Trump humor

What u didn't see on tv: Rand Paul, responding to The Donald's criticism of his looks, quotes "Arnold" here:

• 2 weeks later...

I thought of putting this video in my Trump stumping thread, but it is funny.

Jimmy Kimmel interviewed Hillary supporters on the street. He then asked them what they thought of Trump. (generally Ugh!) He then asked them if they would support this or that measure of Hillary's tax plan. (generally Yay!)

Then he revealed the tax plan was Trump's.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CsxXty6vEBA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:smile:

Michael

In my Interwebs meanderings, I have started coming across indications that I am far from the only one who sees Trump as a Randian hero (a flawed one, admittedly, but still a productive hero).

I offer the following wise words on a blog from one "Saint Howard (a.k.a. Howard the Great)": Ayn Rand Described Donald Trump

From that post:

They hate you for the greatness of your achievement.
They hate you for your integrity.
They hate you because they know they can neither corrupt you nor rule you.
They won't let you survive.
Trump, they'll destroy you.

from the screenplay of The Fountainhead

This offering is for full heartburn benefit of Trump haters in O-Land.

:)

Michael

Here's a funny one:

Donald Trump Gets Photoshopped Into Classic Horror Movies: Results Are Amazing

by bshilliday

October 8, 2015

Hollywood Life

There's not much article to quote, but I will give you a preview of the images:

10.09.2015-04.06.png

10.09.2015-04.07.png

10.09.2015-04.09.png

:)

There is a whole bunch of more Photoshopped pictures at the original contest site here. Apparently the images are being sold.

Michael

The Donald retweets:

It may not seem like it, but the funny video mentioned here is big friggin' news. If Trump penetrates this young demographic so much he becomes cool to them, they will turn him into a rock-star icon for the young. And that changes a lot.

This thing even hit Real Clear Politics Video.

Donald Trump Embraces 4Chan Fans, Retweets Absurd Dubstep "You Can't Stump The Trump" Video
October 13, 2015
Real Clear Politics Video

From the article:

Impressed by his attitude, 4chan.org, the website which originally gave birth to the online Anonymous movement, has declared Donald Trump to be "the first meme president."

The site's "politically incorrect" politics message board has been described as "racist" by the Southern Poverty Law Center, but it went wild when Donald Trump retweeted a link to a video made by one of their own called: "You Can't Stump The Trump (vol. 4)," a compilation of his greatest debate moments set to dubstep music.

The following article is linked in the RCP Video article: 

Donald Trump Embraces His 4Chan Fans
He retweeted a popular meme and 4Chan users went wild.
By Jacob Steinblatt

Oct 13, 2015 

vocativ

And here's the video that the 4Chan folks put together. Since Trump retweeted it and it is now all over the news, it will probably go viral.

If you're a Trump supporter or even many independents, you will find this funny.

I sure as hell do. :smile:

If you're a Trump hater, you will hate this video.

And...

That's pretty funny...

Michael

The Donald retweets:

"@codyave: @drudgereport @BreitbartNews @Writeintrump "You Can't Stump the Trump" https://t.co/0xITB7XeJV pic.twitter.com/iF6S05se2w"

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

October 13, 2015
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It may not seem like it, but the funny video mentioned here is big friggin' news. If Trump penetrates this young demographic so much he becomes cool to them, they will turn him into a rock-star icon for the young. And that changes a lot.

This thing even hit Real Clear Politics Video.

Donald Trump Embraces 4Chan Fans, Retweets Absurd Dubstep "You Can't Stump The Trump" Video

October 13, 2015

Real Clear Politics Video

From the article:

Impressed by his attitude, 4chan.org, the website which originally gave birth to the online Anonymous movement, has declared Donald Trump to be "the first meme president."

The site's "politically incorrect" politics message board has been described as "racist" by the Southern Poverty Law Center, but it went wild when Donald Trump retweeted a link to a video made by one of their own called: "You Can't Stump The Trump (vol. 4)," a compilation of his greatest debate moments set to dubstep music.

The following article is linked in the RCP Video article:

Donald Trump Embraces His 4Chan Fans

He retweeted a popular meme and 4Chan users went wild.

By Jacob Steinblatt

Oct 13, 2015

vocativ

And here's the video that the 4Chan folks put together. Since Trump retweeted it and it is now all over the news, it will probably go viral.

If you're a Trump supporter or even many independents, you will find this funny.

I sure as hell do. :smile:

If you're a Trump hater, you will hate this video.

And...

That's pretty funny...

Michael

Heh. "...just got blown the fuck out."

J

• 4 weeks later...

Better than a screenshot above, here's the Facebook post embedded.

That way people can read the comments.

" data-width="500">

Getting ready for Saturday Night Live commercial.

Posted by

Donald J. Trump

on 

Friday, November 6, 2015

Michael

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone see Mr Trump nuzzling Rudy Giuliani's fake bosoms? From approximately 2:40 ...