Run Hillary Run - Still an outside possibility

Selene

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rotfl Brant!

Laughing?!?!? Stay inside if there's a thunderstorm...Zod is angry...Except...what is knelling? Maybe that's a stifled guffaw? Oh, here we go:

Sentences Including 'guffaw'

"Her concluding suggestion caused me to stifle a guffaw by blowing my nose loudly."

So it probably means "blowing your nose loudly". I'll put that in the Zodish Talmud...I guess you're okay.

Aren't you supposed to be taking pictures?

He's a multi-tasker.

--Brant

texting and driving?

And tomorrow it will be her found in bed with a prepubescent 10 yo boy. None of this stuff will/would stop her, but the what you see is what you get, might. When Bill was elected in 1992 everybody knew he was a liar and the bad news kept on coming. Even the cigar made little difference. He was basically just a good old boy. Now we're getting the bad old girl. And she is really bad--plus incompetent. She can't do a Bill for lack of political and organizational skills. If she had any she would have won the nomination in 2008. Now she is the left over candidate and the wrong kind of whore for the office she seeks. Trump is the like me, like me, like me whore making him somewhat controllable by public opinion. There's little controlling Hillary once she makes her airplane Air Force One, just as there isn't any controlling Obama except by those who had any control over him from his get go. But for different reasons. His reason is he's an ideologue. Her reason is she's a conniving bitch. You used to be able to get to her with money. Maybe that would still work, especially her as a seeker of GET THE HIGH OFFICE grease.

--Brant

showing the nasty wondering if I'm nasty too (ans: yep; nasty is as nasty does)

Great shot of the swan.

Beautiful clarity. I was waiting for it to move.

The detail is astounding.

I would still vote for either bird versus Evita!

A...

Is it live or memorex?

150803_gop_race_gallery_ap_1160.jpg

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article30714762.html

Spokesman Nick Merrill said Clinton has "pledged to cooperate with the government's security inquiry, and if there are more questions, we will continue to address them."

Also Tuesday, Clinton gave to the Justice Department thumb drives containing copies of emails sent to and from her personal email addresses via that server.

Clinton's lawyer, David Kendall, gave three thumb drives containing copies of roughly 30,000 emails to the FBI after the agency determined he could not remain in possession of the classified information contained in some of the emails, according to a U.S. official briefed on the matter who was not authorized to speak publicly.

Maybe William "suck it" Jefferson [ wow, since the Democrats are trying to erase that slave holding white male oppressor President - does Bill have to change his middle name?] Clinton will provide some of the repair tools:

143f44eb-9aab-4cce-9c6c-1b3e5319e1ac_400

TIMBER.......................

tree-falling-o.gif

Even Evita's thunderous thighs can't support her soulless core...

Sanders leads Clinton 44-37 percent among likely Democratic primary voters, the first time the heavily favored Clinton has trailed in the 2016 primary campaign, according to the poll of 442 Granite-Staters.

Vice President Joe Biden got 9 percent support in the test primary match-up. The other announced Democrats in the race, former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley, former Rhode Island Gov. Lincoln Chafee and former Virginia Gov. Jim Webb, barely register at 1 percent or below.

clinfront.jpg?itok=9NZj62dY&c=27fe04540a

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_opinion/us_politics/2015/08/bernie_sanders_surges_ahead_of_hillary_clinton_in_nh_44_37

Biden is obviously the Democrats default candidate. The Obama administration is trying to ruin Clinton's campaign through continuous leaks and investigations. Hillary is more vulnerable than Donald, both of whom are under continuous attacks of different sorts. She is being ground down; he isn't. He's not grind-downable except, maybe, inside his head. His vanity may get the best of him.

--Brant

Now, this simple section of Federal law may bring Evita completely down...

Decent article with nice visual bar graphs...on New Hampshire...

The same polling firm did a survey in March, allowing us to see how things have changed since then.

Clinton dropped 10 points; Sanders gained 36. Elizabeth Warren is no longer included in the survey, and it's fair to assume that Sanders picked up much of the 22 points she had back then. Sanders leads by 21 points among those who describe themselves as "very" liberal, and trails among "somewhat" liberals by about a point. Picking up 10 points from Clinton and 22 from Warren gives you almost the full 36 points Sanders gained. (The margin of error, by the way, is just under 5 percentage points, so that's worth keeping in mind as well.)

As we've seen elsewhere, Clinton's favorability has also dropped since March. The net favorability for the candidates has changed along with the poll results.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/08/12/a-few-asterisks-on-that-bernie-sanders-lead-in-new-hampshire-poll/

Wouldn't it be more fitting to liken her to Krupskaya? Evita was a good looking woman.

She's the one in the middle. Kinda eerie, eh?

Krupskaja-old.jpg

RTR36OBO-460x307.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadezhda_Krupskaya

Wouldn't it be more fitting to liken her to Krupskaya? Evita was a good looking woman.

She's the one in the middle. Kinda eerie, eh?

Krupskaja-old.jpg

RTR36OBO-460x307.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadezhda_Krupskaya

200px-Krupskaja.jpg,<<damn close>>

As Bobbie Jindal remarked yesterday, Evita is just one e-mail away from prison...

hillary-prison255x213.jpg

H-Cell-600-LI.jpg

Excellent. I will use this well.

However, in light of the threat to the planet from Climate Change...we have to make adjustments to her excessive carbon footprint:

First, the cell size shall be reduced to a 6' wide 12' long living area.

Second, a daily allotment of toilet paper will be given in the AM.

Third, we have to replace the waste expulsion system completely recycle and in the interim the following system will be available:

outhouse.gif