BetweenTheLines

STRONGEST Anti-Objectivist Arguments

- I don't think anyone should worry about being too harsh on the Internet, and I can understand how a member of a generally misunderstood group can lose patients over time. There may be a reason to insult someone's intelligence for not getting your philosophy, I won't assume there's not, but if there is emotion involved, you're not doing much to support your allegiance to rationality (not that you are guilty of this, Adam).

- Canada

- stand-up comedy / acting on camera

Is your name Calvin? Perhaps you could get an auto signature put at the end of your OL messages.

Calvin wrote:

Canada - stand-up comedy / acting on camera.

end quote

Comedy? Don’t make a mistake with your name, or you might add a letter and get “Calving.”

Or, how about this, Mr. Seinfeld? Have you ever noticed that lady comedians are mostly good looking but the guys are spatially and facially challenged? They fall flat on their faces.

Peter

Is your name Calvin? Perhaps you could get an auto signature put at the end of your OL messages.

Calvin wrote:

Canada - stand-up comedy / acting on camera.

end quote

Comedy? Don’t make a mistake with your name, or you might add a letter and get “Calving.”

Or, how about this, Mr. Seinfeld? Have you ever noticed that lady comedians are mostly good looking but the guys are spatially and facially challenged? They fall flat on their faces.

Peter

Calvin:

You will obviously have no fear of competition from Peter on the comedy front!

OUCH...the madman from the cheap seats! Yes, and it counts! With apologies to Marv Alpert.

Adam