Who will be on the Democratic ticket in 2016?

Who will be the Democratic party's Presidential candidate?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Please select your best guess for the GOP ticket 2016

• Lincoln Chafee
    • Hillary Clinton
    • Martin O'Malley
    • Bernie Sanders
    • Jim Webb
    • Joe Biden
    • Andrew Cuomo
    • Kirsten Gillibrand
    • Amy Klobuchar
    • Dennis Kucinich
    • Brian Schweitzer
    • Mark Warner

This is a poll to register your estimation or guess at who will lead the Democratic party campaign for President of the USA. You can delete and re-vote at any time. If I have forgotten a candidate (I chose from this list at Ballotpedia), let me know and I will update.

(thanks to Adam Selene for the ground work and suggestions.)

Can I nominate Spencer Tracey and we can have a racial convention and ask "Guess who's coming to Philadelphia?"

Or, Jane Fonda who can do the Vagina Chronicles like Mrs. Giuliani?

Where is the place for None of the Above?

A...

I didn't know the GOP and the Democratic Party were one and the same. I mean, I've heard libertarians say that, but I was totally in the dark.

Darrell

Yeah, the same: we get the best of the worst of them.

--Brant

This is a poll to register your estimation or guess at who will lead the Democratic party campaign for President of the USA. You can delete and re-vote at any time. If I have forgotten a candidate (I chose from this list at Ballotpedia), let me know and I will update.

You need to put John "Did I Tell You I Served In Vietnam" Kerry, aka Lurch.

I just realized that he is in position to try and he would be acceptable to some of the base.

Also, Al "We Grew The Tobacco That Killed My Sister and Raped The Planet" Gore.

And of course, Lizzie "The Forked Tongue Liar" Warren.

I am serious about including their actual names and my compliments on setting this poll up, I would have no clue how to have done it.

A...

It would be great if we could link up caricatures of them also...lol.

Kerry

250px-Lurch_film.jpg

Gore

Plantation-Slaves.jpg

Warren

ForkedTongue.gif

Catching up ...

Can I nominate Spencer Tracey and we can have a racial convention and ask "Guess who's coming to Philadelphia?"

Or, Jane Fonda who can do the Vagina Chronicles like Mrs. Giuliani?

Where is the place for None of the Above?

Spencer Tracy is dead. Jane Fonda is not running. Vagina Monologues is copyrighted. Mrs Giuliani is unavailable for comment. None of the above is ... not running, or has not officially registered a candidacy.

You need to put John "Did I Tell You I Served In Vietnam" Kerry, aka Lurch.

I'll recheck the lists at Ballotpedia.org.

I just realized that he is in position to try and he would be acceptable to some of the base.

We await a signal that he intends to run ... your realization needs to be realized, I figger.

Also, Al "We Grew The Tobacco That Killed My Sister and Raped The Planet" Gore.

And of course, Lizzie "The Forked Tongue Liar" Warren.

Sounds like a helluva party. But, seriously, the poll is within the bounds of realism. Warren has explicitly said she will not be running. Gore ... ran in the past, and there is no indication he wants a repeat.

I am serious about including their actual names and my compliments on setting this poll up, I would have no clue how to have done it.

Adding a poll is relatively easy -- it is an option when you start an entirely new topic. If you want to populate a poll with funny options, that would be humorous.

I note you haven't yet registered your own guess, so ...

I think that declaring is not a valid criteria, certain folks are on the periphery.

You should have none of the above for ethical reasons.

You should also have a write in line since that is available to all voters in the United States.

A...

I think that declaring is not a valid criteria, certain folks are on the periphery.

You should have none of the above for ethical reasons.

You should also have a write in line since that is available to all voters in the United States.

I cannot follow your reasoning. I am trying to offer the most realistic choices available to primary voters. If you think the poll should this or should that, why not put up your own poll? It is not difficult. If you want to write in your best guess at who will head the 2016 Democratic ticket, and that guess is not on the list of choices above, put the name forward here and I will add it, and then you can add your guess.

Edited by william.scherk

Clinton is finally getting some scrutiny from the Justice Department. I think she broke a lot of laws with her emails. So far I think they can prove 4 or 5 were classified as secret but were on her private account. I am hoping there will be an FBI raid on her house and work-barn. Now if she is tainted as the monster she is who will pull ahead on the Demo side? Sanders or OhmygodO'Malley?