Iran Nuclear Deal Blues

Iran Nuclear Deal Blues

This just hit Drudge.

04.30.2018-15.29.png

The link goes here:

Netanyahu: Iran Nuclear Deal Is Based on Lies – Here's the Proof

This article includes Bibi's presentation on a YouTube video (it's in English except at the very end):

There is a massive amount of incriminating material. The full text of the presentation is here.

A quote by Bibi from his talk:

Everything you’re about to see, is an exact copy of the original Iranian material.

You may want to know where are the originals? Well, I can say they’re now in a very safe place. 

Here’s what the files included: incriminating documents, incriminating charts, incriminating presentations, incriminating blueprints, incriminating photos, incriminating videos and more. 

We’ve shared this material with the United States, and the United States can vouch for its authenticity. We will also share it with other countries, and we’ll share it with the International Atomic Energy Agency.

If this is true, and at this point, I doubt it will turn out to be false, this will make former President Obama, as the leader of a nation, the biggest putz in human history.

That dude was preparing the way for nuclear winter. Out of evil? No... I don't believe so. Instead, out of incompetence. Out of sheer incompetence.

Michael

2.6 Richter event yesterday in Syria.

Reports are that it was an Iranian ammo/munitions dump that got hit. Reports.

Iran had its way with Syria before Russia came along and wooed her. Iran could have dug holes and placed programs there. This was a big explosion if what we see is only what emerges from a significant detonation depth.

Scott Adams scores Bibi's presentation A+ on the Persuasion Scale.

Visuals A+. Repetition A+. Simple language A+. Fear factor A+. And so on.

Oh...

There's some talk floating around the mainstream that Bibi's presentation did not persuade the actors in the deal (the crony actors, I should say), but, of course, it was not aimed at persuading them. That would be like giving a presentation to the mob about the evils of prostitution. Imagine how flat that would fall.

:) 

Bibi only needs to persuade one person, President Trump, and the rest fall like dominoes. And he already did that piece of persuasion backstage. So I believe his presentation was aimed more at Trump supporters and moderates than anyone else. Why? To keep the talking points of the cronies and bad guys from mucking up the things President Trump is getting ready to do. Trump will be able to point to a large group of people who supports him when things get dicey.

And support him they will. What's more, they will point right to this presentation when sporadically cornered by the gotcha crew with a camera in their faces.

Michael

On 4/30/2018 at 10:39 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Iran Nuclear Deal Blues

If this is true, and at this point, I doubt it will turn out to be false, this will make former President Obama, as the leader of a nation, the biggest putz in human history.

That dude was preparing the way for nuclear winter. Out of evil? No... I don't believe so. Instead, out of incompetence. Out of sheer incompetence.

Michael

More than incompetence, Michael. Europe and the US got played, all right - but I doubt entirely naively. The appeasement aka "sanction" of evil amounts to further evil. Proof: Iran's military expansionism and belligerent rhetoric have only grown since signing the 'deal'. Not to be underestimated is the Progressivist's wishful belief that you only have to throw enough love and understanding at those threatening you in order to correct their behavior and embrace them into the human village. I.e. Iran was badly 'misunderstood' and 'abused' by the evil West, so what do you expect? - in this book. It's wryly amusing to see the belief being clearly played out on BBC and CNN who are scrambling to uphold the deal, despite all evidence. One pundit said in so many words: "Okay, Iran lied -so what? That's why we need the deal"...

Uh - just maybe because you can't trust a confirmed liar to stick to his promises or word a second time, or any future time? But known "character" isn't a great concern for the Leftist also.

"Has" and "had". Does anyone truly believe Iran had ended all their nuke ambitions and covert operations with a stroke of a pen? 

(It didn't hurt either for Obama to get one more opportunity to throw Israel and the region into uncertainty: "vengeful pique" against Netanyahu, Alan Dershowitz observed in one article on another issue).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, anthony said:

Michael, First I lost my dollar signs, now I get no heart symbol on my posts. No money, no love.

Are you trying to tell me something?

Tony,

LOL...

Who the hell knows?

:)

This program does things automatically sometimes.

I'm still working on the idea of migrating OL to a different platform and software later. The trouble is how to do that without making a holy mess out of it. So I need to wait until I can pay some major bucks to a top-level coder.

Besides, I have some really cool stuff cooking backstage (not gonna say what yet, though :) ).

But it will get done.

Michael

In the light of self-styled experts and apologists tearing into this recent action on media, I've been considering how keen the P5+1 countries (Federica Mogherini...)would have been to negotiate with and appease Iran - if Iran were a nearby or bordering country which threatened *them* every day? But no, it's only Israel and a few other neighbours at front-line risk - who cares about them? Israel is after all the No.1 cause of Islamist/Iranian hatred against the West - not so? Think back to the Cuban missile crisis. JFK. No free nation will tolerate an openly belligerent ballistic missile-nuclear presence on their doorstep. I make the mistake again, of expecting principles from European leaders. Peace at any cost ... in our time and our location. Infantile fools.

• Like 1

Alex Jones weighs in on the exchange of fire yesterday between Iranian forces in Syria and Israel  

Iran is sponsoring terrorism around the globe, but I don't think Israel will start a war with them. Retaliatory strikes are in the realm of possibility. And I think a significant chunk of Iran's population would prefer to live in freedom, not a theocratic dictatorship, so the way to affect change is through boycotts, the internet, and sanctions.

Alex is off his rocker.

Israel, Obama and others funded the Arab spring... helped create ISIS...

Israel trying to start a war with Syria and Iran...! 

Israel initiated fire - "a provocation" - Iranian bases didn't fire missiles first...

The US is trying to start a war...

None true.

I trust Jones will back off this incendiary conspiracy when he finds out some facts. He even badly underestimates Trump's motives.

Does anyone in media recognize causality, or - what "self-defense" means and entails? The recurrent notion of Israel having imperialist/territorial ambitions is a ludicrous and dangerous fallacy, a cynical inversion of what Iran has been obviously doing, itself.

(By the way, the US should not be embroiled in this skirmish - or conflict. Israel does NOT want war, but can handle it alone).

Доверяй, но проверяй

33 minutes ago, anthony said:

I trust Jones will back off this incendiary conspiracy when he finds out some facts.

Доверяй, но проверяй

Spoiler

haaretzMay10IsraeliStrikes.png

Edited by william.scherk
Added Haaretz story and link. Israel does not usually confirm or deny military action in Syria.