Run Hillary Run - Still an outside possibility

Selene

Monica Lewinsky released the following press statement on Hilary Clinton's run for President:

"I will not vote for Hilary Clinton. The last Clinton presidency left a bad taste in my mouth. As we get closer to the 2016 election year, citizens must remember that they cannot even trust Hillary Clinton to create American jobs. The last time she had a meaningful job, she outsourced it to me and I ended up blowing it".

Monica Lewinsky

Ha ha?

Good one Jules

-J

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow ...I play this photo split screen while Evita gives her shriek about ALL women's allegations need to be believed...

bill-cosby-bill-clinton-reuters-640x480.

clinton.jpg

"To every survivor of sexual assault...You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed. We're with you." —Hillary

Evita, Presidential...really?

Now her alleged alcoholism is up for discussion...

Wow ...I play this photo split screen while Evita gives her shriek about ALL women's allegations need to be believed...

bill-cosby-bill-clinton-reuters-640x480.

clinton.jpg

"To every survivor of sexual assault...You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed. We're with you." —Hillary

Evita makes another unforced error with her I Am The Worst Candidate Campaign.

The Donald, playing the net, slams a winner down her throat...hmm ... yeah, might be a new experience for Evita...sport-graphics-tennis-417757.gif

After Hillary accused him of being a sexist, Trump said he “had no choice” but to bring up her husband’s past infidelities.

“She came out with the sexism which is so nonsense, but she’s playing that card, and then I hit her back, and I talked about her husband and the abuse of women and the tremendous abuse — no, it’s tremendous abuse, it’s tremendous abuse,” he said at a rally earlier this week.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264583-trump-dares-bill-clinton-to-talk-about-womens-issues

Again, Evita is starting to hear those 2008 footsteps and she is too stupid to heed Satchel Page's advice...

2FCB886C00000578-3384156-image-m-19_1451

You expect me to believe you?

A...

Evita's campaign is truly tone deaf...

Again, Evita is starting to hear those 2008 footsteps and she is too stupid to heed Satchel Page's advice...

A...

what was Satchel Page's advice?

A...

what was Satchel Page's advice?

"Don't look back, someone could be gaining on you!"

In other words, stay focused, you know like The Donald does on everything.

A...

Post Script: Can't you hear the TRUMPets...

Evita's Id escaped and is caught on camera ...

635877863273626193-RWHITE-hillaJANDSM000

Evita voter in N.H. ...explains that...

"The best economic times for my family were when Bill Clinton was president," said Madeline Smeaton, a graduate student in Keene whose father lost her job in the Great Recession. "We were making a lot of money."

Apparently Madeline's parents were same sexed...

A...

"The best economic times for my family were when Bill Clinton was president," said Madeline Smeaton, a graduate student in Keene whose father lost her job in the Great Recession. "We were making a lot of money."

That would make sense if her father was a stockbroker, mortgage broker, or real estate agent. Of course, Slick Willie had little to do with the bullish stock market while he was POTUS.

That would make sense if her father was a stockbroker, mortgage broker, or real estate agent. Of course, Slick Willie had little to do with the bullish stock market while he was POTUS.

Lol...yeah, I seem to remember a barrel chested white man who was not Tip O'Neal who had some positive effect on it.

Evita's shadowy silhouetted shake down operation escapes another debate...

2016-01-18T025142Z_1665780874_TB3EC1I07X

Evita has electoral cramps...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCSPACTVaOsuhqkwhaxbq

Gawd she looks like she belongs on the cast of a "Walking dead" style zombie show.

Think Dorian Evita Gray and this is the good starting portrait...

Evita "the Shadow Presidential Candidate" is suffering from advanced E. D....

So said to see someone suffering from Electoral Dysfunction...

Limping in the shadowy cars to secret events...

So sad...

Crying sad reaction gifs

Lol.

I might just go out and get a box of cheap cigars & send them to her, wrapped in a lie-detector print-out.

Lol.

I might just go out and get a box of cheap cigars & send them to her, wrapped in a lie-detector print-out.

See Evita can create "jobs!"

Lol.

See Evita can create "jobs!"

lol...