Michael Stuart Kelly

Rush Limbaugh on hope

Rush Limbaugh on hope

This thing tickled me because it made me think of Bob Kolker (our distinguished Ba'al). :)

Here ya' go:

Hope really is an effort to prove to yourself that you're wrong when you know that you're right.

This is from a recent video I saw on Real Clear Politics: Rush Limbaugh To Obama: We're Just Not That Into You

When I heard him say the quote I extracted, I started laughing so hard I knew I had to post it here.

Michael

Damn, I do not know how I missed this one...

At any rate, they are still trying and failing.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2015/04/13/rush-limbaugh-dropped-by-longtime-indianapolis/203265

Indianapolis' WIBC has broadcast Rush Limbaugh's show for 22 years. Despite this long history, parent company Emmis Communications announced April 13 that they are dropping Limbaugh's show from WIBC's lineup.

Charlie Morgan, an executive for Emmis, indicated that the decision to drop Limbaugh was about the "long-term direction of the station," but also acknowledged that there was a "business element to the decision." Underscoring the business considerations, Morgan explained to the Indianapolis Business Journal that the absence of Limbaugh could actually help WIBC's advertiser prospects:

Interesting that this comes in the state of Indiana at this particular point in time.

Any wagers on the "Purple Mafia" possibly being a part of this?

We do have Vice President and the dumbest of that class, Joseph Biden, meeting, in secret, with the mega donators in the folks behind the response to Indiana's passage of the "Religious Freedom" Bill.

A...

Hope really is an effort to prove to yourself that you're wrong when you know that you're right.

No hope for Limbaugh.

Rush Limbaugh has announced he is beginning treatment for 'advanced' lung cancer.  My siblings and I nursed our mother at home as she died from lung cancer.  I hope Rush beats this.

• Like 1