Ron Paul: We Have Crossed the Rubicon towards Empire & Tyranny

http://goldsilver.com/video/ron-paul-we-have-crossed-the-rubicon-towards-empire-and-tyranny/

He mentions at the beginning that in the last quarter his campaign has received donations of Eight Million dollars and that there are One Hundred Thousand Donors to his campaign!

Nine hundred military bases in one hundred and fifty countries!

You have never heard Ron Paul speak as he does in this speech at the National Press Club.

There is a Q and A in which he is asked what he would do if elected.

http://goldsilver.co...re-and-tyranny/

He mentions at the beginning that in the last quarter his campaign has received donations of Eight Million dollars and that there are One Hundred Thousand Donors to his campaign!

Nine hundred military bases in one hundred and fifty countries!

You have never heard Ron Paul speak as he does in this speech at the National Press Club.

There is a Q and A in which he is asked what he would do if elected.

While Rome was yet a Republic it engaged in wars of conquest in Italy and Spain. Rome had three wars with Carthage and destroyed Carthage completely in the third war. So being a Republic does NOT mean being peaceful and tending only one's pea patch.

Delenda Cartago Est.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Great video for most of what I saw. I didn't get to finish the Q & A but did see his presentation.

~ Shane

I just watched the Republican debate at Dartmouth NH and thought that Ron Paul made a few good points as usual but did not dominate the debate. I am unaware that Ron Paul has ever been able to explain what he would advocate in lieu of a central bank. Some just think that the Congress would take over the job of dictating interest rates and controlling the money supply. Ron Paul made the point that the Federal Reserve should be abolished as it has been responsible for the inflation and the business cycle with booms and busts. He said that Greenspan held the rates too low and now Bernanke has kept it even lower. And that too much debt has been followed by even more debt.

I suppose it is tough to explain the gold standard in sound bite for him.

I wish he would mention Griffin's book, The Creature from Jekyll Island which is quite enlightening about the evils of central banking.

I also watched the "kitchen table conversation" run by Charlie Rose.

I thought Dr. Paul was going to have a stroke when Cain praised Alan Greenspan's tenure at the Fed.

Mr. Newt was the intellectual class at the table and would make the best candidate to debate O'biwan.

Cain was good.

Perry was completely over his head. Another poor performance.

Bachman and Santorum were adequate.

Huntsman is as near to a zero as one can get and still be considered alive.

Romney makes me want to rush and shower.

Remember, thirteen (13) months out from election day four years ago, the top three Republicans were:

1) Rudy Giuliani;

2) Fred Thompson; and

3) possibly McCain was 3rd, but I am not sure.

In the Democratic polls, Hillary was 1st with 50%, Edwards was 2nd with 30% and O'biwan had about 12%.

Still way too early to pick a winner.