Government vs. Physic

atlashead

(The Great Reset)
People who aren't self made are liable for destroying value.  If you can't use it to the highest ability-you are not to touch it.
This is the proper form of government.

We have thousands of years behind us of extortion by force & fraud.  This brings about things like Donald Trump being a billionaire.

Government & voting is immoral.  Taxation is immoral.  Subsidizing education is immoral.  But if someone doesn't have a full education they have no capacity to be anything but a destroyer.  Judge a (wo)man in the harshest way.  If (s)he is perfect, share.
I believe in universal education-I believe everyone is innocent & duly capable at birth (Even if they're crippled).
I believe every being has a right to their freedom, body, & property.

That is why we need the great reset.  We should put all our currency in a crypt and never touch it until we have a use for it.
Private property is a right, but shouldn't a John Galt in the face of a Francisco be allowed to seized Francisco's property-for John Galts know better?  John Galts know more knowledge-they are more Aristoelian, more Pliny the Elder (two who had all the knowledge available at the time?)
If people are going to vote, it is our right to see HOW they vote-but in a representative democracy all voting is immoral.