarely criticize him in the debates? Of course my ads are critical of the anti-libertarian candidate, Rick Santorum. Who said I accepted Mitt’s Pac’s money for ads against that enemy of the Constitution, former losing Senator? There’s hardly any truth to that. Who would make a better President? I will go so far as to say, Not Rick. Split the Nott Mitt vote and vote for me, Ron Paul.

Peter Taylor

• 2 weeks later...

Folks:

This could be the beginning of the end for the Dr. Paul campaign. Upcoming primaries in the South are not the most fertile areas for him.

The main super PAC supporting Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul is reassessing its heavy financial support of the Texas congressman following his
disappointing Super Tuesday performance
, an official confirmed to POLITICO.
“Yes, we are reassessing our efforts, but we have always felt that we are a part of a larger movement rather than just a single election,” Endorse Liberty super PAC leader Abe Niederhauser said. “We will continue to support Dr. Paul, but ultimately, we support an idea. We will support candidates who uphold the principles of liberty. We may also get involved in some of the Senate and House races.”
If Endorse Liberty scales back funding, the move could be yet another blow to Paul, who
has yet to win
a single presidential primary or caucus contest.
Paul logged underwhelming performances in the Super Tuesday caucus states of North Dakota and Alaska, which he considered his best shots at victory.
And despite enjoying
passionate support
throughout the country, especially among libertarian-leaning Republicans, Paul has been unable to convert it into critical mass at the ballot booth or caucus hall.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/73733.html#ixzz1oXdWoEzk

The "critical mass" is not as bright as Nassim Taleb.

Here he is correct, if we are going to go into crisis, we might as well go down with a vote for Dr. Paul:

"I don’t care about [Ron Paul's] chances. I support him. We have no other solutions. It is my duty
as a citizen and as a taxpayer who doesn’t want to be hoodwinked in the long term by bureaucrats."

Adam