All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Not fit to be on OL? The owner seems to like me ok. Perhaps it is that OL is not the place for you.
  3. And you know coooos, Frenchy? How do you know coooos? You do know drunken gutter English, Jon. Poor soul has lost his way.
  4. And you know this how? What branch of the military were you in soldier? What was your MOS?
  5. And now the good part — Peter will now show us the lies these sources made up and that I posted ...
  6. I went back to page six on this thread and below I show some of Jon’s sources. I caution all readers of Jon’s to beware the X-files quality of his research. I don't trust him, his outrage, or his supposed self righteousness. Deflect. Scream. Explode. Attack. Those are his methods and I do not think he is fit to be on OL. But nuts are still fun to watch. Peter Here are the sources. RodSneaky. Storm is upon us. Tampa Bay dot com. The DC patriot.com/bombshell. Natural news. Huff Post. Twitter. News punch. Travis View. Gre search. Anonymous. Martin geddes. Real Jeffry P. Page 6. Frank report. Imgflip. Tony Ortega.
  7. No. RodSneaky, not Ron. https://mobile.twitter.com/RodSneaky I am not getting worked up. I'm having a great time.
  8. Did RodSneaky say an untruth? Try to focus on facts, truth, and not on who happens to be saying a truth. It is called Objectivity. The speaker doesn't matter.
  9. Go fuck yourself, Peter, that's what happened in Dominican Republic.
  10. Look at your sources man. RonSneaky? If you read it on the net or hear it on the telly, must it be true? Can you converse without getting emotional and worked up?
  11. You are still shaking. My most in-sincerest apologies. You are the one who ALWAYS sounds drunk and belligerent. Can you respond with reason, logic, and sincerity without name calling? You just may not be Objectivist Living material . . . . but what the hell . . . . I still read your interesting but unproven assertions. Here are some qualities you need to grow. Debunking skills. Credibility. So tell me what do you think happened to the 11 dead Americans in the Dominican Republic?
  12. Let me know when you are done burying the meaty posts on this thread, Peter, so I can repost all of it.
  13. I was viewing this thread? When was I scared? You need to sober-up.
  14. You sound biased. "Richard" First name basis? You like Richard? How do you know Richard?
  15. You were viewing "What's Up With." Damn. You got scared.
  16. Jon, tks, tsk. You are a naughty child. Might be? You said, "Might Be?" So you don't know. But you are just fine saying things without any proof. How do you know Richard Branson? How do you Richard knew NXIVM? People lie all the time, and they can EVEN lie under oath or they can fool a lie detector. You lack credibility.
  17. What was I viewing? This beta male method of trying to take me down is embarrassing you, Shit-for-Brains. Just say what I was viewing and what you think it means.
  18. Well, gee, no Peter, that would not make you a communist. But if you attend NXIVM parties featuring snuff films and also host NXIVM parties on your private island, then you might be ... blackmailed by them, or a customer of theirs, or member, or the real leader, even. Do try to sober up and pull your head out of your ass, you are going way too fast for your knowledge and ability.
  19. Very interesting. If you hover over someone's name it will tell you what they are viewing. I have blocked Jon but decided to engage him again. I can still read his "theories" by signing out and looking at content or activity. Jon was looking at . . . go see yourself.
  20. Aha! From the site, Necker Island: Necker Island is a 30-hectare island in the British Virgin Islands just north of Virgin Gorda. The island's land is entirely owned by Sir Richard Branson, chairman of the Virgin Group, and is part of the Virgin Limited Edition portfolio of luxury properties. The whole island operates as a resort and can accommodate up to 34 guests, with additional room for , , , , So, if you own a resort and Che shows up, you are a communist?
  21. From a million sources, Shit-for-Brains. Go see if you find it. Answer my question, how many coups?
  22. Today
  23. No, we couldn't. Not even close. "Flatten the country" "kill most of their people", with conventional weapons? Wrong, dumbass. They just took down one of our most advanced drones that flies higher than any before and that no one has been able to take down before. But you imagine we can fly bombers anywhere we want, dropping bombs unmolested for weeks.
  24. And you know this from what source? Come on Jon. You are thinking things and those things become truths to you, and then you present them as obvious and call anyone who wants proof of your assertions an idiot or worse.
  25. Another thing I wonder about is Branson's Island. I may look into that to see if it also a hotel or some sort of resort where anyone can pay to go there.
  1. Load more activity