NH: Activist open carries into cop-shop

RidleyReport

Police react stiffly but professionally as gun rights advocate wears his piece into Manchester PD.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bKR-MrtsWok

Nice job, Ridley! OMG!

You could practically see the constipation levels increase. I'm guessing that might have ruined their lunch--digestive problems? I like the one cop in the back (obviously someone who watched way too many Steven Segal movies)--you can just feel the boil going on. And in NH, of course, of all places.

Those activists should get sent fruit and cheese baskets, at the bare minimum.

rde

Today's word is "wow."

As Rich stated - congratulations!

Living free and asserting your rights especially when it comes to the Second Amendment is fraught with real consequences.

Great job.

Thank you.

Adam

Living free and asserting your rights especially when it comes to the Second Amendment is fraught with real consequences.

Great job.

Thank you.

Adam

Well, at least you got off your filthy sex habits enough to write something cogent, Adam. ;)

rde

Running

Great job.

Thank you.

Adam

Well, at least you got off your filthy sex habits enough to write something cogent, Adam. ;)

rde

Running

Rich:

Lol...

remember, you can get more sex with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word!

I truly enjoy your writing.

Adam

I notice it was removed by YouTube. Is it posted anywhere else?

Tim

Great job.

Thank you.

Adam

rde

Running

Rich:

Lol...

remember, you can get more sex with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word!

I truly enjoy your writing.

Adam

I don't know where else it could be. But those guys--if they haven't already on one of their sites, they'll figure it out.

Glad you, uh, "enjoyed" it, I guess we could say. I did--a true Hallmark Moment.

r

• 3 weeks later...