Not Just Another Thread About Me

Not Just Another Thread About Me

Just thought I would let you lesser souls chew on a happy thought:

(drum roll...)

Me!!!!

Yup.

Michael Stuart Kelly.

The ONE.

Ya' see, the thing is I friggen' rock. I mean big-time.

I'm absolutely in love with me. There is no one better. No one.

Never was.

Never will be.

I can't imagine the terrible disappointment all you must share because you are not me. But I sympathize with you. Life's just not fair, I know.

At least you have me to look up to.

Even though you will never be as great as I am, it's good for you to know that I exist. There is hope for humanity. And if more me-ness comes into being, look out, world!.

Man, am I glad I'm me and not you.

Michael

Nice video, but where's my lifesize 50% off Roark Raavishyou? yOU TOOK MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER!

Roark? You ordered the Robert Redford with drill attachment. Oh, I get it, that’s Roark in the valley. Yeah, the hair’s much closer than Gary Cooper’s.

Well, he’s coming. I gather you’re already breathing heavily.

Come on. folks.

Get with the program.

This thread is about the unique, wonderful, magnificent, unforgettable me and my bigger-than-lifeness made real, not about some silly Robert Redford or Howard Roark.

Sheesh!!!

Michael

OK, if your bigger than lifeness made real is bigger than the Ravishyou's, I'll take the Absolutely 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed offer on you too.

MSK:

Back to you: you are the wind beneath our wings.

And the Founder of our Feast. . a la votre!

Carol:

Is this a reference to Thomas Cochrane?

http://www.oldsaltblog.com/2008/09/28/from-lord-cochrane-to-the-wellington-hurricanes-%E2%80%93-the-evolution-the-nautical-hero-part-1-the-founder-of-our-feast-%E2%80%93-thomas-cochrane/

Come on. folks.

Get with the program.

This thread is about the unique, wonderful, magnificent, unforgettable me and my bigger-than-lifeness made real, not about some silly Robert Redford or Howard Roark.

Sheesh!!!

Michael

You're the one who needs to get with the program. You're no one until you have people ordering a Ravishyou created in your likeness.

Which reminds me, what exactly is a Ravishyou? I was picturing a sex doll, someone posted a picture of one on another thread recently. But it was a "female" sex doll. Do they make male ones too? I googled Ravishyou and nothing came up.

Come on. folks.

Get with the program.

Sheesh!!!

Michael

You're the one who needs to get with the program. You're no one until you have people ordering a Ravishyou created in your likeness.

Which reminds me, what exactly is a Ravishyou? I was picturing a sex doll, someone posted a picture of one on another thread recently. But it was a "female" sex doll. Do they make male ones too? I googled Ravishyou and nothing came up.

mrealdoll_nav_leftbar.gifemptypix.gifemptypix.gifemptypix.gif

MALE DOLL ORDER FORM

Use this form to order your very own REALDOLL! Simply select the options you want below and then select add to cart!

Select Male Body:

mrdbodya.jpg Specifications:

Height: 5'9"

mrdbodyb.jpg Specifications:

Height: 5'9"

Dennis,

You are obviously in need of spiritual enlightenment.

It's not that you can't see. It's that your eyes are closed.

Once you open them, you will suffer guilt due to the magnitude of your error. I am simply the best there is and that is undeniable to those with higher vision.

But know this when your awakening transpires: I pre-forgive you.

After all, you are not me.

Michael

Adam, no, I hadn't heard of Cochran before your post. What a character he was!

Ninth, of course you would not find RR on the net, at least not easily. Tho the days of "plain brown wrapper" are in the past, the ARI Objects for Living/ Sins of Lifestore guarantees discretion.

Which is why I wish to complain about the delivery of my order. True, it was free delivery, but was it really necessary for the Fedex guy to "walk" Howard up to the door without his quarryman's outfit except for the drill? And did he need to bring fourteen "assistants" along in the van?

The neighbours all pretend they didn't see it but already they've "forgotten" to invite me to Quilting'n' Quaint Quotations night at the rectory, and I fear worse is to come.

Dennis,

You are obviously in need of spiritual enlightenment.

It's not that you can't see. It's that your eyes are closed.

Once you open them, you will suffer guilt due to the magnitude of your error. I am simply the best there is and that is undeniable to those with higher vision.

But know this when your awakening transpires: I pre-forgive you.

After all, you are not me.

Michael

Don't worry, Dennis. Since your eyes are closed you can't read this stuff anyway.

--Brant

And here I thought Michael's account got hacked...LOL!

How's your profile in the mirror, big man? :P

~ Shane