Long time no see/Happy New Year to Y'all

Rich Engle

Hi, All!

I feel like I am missing part of my family, but there was no choice--that damn music thing got to me (again) and I had to get all monk-like as to use of time. Probably the longest I've ever been away from OL (some of you will be grateful for that, and yes, Phil that might even mean you :).

I ended up catching a few projects, so I went through the process of building a Pro Tools recording studio in my home, linked to one in L.A. Lotso work. New equipment, great new guitar, and so on. I literally record like 18 hrs. a day (well, at least engineering, with a lot of recording in there). Also been doing some nice performing with a medieval/folk group called Silver Branch, performances went very well there.

So, HI! If you need get hold of me, easy to find: rdengle@msn.com.

Warmest Wishes for the New Year!

rde

> Probably the longest I've ever been away from OL (some of you will be grateful for that, and yes, Phil that might even mean you.

Actually no, Rich, I usually found your posts interesting. Even your "putdowns" of me were often highly entertaining. And clever. Even if sometimes bordering on the psychotic... :o

Phil, I like abusing you, and you enjoy it. We both have to come clean on this. But after all this time, we have to take it to the next level. I suggest we meet at Bonita Beach for straight-up surf combat. You will have that leather mask on, of course, and not be able to see, but I will surely tickle your fancy. I have minions, Phil. Sea creatures, even. :)

Michael: I'll be getting in touch with you soon.

Best To All,

rde