Final Flight for -Discovery-.

BaalChatzaf

NASA's tiled abomination has lifted off for its final flight to catch up with ISS. My nick-name for ISS is Alpha Shit-Can One. It is an ill constructed thing incapable of achieving a high orbit, which over-ran its budget by 20 to 1 and from which precious little new science has come. The ship itself, will spend a half day in flight inspecting for missing tiles, busted or leaking pipes and other such misfortunes as only the bloated corrupt NASA can produce.

To the crew of Discovery, I say, Good Luck. You will need it.

Ba'al Chatzaf

NASA's tiled abomination has lifted off for its final flight to catch up with ISS. My nick-name for ISS is Alpha Shit-Can One. It is an ill constructed thing incapable of achieving a high orbit, which over-ran its budget by 20 to 1 and from which precious little new science has come. The ship itself, will spend a half day in flight inspecting for missing tiles, busted or leaking pipes and other such misfortunes as only the bloated corrupt NASA can produce.

To the crew of Discovery, I say, Good Luck. You will need it.

Ba'al Chatzaf

I heard several months ago that there are already plans in the works to de-orbit [shit-can] the ISS.

A very expensive joke.

Dennis