Middle East Christians face extremist atrocities

Richard Wiig

Folks:

This is only a small sample of folks that I know who are Coptic. Moreover, it is composed mostly of business people that are Coptic and have family and friends in Egypt, but it is really much worse than what has been portrayed in the small percentage of the media that is covering this issue.

Adam

There are obviously very big issues. Though I think that remnants of the security forces of Mubarak are responsible for the majority of the atrocities.

One thing for sure. The people who are doing dirt in this situation are Muslims.

Ba'al Chatzaf

One thing for sure. The people who are doing dirt in this situation are Muslims.

Ba'al Chatzaf

So why don't you just declare war on Islam and all Muslims and have a war against us then..

It is not in my power to do so. I am just one person. But I can wish in my heart for the end of Islam (the Devil's own meme) which I consider to be one of the chief evils vexing the human race. So I must be satisfied with wishing you guys the uttermost worst of luck and warm myself with occasional bouts of schadenfreude. Other than that I am in no position to do violence or destruction.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Edited by BaalChatzaf

It is not in my power to do so. I am just one person. But I can wish in my heart for the end of Islam (the Devil's own meme) which I consider to be one of the chief evils vexing the human race. So I must be satisfied with wishing you guys the uttermost worst of luck and warm myself with occasional bouts of schadenfreude. Other than that I am in no position to do violence or destruction.

Ba'al Chatzaf

And if you had the power to do so? Would you launch a war against Islam and Muslims and try and rid the world of us?

Folks:

This is only a small sample of folks that I know who are Coptic. Moreover, it is composed mostly of business people that are Coptic and have family and friends in Egypt, but it is really much worse than what has been portrayed in the small percentage of the media that is covering this issue.

Adam

Adam, this kind of persecution is not happening solely to Copts. The Bhuddists of Southern Thailand have it just as bad. Christians in certain part of Indonesia, and in many other places around the world, are having to deal with it to. Even in a particular part of Sydney (a predominantly muslim district that I've forgotten the name of) there's been an ongoing campaign of intimidation against Hindus to push them out of the area--the worst incident so far was a hail of bullets being fired into their temple.

Ba'al Chatzaf

And if you had the power to do so? Would you launch a war against Islam and Muslims and try and rid the world of us?

If my Grandmother had balls, would she be my Grandfather?

Ba'al Chatzaf

If my Grandmother had balls, would she be my Grandfather?

Ba'al Chatzaf

I'm sorry I don't understand.. But please answer the question.. If you had the power to do so, would you launch a war against Islam and Muslims and try and rid the world against us?

I don't answer hypothetical questions. I answer real questions pertain to here and now existing facts.

Ba'al Chatzaf

<br />
<br />I don't answer hypothetical questions.  I answer real questions pertain to here and now existing facts.<br /><br />Ba'al Chatzaf<br />
<br />So answer this. Do you think that Islam and Muslims should be wiped out. That's not hypothetical.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Yes. The last two Muslims left alive after Muslims mostly kill each other off, will mutually kill each other and we will have Peace At Last.

Read the newspapers. Muslims are doing a bang up job of wiping each other out.

All the rest of us have to do is wait. The Religion of Peace will work its magic.

Ba'al Chatzaf

<br /><br /><br />

Yes. The last two Muslims left alive after Muslims mostly kill each other off, will mutually kill each other and we will have Peace At Last.

Read the newspapers. Muslims are doing a bang up job of wiping each other out.

All the rest of us have to do is wait. The Religion of Peace will work its magic.

Ba'al Chatzaf

You seemed genocidal enough to be like that.. I'm not surprised

Bob.

OL is not a site to preach genocide. Take that crap somewhere else.

I did no such thing. I said the Muslims will destroy each other. We will not have to lift a finger. Look at the newspapers, Scout. Who is killing the most Muslims today? Answer: other Muslims, which is exactly what I wrote. And wishing they were all gone is not preaching genocide. It is wishful thinking. Is it forbidden to wish others bad luck?

Ba'al Chatzaf

Bob.

OL is not a site to preach genocide. Take that crap somewhere else.

I did no such thing. I said the Muslims will destroy each other. We will not have to lift a finger. Look at the newspapers, Scout. Who is killing the most Muslims today? Answer: other Muslims, which is exactly what I wrote. And wishing they were all gone is not preaching genocide. It is wishful thinking. Is it forbidden to wish others bad luck?

Ba'al Chatzaf

I asked if you think Islam and Muslims need to be wiped out, you responded with a yes and then tried to say that it would be Muslims who killed each other.

But ultimately it was a yes in support of Muslims and Islams being wiped out.. No matter who does it, wanting a group of people to be wiped out IS in fact Genocidal and you therefore you are indeed genocidal.. If someone had said that in response to the question, do you think all Jews should be wiped out then the world would label them the same.