Claiming OJ Simpson to be innocnent of the murders is an attack on reason

Xray

You are accurate as always. I have double checked the Canadian Sainthood regulations, and talked to my cousin the archdeacon of Carbonear, N,L., and I am pretty sure he will get to be a saint without having to die first. Fingers crossed.

Accurate? Actually, you have to be dead to be Beatified also. I was just messing with you.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are accurate as always. I have double checked the Canadian Sainthood regulations, and talked to my cousin the archdeacon of Carbonear, N,L., and I am pretty sure he will get to be a saint without having to die first. Fingers crossed.

Accurate? Actually, you have to be dead to be Beatified also. I was just messing with you.

Haha, of course I knew that, you quite overcome me with your raillery Sir! I am sure that you do not wish the soon to be Blessed William to be translated to the higher spheres , the sooner to achieve Cloud Suite 9 in the Many Mansions.

Or for yourself to be similarly translated.

Your friend, Carol

I have connections

Haha, of course I knew that, you quite overcome me with your raillery Sir! I am sure that you do not wish the soon to be Blessed William to be translated to the higher spheres , the sooner to achieve Cloud Suite 9 in the Many Mansions.

Your friend, Carol

I have connections

If you had the connections that matter, you would know what came of WSS.

Your friend, Carol

I have connections

If you had the connections that matter, you would know what came of WSS.

Aaaaah..he is still amongst us....I sense his presence....

Seriously, I think he spends a lot of time in the man-made hell of Syria just now . and other Mideast sites of anguish and fearful hope.