Why Bachman Should not be president

BaalChatzaf

1. She is a bat-shit crazy religious crank.

2. The combination of certain days of the month and her well manicured thumb on the nuclear trigger scares me, and I don't scare easily.

Ba'al Chatzaf

1. She is a bat-shit crazy religious crank.

2. The combination of certain days of the month and her well manicured thumb on the nuclear trigger scares me, and I don't scare easily.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Well, if she destroyed the ones you want to destroy, she seems like the perfect candidate for you. No?

Well, if she destroyed the ones you want to destroy, she seems like the perfect candidate for you. No?

No. War is too serious a thing to be in the hands of a religious fanatic particularly when she is on the rag.

Ba'al Chatzaf

All of the Republican front-runners are religious wing-nuts. Why single out the one female?

I sense potential sexist bias here. Personally, I’m glad to see a woman spicing up what is usually a boring political race. At 55, I suspect she is unlikely to be “on the rag.”

In fact, I would love to see both Bachmann and Sarah Palin in the debates. They could interrupt the verbal jousting for a swimsuit competition.

Sarah-Palin.jpg

I think I know who would win. I understand Palin has better legs, too.

All of the Republican front-runners are religious wing-nuts. Why single out the one female?

I sense potential sexist bias here. Personally, I'm glad to see a woman spicing up what is usually a boring political race. At 55, I suspect she is unlikely to be "on the rag."

In fact, I would love to see both Bachmann and Sarah Palin in the debates. They could interrupt the verbal jousting for a swimsuit competition.

Sarah-Palin.jpg

Is that her measuring stick?

Is that her measuring stick?

I don't know, but this article suggests that she does keep one handy.

Sarah Palin Says Size Does Matter: Long Rods Vs. Short Rods

Sarah Palin gives a 'big thumbs-up' to both long and short rods.art.gi.palinfile.jpg

WASILLA, AK – Last week Sarah Palin was reportedly paid $90,000 to give a speech at the Texas Fishing, Hunting, and Outdoors Show in Dallas, TX on the topic of rods. Palin’s hour-long speech explored the pros and cons of both long rods and short rods.

“There are many advantages to having a long rod,” says Palin, “Long rods are longer than other rods, provide longer reach, and while there are some exceptions, most have a thicker shaft than a small rod.”

Palin’s speech was not only informative but also interactive. At one point in her speech Palin asked the audience for a volunteer to bring his rod up on stage and let her use it for a demonstration. Hundreds of fisherman jumped at the opportunity but in the end Palin chose Dick Shohoff to come on stage and display his rod.

sarah_palin_miniskirt.jpg“Dick has one of the nicest long rods I’ve seen in quite some time,” said Palin.

“I brought Dick on stage to point out the three most important parts of a rod; the butt, the shaft, and the tip. And while it doesn’t affect the size of your catch, big rods are very easily noticed and you are sure to be the talk of all your fisherman friends. Even though Dick’s rod was properly stored when he walked into this room, I bet almost all of you could tell right off the bat that he was working with an extremely long rod.”

Palin continued pointing out that while many people prefer long rods, they are simply too big for some fish. In addition, long rods can be bulky, heavy, and difficult to store without hanging out of your rod box.

“Now, I know some of you fisherman out there are embarrassed for your friends to know you are using a short rod. But there’s nothing to be ashamed of. Short rods are compact, they travel well, and short rods are just better for some fish,” said Palin, “When you put your rod in action, whether or not you have a long rod or a short rod really doesn’t matter. What matters most is your finesse…how you use your rod.”

Palin continued for an hour comparing short rods to long rods but in the end admitted that the only way to know which rod is best for you is to put it in your hands and hold it. “How does it feel in your hand? Is it too heavy and bulking for you to carry with you long distances? Does it feel too short for you to get the job done?” asked Palin.

Palin admitted that she has handled lots of rods in her life, some short and some long, and that she really likes to experiment. “You know Todd has a pretty big rod that I like the feel of but sometimes I just like something not so big. Let’s just keep that a secret between ourselves OK?”

Next month at the Fly Fishing Show in Philadelphia, PA Palin will give her much anticipated speech, “The Art Of Master Baiting.”

Sorry. I can't seem to find the $#@&%$# link.