Anchorwoman Sausage Blooper

I can't understand it acoustically. What does it say?

"...Piccadilly line service to Cockfoster's". It just sounds funny. It's on the London Tube. The Piccadilly line has two end points, so to be sure people got on the right train there's an announcement at each station.

"...Piccadilly line service to Cockfoster's". It just sounds funny. It's on the London Tube. The Piccadilly line has two end points, so to be sure people got on the right train there's an announcement at each station.

This one is pretty good as well:

Ghs

This one is pretty good as well:

Ghs

To state the obvious: I bet it sucked to be one of the aforementioned cocks.

I wonder if they come in uncircumcised bottles?

Red Cock Doppel Bock Scores Again!

mb-red_cock.jpg

Maui Brewing Red Cock Doppel bock

COMMERCIAL DESCRIPTION

Our name is inspired by the strong, proud "Jungle Fowl" of the islands. A strong, rich dark lager. Noted by intensely rich malt flavors ending with a malty-sweet finish. This beer is traditionally released in March throughout Bavaria, a late winter seasonal. This style of beer is associated with a "Billy Goat" as a trademark and named with a word ending in "-ator." 7.5% alc. 45 IBU. 2006 World Beer Cup Bronze Medal Winner - German-Style Strong Bock Category!

http://thefullpint.com/beer-news/red-cock-doppel-bock-scores-again