Dr. Daniel Cox's Vimeo on Surgeons Going Galt!

Selene

(Video) Going Galt: When Will Surgeons Say Enough is Enough? (A Surgeon's Devastating Appraisal Of ObamaCare)

Posted: 18 Jan 2011 11:19 AM PST

This lengthy clip is narrated somewhat dryly by Daniel Cox, M.D., and focuses on surgeons, yet it is quite good and well worth your time to watch it. As Stacy McCain points out, Dr. Cox's delivery is in a bland tone, but the facts sell themselves:

Going Galt: When Will Surgeons Say Enough is Enough? from Daniel Cox on Vimeo.

Related: Barack's Five Lies About ObamaCare

(Video) Going Galt: When Will Surgeons Say Enough is Enough? (A Surgeon's Devastating Appraisal Of ObamaCare)

Posted: 18 Jan 2011 11:19 AM PST

This lengthy clip is narrated somewhat dryly by Daniel Cox, M.D., and focuses on surgeons, yet it is quite good and well worth your time to watch it. As Stacy McCain points out, Dr. Cox's delivery is in a bland tone, but the facts sell themselves:

Going Galt: When Will Surgeons Say Enough is Enough? from Daniel Cox on Vimeo.

Related: Barack's Five Lies About ObamaCare

Adam,

Thanks. I'm a disappointed about the rumblings about republicans wanting to keep some provisions of Obamacare and not willing to repeal the whole thing. The same ratchet action again, these huge bills get passed, more people get on the dole and pressure their congresscreatures to keep the spigots open.

This is pertinent:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/the_damage_has_already_begun_pzcq1MmzRb3O626H6Q7PqI

Mikee:

Thanks. I actually thought the vimeo was very powerful. Even though he was not overtly passionate, his passion was in his words, not his decibel level.

I knew about this aspect of the bill suppressing and eliminating Dr. owned hospitals. Medicine was a field that I considered when I was pre-med at Queens College.

However, I was sixteen (16) and the 60's were exploding. Moreover, my desire to go into medicine was to cure people, to eliminate their pain and suffering.

I never saw that as a conflict with Rand's principle of self interest.

I cannot see Doctors as a class to be enslaved any more than I can see enslaving any individual.

This is an unmitigated disaster.

Adam

Edited by Selene

Mikee:

Thanks. I actually thought the vimeo was very powerful. Even though he was not overtly passionate, his passion was in his words, not his decibel level.

I knew about this aspect of the bill suppressing and eliminating Dr. owned hospitals. Medicine was a field that I considered when I was pre-med at Queens College.

However, I was sixteen (16) and the 60's were exploding. Moreover, my desire to go into medicine was to cure people, to eliminate their pain and suffering.

I never saw that as a conflict with Rand's principle of self interest.

I cannot see Doctors as a class to be enslaved any more than I can see enslaving any individual.

This is an unmitigated disaster.

Adam

Yes. I did watch the video almost to the very end. I was particularly galled by the comments about tort reform being missing from Obamacare and the relation to lawyers contributions to politics and the large number of congressmen who are actually lawyers. Self serving bastards. This bill enslaves all of us, not just doctors.