Canadian Politics: Boring beyond Belief, or just Dull and Tedious?

caroljane

Too busy with northern morons.

So now you are occupied with indigenous peoples?

It is all a matter of your perspective in the axis, is it not?

Carol:

I think it is time for an intervention...

TORONTO (AP) — A new video that surfaced Thursday showed Toronto Mayor Rob Ford threatening to "murder" someone and "poke his eyes out" in a rambling rage, deepening concerns among both critics and allies that he is no longer fit to lead Canada's largest city.

Moments after the video was posted online, the mayor told reporters that he was "extremely, extremely inebriated" in it and "embarrassed" by it. The context of the video is unknown, and it's unclear who the target of Ford's wrath is. The video appeared at length on the Toronto Star's website.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/toronto-mayor-lawyer-says-hes-talks-cops

460x.jpg

Now Ford has admitted he smoked crack, but only because he was in, his words, "one of my drunken stupors."

I starting to like this mayor more and more...

:smile:

ROTFLMAO

His brother said that he should "go down to Florida for a couple of weeks, lose fifty pounds..."

Sounds like he is considering liposuction, I actually think that would be a good idea.

His buds told Al Capone he should go to Florida--and he did. Then came that famous massacre.

Go to Florida, John Gotti. When he was gone the guy who backed his car over Gotti's kid got whacked.

--Brant

beware the company you keep, especially if Florida is involved

His brother said that he should "go down to Florida for a couple of weeks, lose fifty pounds..."

Sounds like he is considering liposuction, I actually think that would be a good idea.

His buds told Al Capone he should go to Florida--and he did. Then came that famous massacre.

Go to Florida, John Gotti. When he was gone the guy who backed his car over Gotti's kid got whacked.

--Brant

beware the company you keep, especially if Florida is involved

The Mormons purportedly own 2% of Florida.

Ford spends a lot of time in Florida. Since his best friends at home included convicted drug dealers, prostitutes and wife beaters, he probably has a more wholesome environment down there.

Why would he vacation in "a more wholesome environment"?

--Brant

how boring

lol It is Toronto that needs the vacation. We long desperately for municipal politics to be boring.

Seriously, I hope he goes. I don't want him officiating at the Remembrance Day ceremony. I don't like the symbolism.

James Carville is a political genius - got Clinton elected twice with less than fifty percent (50%) of the vote.

Since President "Inempto's" approval rate has slipped to 38%, Carville suggested that O'bama hit the crack pipe since the Mayor of Toronto's approval rate is still at sixty percent (60%).

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/james-carville-president-obama-poll-numbers-99658.html

• 2 months later...

I wish Carol were here.

--Brant

Careful what you wish for my friend! Am getting a chance to hit and run here at work -- wish I were there too. As soon as I come up with something faintly new in response to the latest lows on the Degradation Meter that is Rob and his entire repulsive family (poor Renata excluded), Kimmel or Letterman blatantly steal my thoughts without attribution.

At least Blobbie is upholding Canada's rep as the world's greatest exporter of comedic entertainment.