Hardest Word in English

Hardest Word in English

If you have ever tried to live in a country where they speak a different language than your native tongue, you will have encountered this problem.

God knows I suffered with similar Portuguese expressions when I first went to Brazil. There's even a book by a Brazilian comedian called The Cow Went To The Swamp. That actually means something everybody says in Brazil, too. :)  (In Portuguese, of course. It means the situation got really bad.)

This dude is a Finnish comedian named ISMO. I like him.

LOL...

He's a real ass-kicker.

:)

Michael

On 3/4/2018 at 8:04 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Hardest Word in English

If you have ever tried to live in a country where they speak a different language than your native tongue, you will have encountered this problem.

God knows I suffered with similar Portuguese expressions when I first went to Brazil. There's even a book by a Brazilian comedian called The Cow Went To The Swamp. That actually means something everybody says in Brazil, too. :)  (In Portuguese, of course. It means the situation got really bad.)

This dude is a Finnish comedian named ISMO. I like him.

LOL...

He's a real ass-kicker.

:)

Michael

pee in the pants funny.

4 hours ago, jts said:

What does ass backwards mean?

opposite the usual, expected order.  reverse.  perverse.  sometimes pronounced  bassactward.

I thought ass backwards means his ass is backwards but not the rest of him, maybe roughly like weirdass. Weirdass means weird.

I was reading about the philosophy that North Korea is based on and it looked to me ass backwards. If you see someone with his ass on backwards, that's how North Korea's philosophy looks to me.

On 3/7/2018 at 5:01 AM, jts said:

What does ass backwards mean?

The literal meaning is in the correct place.  The idiomatic meaning means  opposite the correct place. 

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:12 AM, BaalChatzaf said:

The literal meaning is in the correct place.  The idiomatic meaning means  opposite the correct place. 

The worst sentence to say is, "I was wrong."