it begins...

moralist

What begins?????

America will be shaken again in 2015, just as it was in 2001 and 2008.

Greg

Is that all that's going to happen? BFD.

Tell us about the asteroid that's coming so we can all go out and have a lot of fun.

--Brant

Armageddon lite

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What begins?????

Greg

All of this is just entertainment to me.

My ark was already built a long time ago.

Greg

What begins?????

Greg

All of this is just entertainment to me.

My ark was already built a long time ago.

Greg

Have the planks shrunk? How ya gonna get it down to the ocean? Did you remember the bathroom?

--Brant

there will be mockers and scoffers

Have the planks shrunk?

Planck's Theory is already preshrunk.

How ya gonna get it down to the ocean?

The ocean's coming to me.

Did you remember the bathroom?

Three... and they're all connected to a waste water treatment plant.

--Brant

there will be mockers and scoffers

...just as there were in the days of Noah.

"The earth was depraved and putrid in God’s sight,

and the land was filled with violence, desecration, and lust for power.

And God looked upon the world and saw how degenerate, debased, and vicious it was,

for all humanity had corrupted their way upon the earth and lost their true direction.

God said to Noah, I intend to make an end of all flesh,

for through men the land is filled with violence; and behold,

I will destroy them and the land."

This time... it's the Apocalypse. :wink:

Greg

What begins?????

Greg

America is shaken every day of the year. If the public is not jumpy the News Media provide the scare.

Ba'al Chatzaf

So, this September 13th (or thereafter, correcting for Sunday closure), a mighty moral hammer of Shmita will smite the USA, collapse the dollar, bring financial market plunges deeper and more devastating than in 2008, and, er, be the Greatest economic catastrophe America has ever seen?

I note the yellow Burmese AC plug diagram, which might modify your preceding sentence, so I have to ask: Is your Apocalypse to be understood in the koranic/biblical sense of the word? I mean ... end times, Armageddon, the whole Shbang of final reckoning?

I ask for clarification because you cite Genesis. The verses you cite can be interpreted several ways; sea-level rise, violent popping of debt bubbles, religious maniacs warring for supremacy, Black Monday, the Anti-Christ, Gog, Magog, the Madhi's fire sale at Walmart, etcetera -- if you want to stretch a point.
The verses suggest you too will be purged.
Genesis 6:11-13 International Children’s Bible (ICB)
11 People on earth did what God said was evil. Violence was everywhere.
12 And God saw this evil. All people on the earth did only evil.
13 So God said to Noah, “People have made the earth full of violence. So I will destroy all people from the earth.

Anyway, back to pre-End Times matters. Greg, are you waxing poetic and sarcastic or just Zen-surfing the wave of Shmitah whoopee for fun? I mean, Apocalypse plus plug diagram is a bit nebulous. Are you expecting the actual End Times or just End Times for the NASDAQ and the US dollar and capital and debt and its derivatives?

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but your predictions appear to be mutating. gog.jpg

I move that we adjourn this thread until September 1st 2015.

So, this September 13th (or thereafter, correcting for Sunday closure), a mighty moral hammer of Shmita will smite the USA, collapse the dollar, bring financial market plunges deeper and more devastating than in 2008, and, er, be the Greatest economic catastrophe America has ever seen?

(sigh... ) do nothing bureaucrats just have no sense of humor...

I have no idea of what's going to happen. I only know that America has degenerated enough to have lost it's physical protection on 9/11 2001... and to have lost it's financial Providence in 2008. And I only know that because it's already happened.

Once something happens at a certain time, no one can change it or claim that it did not happen when it did without being a liar.

Heck, whatever happens this September is totally up for grabs... because America is now fair game for anything that happens to come along.

I'm just looking at a 2,500 year old moral template that someone else noticed is repeating itself. And surely enough, exactly what happened to Israel is happening all over again to America, because America is doing exactly what Israel did.

So whatever happens... you'll know what it is... when it happens. :wink:

Greg

How about Monday morning the 14th? :wink:

It's not like no one can see what's coming regardless of any predictions. There are already danger signs flashing everywhere in the economy. There's MORE debt racked up today than there was in 2008.

Only a dumbs**t couldn't realize what that means! :laugh:

Greg

How about Monday morning the 14th? :wink:

Agreed...

So Ordered subject to the call of Michael or Kat

Greg, just checking to see if you stood behind earlier predictions made. You had been very specific up to this point. The staff of the William Scott Scherk Ladies Institute merely scanned your earlier prophetic comments. All of the following was derived from a single source, your own statements.

I have no idea of what's going to happen.

Money-shot. Thank you for being honest ... we are all capable of regular cognitive housekeeping. .

As long as we now understand that nothing in particular might happen that corresponds to Jonathan Cahn's prophecies. And as long as we understand that Greg too stipulates that nothing at all calamitous might occur. As long as he stipulates that his earlier predictions are now replaced with a frank I Don't Know.

And as long as he puts off further prophesies on this subject till then.

Otherwise my fine ladies are on lockdown, vigilant, bureaucratically-empowered, on guard/nap-rotation in The Files, alert to violations of OL treaties, especially those governing crow.

I'll get back to my enormous opus, Where I Went Wrong.

Edited by william.scherk

Greg, just checking to see if you stood behind earlier predictions made. You had been very specific up to this point. The staff of the William Scott Scherk Ladies Institute merely scanned your earlier prophetic comments. All of the following was derived from a single source, your own statements.

I have no idea of what's going to happen.

Money-shot. Thank you for being honest ... we are all capable of regular cognitive housekeeping. .

As long as we now understand that nothing in particular might happen that corresponds to Jonathan Cahn's prophecies. And as long as we understand that Greg too stipulates that nothing at all calamitous might occur. As long as he stipulates that his earlier predictions are now replaced with a frank I Don't Know.

And as long as he puts off further prophesies on this subject till then.

Otherwise my fine ladies are on lockdown, vigilant, bureaucratically-empowered, on guard/nap-rotation in The Files, alert to violations of OL treaties, especially those governing crow.

I'll get back to my enormous opus, Where I Went Wrong.

See Bill, even you are a better negotiator than Lurch and the President!!

How sad...

super-sad-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

Just to be clear, William, I didn't say nothing might happen. Just like the liberal bureaucracy, your crooked government imprinted mind can't even get things straight.

In my opinion, something is definitely going to happen just like it already did in 2001 and 2008, both times on exactly the last day of a 7th Shemitah year. The precise timing of those anomalies had gone unnoticed only because basically no one uses the ancient Jewish lunar calendar or reads Isaiah and made a 2,500 year old connection between Israel and America....

...and from the events that have already happened, America has definitely already forfeit its moral protection by its own moral degeneration..

What I did say is that I don't know what it is going to be...

Greg

It will be a double-fudge cake, Brant. Everyone is offered a slice before Doomsday ...

Greg gets a pie in the face?

--Brant

a cream pie!

Willingly, Brant. :smile:

The exquisitely precise timing of the two previous historic events is light years beyond any possible coincidence. This is a fact of in-your-face objective reality that only a jaded secularist would ever deny because their secular religion demands it of them. :wink:

Greg

Like I said before: You're looking at the past thinking you're seeing the future. In equity trading this is called technical analysis. It can work for several reasons but it can't work without risk management. You have no risk management. Then again, what's your risk?

--Brant

Like I said before: You're looking at the past thinking you're seeing the future. In equity trading this is called technical analysis.

Yes... the common "investment" disclaimer. :smile:

"Past results are no guarantee of future performance."

My point is that the precise timing of those two previous events is evidence that America (exactly like Israel was subject) is subject to judgement by a moral law greater than itself... and certainly greater than "technical analysis".or "risk management"... because its basis is not economics... but is morality.

And, just like individuals, as a nation degenerates it forfeits its moral protection and becomes fair game... and hunting season opened in 2001.

Even the most depraved godless secular libertine can't deny that that America is losing its greatness... and it is my opinion that the reason is America is losing its goodness.

It can work for several reasons but it can't work without risk management. You have no risk management. Then again, what's your risk?

My risk is ZERO... because the core story by which I live offers some wise advice... It tells me that it's unethical to gamble on debt where gain can only come at another's loss.

That's win/lose, predator/prey, liar/sucker zero sum Marxism.

Capitalism - Ethics = Marxism

Greg

America and "goodness"--a comforting thought requiring a narrow focus.

--Brant

Half a billion people infected by malaria and tens of millions of babies dead from it because of America's war against DDT, which began with a book, then turbo-charged by the Ford Administration at the point of virtual eradication of the disease over 40 years ago (fire-bombing and atomic-bombing of Japanese cities can't begin to compete, not even the carnage of the Civil War, except as other examples of America the good [maybe we should differentiate between America the good and the United States the bad?])

etc.

America and "goodness"--a comforting thought requiring a narrow focus.

--Brant

500,000,000 infected by malaria and tens of millions of babies dead from it because of America's war against DDT, which began with a book, then turbo-charged by the Ford Administration at the point of virtual eradication of the disease over 40 years ago

etc.

Certainly that's true, Brant...

...but that's only a symptom of feminized liberal politically correct insanity and not a root cause. The cause is something much more deeply embedded than that.

America is being shaken to offer it opportunities to wake up and to return to the goodness of its founding principles. And so far it is doing exactly the same thing Israel did. Because of stubbornness, each successive shock has had to be more and more severe.

So it is my subjective opinion that the next one will make the previous one seem like a picnic.

Greg

Greg wrote: My point is that the precise timing of those two previous events is evidence that America (exactly like Israel was subject) is subject to judgement by a moral law greater than itself... end quote

Bigoted people seem to forget but Jesus was killed by the Romans not the Jews. Christians should hate the Romans. (Would that mean the Pope too or is he sufficiently not associated with the city of Rome while living in the Vatican?) When modern day westerners (like Ivy league college folks) hate the Jews it is because of left wing professorial propaganda that supports Arabs and hates America OR what America likes, as with Israel.

Another area of prediction that falls flat is, What will fare well at the box office? I am sometimes amazed when a sequel does well . . . or poorly . . . yet a movie with moronic cartoon characters jumping around at one hundred miles an hour packs in the little ones with at least one parent chaperone for every three kids.

Greg wrote: My point is that the precise timing of those two previous events is evidence that America (exactly like Israel was subject) is subject to judgement by a moral law greater than itself... end quote

Bigoted people seem to forget but Jesus was killed by the Romans not the Jews. Christians should hate the Romans. (Would that mean the Pope too or is he sufficiently not associated with the city of Rome while living in the Vatican?)

Hey, speaking of Popes... have you heard of the Papal predictions published in 1595?

The main points:

1. There is going to be a final pope.
  2. During his reign, the Roman Catholic Church will be judged.
  3. During his papacy, Rome, the city of seven hills, will be destroyed.
  4. The last pope will be the 112th pope from 1139 AD.
  5. The clue to his identity is “Peter the Roman”.

Translated text of the last prophecy:

"In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit peter the Roman,

who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations,

and when these things are finished,

the city of seven hills will be destroyed,

and the dreadful judge will judge his people.

The End."

Pope Francis is the 112th Pope.

He named himself after Saint Francis of Assissi,

whose birth name was Pietro de Bernardone

and who was born in Rome...

...or "Peter the Roman".

Greg

Greg asked: Hey, speaking of Popes... have you heard of the Papal predictions published in 1595? end quote

Jeez. You seem to be taking this lightly. Do you mean you dont believe everything lying bull shitters say?

Greg wrote: Pope Francis is the 112th Pope. He named himself after Saint Francis of Assissi, whose birth name was Pietro de Bernardone and who was born in Rome... ...or "Peter the Roman". end quote

As Celine Dion sang, Everyone named Peter does not like pasta sauce, though I have never met one. Que sera, sera, whatever will be, will be, the futures not ours to see, que sera, sera.

I cant remember if it was Kreskin the magician or The Amazing Randy but they had a competition where they saved psychics January 1st, predictions for one year and read them next January 1st. This may have been back in the 80s or 90s, and they made predictions of their own. It was hilarious. It proved what lying shysters, psychics were. And how easy it is to make a general prediction and be right half the time though you are making stuff up! There will be a power outage in 2016 involving Europe. A plane will crash in Asia. The TV show The Mentalist showed how a supposed psychic, if he is any good, can read body language, expressions, and what you say, and tell you something THEY COULD NOT POSSIBLY HAVE KNOWN! Aaaarhh! Get out of my head, you wizard!