Assad Orchestrated Nakba Day Protests

Mike Renzulli

The U.K. Telegraph broke a story in which one of their reporters was given a document leaked by a high-ranking Syrian official pointing out that Syrian dictator Assad orchestrated the protests at the Israeli border.

The U.N. has already reported that Syrian troops let protesters cross the border into Israel breaking a cease fire agreement the country has with Israel.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/michaelweiss/100092061/breaking-syrian-state-documents-show-assad-orchestrated-nakba-day-raids-on-golan-heights/

Edited by Mike Renzulli

The U.K. Telegraph broke a story in which one of their reporters was given a document leaked by a high-ranking Syrian official pointing out that Syrian dictator Assad orchestrated the protests at the Israeli border.

The U.N. has already reported that Syrian troops let protesters cross the border into Israel breaking a cease fire agreement the country has with Israel.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/michaelweiss/100092061/breaking-syrian-state-documents-show-assad-orchestrated-nakba-day-raids-on-golan-heights/

Assad's all-out assault on his own people shows his arrogant belief that the West will not interfere in his despotism,

I hope and pray he will be proved wrong.

Assad's all-out assault on his own people shows his arrogant belief that the West will not interfere in his despotism,

I hope and pray he will be proved wrong.

The West will appease or hold off until the option to appease or hold off is eliminated by the aggressor party. Recall how Britain and Frances stood by while the Nazis devoured Czechoslovakia. They responded to the invasion of Poland very weakly and France set by (sitzkrieg) for six weeks until the Germans attacked in force.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Why?

Because more and more people are protesting, if the US gets involved it will make the people support Assad because they don't want foreign intervention.. Let them continue on this course and it'll work out well.

LM:

This makes sense at the public international level.

However, we, through whatever intermediaries we can muster with our decimated espionage structure, should be assisting the anti Assad forces as strongly and as covertly as possible.

My major concern is the fact that the Assad family is knee deep in money and power accumulated over decades of immersion in the drug, arms and human being trade that they have major IOU's out there that can cause severe damage to the US.

Adam

LM:

This makes sense at the public international level.

However, we, through whatever intermediaries we can muster with our decimated espionage structure, should be assisting the anti Assad forces as strongly and as covertly as possible.

My major concern is the fact that the Assad family is knee deep in money and power accumulated over decades of immersion in the drug, arms and human being trade that they have major IOU's out there that can cause severe damage to the US.

Adam

Drug trade? I doubt it. Arms? Probably.. Human trafficking? I also doubt it unless you're talking about the multitudes of Russian prostitutes I came across.

Whatever the US does behind the scenes is another story, lending support covertly to the opposition that the US finds most acceptable ideologically is always a give in. I just don't want to see another Libya.. There is no way in hell the Syrians would accept that at all.

Edited by Libertarian Muslim