The Swamp War against President Trump

After oodles of rhetoric, investigations and legal games, The Swamp just fired its first cannonball.

They jailed Paul Manafort before the trial.

Alan Dershowitz is fit to be tied. (If you want to see the video, go to the link below.)

Dershowitz Explodes On MSNBC: Locking Up Manafort Before A Trial Is ‘so Obnoxious To Our Constitution’

I mentioned on another post here on OL:

13 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I'm actually glad this happened. By jailing Manafort before the trial, The Swamp has openly declared war--using guns--on President Trump. Now he can act against them as the one attacked. Now we will see who has the larger reach and influence with America's armed forces and law enforcement.

As the saying goes in Brazil, the bird who swallows stones better know the size of its own asshole...

I'm pretty damn sure I'm going to enjoy how this plays out.

Michael

Manafort's jailing was essentially to lessen the impact of the IG report.

Notice how everything dubious in it was pro-Clinton.

Now Wray says the FBI rank and file have to go back to kindergarten to learn how not to be biased.

What a crock.

It's the leaders of the FBI who need the reeducation camp, not the men and women in the field.

Michael

For those interested (from The Gateway Pundit):

CRIMINAL IN A ROBE=> Here’s the Rundown on the Corrupt Obama-Appointed Judge Who Tossed Manafort in Jail

I imagine the talking points in this article will be some of the banners of activism for the MidTerms.

Paul Manafort contributed a little to help elect President Trump, and, in a painful manner, he will help elect a larger Republican Congress to help enact President Trump's programs.

Just watch.

Michael

• 3 months later...

#Pardon. Where else would a Manafort comment from Dershowitz go?

On 6/15/2018 at 1:04 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

After oodles of rhetoric, investigations and legal games, The Swamp just fired its first cannonball.

They jailed Paul Manafort before the trial.

Yes, the judge was convinced that Manafort had tried to tamper with witnesses during the trial, and so put him under custody at Martha Stewart prison

Alan Dershowitz is fit to be tied. (If you want to see the video, go to the link below.)

Dershowitz Explodes On MSNBC: Locking Up Manafort Before A Trial Is ‘so Obnoxious To Our Constitution’

I mentioned on another post here on OL:

On 6/15/2018 at 12:49 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I'm actually glad this happened. By jailing Manafort before the trial, The Swamp has openly declared war--using guns--on President Trump.

The thing to bear in mind is that with Manafort having pleaded guilty ... this is a different situation, a different metaphor than say Swamp Thang Indeterminate-Concept-Marker. 

In a nutshell, Paul Manafort pleaded guilty to the witness tampering (obstruction of justice) that put him in Martha Stewart in the first place,  cannon-balls and loaded language notwithstanding.

Here's Dershowitz with the skinny on a possible Presidential Pardon. From an interview with Sleepy Eyes today.

One of the most interesting angles of speculation about the Manafort "deal" with The Deep concern the implications of Manafort's attempt to sway American opinion about Ukraine, going so far as to use Breitbart's then writer Ben Shapiro to criminalize Yulia Tymoshenko ... Duckduckgo key words Tymoshenko Manafort Breitbart Obama-Jews.

I wish we could turn the clock back a couple of years here, just to listen to what departed entities would have to say about Manafort news this weekend. And here I utter a cliche: "Why didn't you tell me I was hiring a corrupt operator?"

Paul Manafort was trying to go all Deep and Fake and black op on Tymoshenko.  Some might call it comeuppance that this now leads to prison.

Oddly, or not so oddly, Ben Shapiro has recently cleansed his Twitter of all material from the Tymoshenko/Obama-Jew time. I wonder if he got paid by Deep or Fake.  Bad a bing bad a boom.

Edited by william.scherk
Bada or bad a? Added zoom, hashtag link