Clinton Confederacy Crackup

I don't know if law enforcement will get the Clintons, but it looks like their Confederacy is going down the tubes.

This thread is for documenting relevant events as they happen.

I'll get it going with a couple of items.

From Breitbart:

Associate in Hillary Clinton Uranium One Russian Bribery Case Indicted

From the article:

An 11-count indictment has been handed down from a grand jury investigating possible Russian bribery involving former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s Uranium One deal negotiated when she was part of the Obama administration, a report says.

The indictment was levied against Maryland resident Mark Lambert, a former co-president of a nuclear transportation company involved in Hillary Clinton’s deal to sell U.S. uranium interests to a Russian company. A Department of Justice statement says that the 54-year-old Lambert was charged with “one count of conspiracy to violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and to commit wire fraud, seven counts of violating the FCPA, two counts of wire fraud and one count of international promotion money laundering.”

And a tweet from Dear Bill:

Insult? That sounds serious.

Other people get insulted when a dude lies to their face with a chip on his shoulder.

One more crack in the Clinton Confederacy...

Michael

The highlighted part of that email doesn't seem to suggest any culpability to me (even though I think they are guilty). It's just referring to the nature of an investigation going on.

The suspicious part is "Once we go down this road." The suggestion is that nasty things that will come to light--not necessarily the wedding expenses issue. 

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

It's just referring to the nature of an investigation going on.

Rodney,

So why did Band say, "I hope you will speak to her and end this."

End what?

:)

As I understand it, Band is asking Podesta to speak to Chelsea to get her to stop looking into Foundation money monkeyshines and spreading it to the Bush 43 kids. Otherwise this will prompt a Republican (or worse) investigation ALSO into "getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources for her wedding..." etc.

And once they go down that road, all hell will break loose.

Now why would all hell break loose if there is nothing to be found?

Besides, if Chelsea herself was looking into the foundation paying for her wedding, why on earth would that offend her horndog father? Is Bill mad at her, too?

Michael

Yes, it sounds like that might be what is going on, but it's not very clear (and all those lowercase abbreviations sure muddy things up).

The rhetorical function of the paragraph listing the components of "the investigation" is obscure. Does it mean a possible future one, or the one CC is doing? And why would CC be investigating her own parents' activities at all?

"Now why would all hell break loose if there is nothing to be found?" Precisely, and that is what I was saying.

PS: Far more disturbing to me are the "pizza"-coded emails, however. I have not encountered any plausible explanation of these weird communications, and this is one so-called "conspiracy theory" that I think there is something to.

4 hours ago, Rodney said:

Yes, it sounds like that might be what is going on, but it's not very clear (and all those lowercase abbreviations sure muddy things up).

The rhetorical function of the paragraph listing the components of "the investigation" is obscure. Does it mean a possible future one, or the one CC is doing? And why would CC be investigating her own parents' activities at all?

"Now why would all hell break loose if there is nothing to be found?" Precisely, and that is what I was saying.

PS: Far more disturbing to me are the "pizza"-coded emails, however. I have not encountered any plausible explanation of these weird communications, and this is one so-called "conspiracy theory" that I think there is something to.

Hello Rodney,

Yes, disturbing, indeed.

There is certainly something to it.

From ZeroHedge:

"Explosive", "Shocking" And "Alarming" FISA Memo Set To Rock DC, "End Mueller Investigation"

From the article:

All hell is breaking loose in Washington D.C. after a four-page memo detailing extensive FISA court abuse was made available to the entire House of Representatives Thursday. The contents of the memo are so explosive, says Journalist Sara Carter, that it could lead to the removal of senior officials in the FBI and the Department of Justice and the end of Robert Mueller's special counsel investigation.

According to the buzz, it could also seriously impact the Clintons, former President Obama's senior cabinet and even Obama himself.

Lots of House members are calling for its release to the public. Further from the article:

Releasing the memo to the public would require a committee vote, a source told Fox, adding that if approved, it could be released as long as there are no objections from the White House within five days.

WikiLeaks is offering a cool million for a copy they can verify.

Drip... drip... drip...

Michael

Adam Schiff, Congressional Leaker in Chief and Die Hard of Clinton's Trump Russian Collusion hoax has been on the defensive ever since the House as a whole got to see the memo on the dossier.

If the Clinton Confederacy falls, he loses his life's mission and his spiritual life goes into the crapper.

Here he is at the end of last year valiantly crusading against President Trump and Russia.

01.19.2018-19.58.png

I don't know why I keep thinking about Marshall Applewhite and Heaven's Gate...

01.19.2018-20.44.png

Michael