"Did you know that America has five native cockroach species?" That they are 'Some of the most adaptable pests on Earth'?

masterson01.png
masterson02.png

On 11/23/2017 at 9:39 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

William,

Why do you keep doing this form of posting?

<p style="display:none">
    "Did you know that America has five native cockroach species?" That they are 'Some of the most adaptable pests on Earth'?
</p>

To sabotage the forum?

Michael

I have a solution for that, works every time.

You've chosen to ignore content by william.scherk.

Matt Lauer has been terminated from NBC News

Katie Couric in 2012 on Matt Lauer:

These ruling class types haven't been hiding this stuff. You think they would, but they thought their paradise would endure eternally, so they got comfortable and taking precautions began to be a pain. Nothing ever happened, so why hide it?

:)

Now... (drum roll)... for the politically incorrect comment. Couric said Lauer pinched her ass a lot. Hold on... A LOT?!! Well, that means she took it like a man. :) 

And... we know why she was an NBC darling with opportunities far above her talent. She was a playa...

Michael

If you ever wrote the following scene in a novel, you would get trashed for calling your readers stupid.

Yet here it is in reality.

Lauer is actually enjoying roasting O'Reilly in the most sanctimonious manner.

Now his own words are coming back to bite him.

LOL...

Michael

Garrison Keillor fired for alleged "inappropriate behaviour" by Minnesota Public Radio

GarrisonKeillor.png

Boom!

Russel Simmons just got taken out.

The picadors had already started weakening the bull, but he just got a date with the estoque de verdad (real sword) and met his destiny.

Writer Jenny Lumet: Russell Simmons Sexually Violated Me (Guest Column)

From the article (quoting Simmons):

This is a time of great transition. The voices of the voiceless, those who have been hurt or shamed, deserve and need to be heard. As the corridors of power inevitably make way for a new generation, I don’t want to be a distraction so I am removing myself from the businesses that I founded.

If you want to read the story, go there. You will not be disappointed. After all, this is a Hollywood girl. In other words, if you like gossip of this sort in a well-told tale, it's all there. Even Simmons flying at half-mast, if you know what I mean.

Michael

10 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Didn't now the guy even existed.

--Brant

so far from Rand (ideas); so close to Hollywood

Brant,

This is part of the danger of living within the Objectivist subcommunity--loss of contact with what really goes on in the outside world.

But even within the realm of Objectivism, yea, even inside the bubble, I once heard Ayn Rand had something to do with Hollywood.

Also, believe it or not, some famous rappers are influenced by Rand. Within our subcommunity, no one knows it because the Objectivist world is generally snobbish and elitist. The idea of looking at ghetto stuff is repugnant to most. It certainly was to Barbara when Star the Hater showed up on Rebirth of Reason a few years ago. He was a black shock DJ specialized in rap. He loved Rand. He even wrote a couple of books about it. After the fun settled and he got trashed for a public dispute with another shock-jock where he lost, nobody from our neck of the woods even knows about him anymore. Yet he's still around. Anyway, Barbara was horrified because I like him, communicated with him and so on, and I teased her about it several times. :) 

The truth is, people in our subcommunity like to talk about saving the world, but underneath, they feel that actually going to tough places like ghettos and making the case is beneath them. Fortunately, some of Rand's ideas are penetrating because a few rappers like to read books, not because they are in touch with anyone from O-Land. And believe me, the books the rappers read are not by O-Land folks. They are Rand's fiction.

Just so you know, Russell Simmons is one of the top rap producers of all time.

Michael

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2017 at 6:27 PM, Jon Letendre said:

McConnell, McCain, the Bushes, Clintons, Obamas and many thousands more will be rounded up very soon.

Trump has befriended Russia, is being treated like a King in China, and he has flipped Saudi Arabia.

An international alliance is protecting Trump and they are taking it all down together.

The cabal’s days are numbered.

Every face on tv will be new one morning soon and the world will never be the same, thank god.

Obviously there were, are and will be infiltrators in the Trump administration. Some will be known to Trump and some will be unknown. Some will be there and their presence exploited, for example they can be used to feed misinfo to the cabal.

McConnell has been a nasty piece of shit over the years and his wife Elain Chao is in Trump’s cabinet. Throughout 2017 McConnell only confirmed my belief they were cabal (and proabably were, perhaps even still are) but I no longer think this is so. 

“partner”

”our team”

I would like to congratulate @SenateMajLdr on having done a fantastic job both strategically & politically on the passing in the Senate of the MASSIVE TAX CUT & Reform Bill. I could have not asked for a better or more talented partner. Our team will go onto many more VICTORIES!

• 3 months later...
On 11/9/2017 at 10:58 AM, Jon Letendre said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5063683/Former-Smallville-actress-second-command-sex-cult.html

Last month, the New York Times broke the story about a secret sorority that brands women, puts them on starvation diets and beats them if they don't recruit enough 'slaves'”

4626510D00000578-5063683-image-a-4_15101

.New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand's father has ties to a sex cult whose leader was just arrested at a luxury villa in Mexico and deported back to the US to face labor and sex trafficking charges.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5552571/New-York-Senator-Kirsten-Gillibrands-father-tied-sex-cult-leader-just-arrested.html

On 4/20/2018 at 5:51 PM, Jon Letendre said:

.New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand's father has ties to a sex cult whose leader was just arrested at a luxury villa in Mexico and deported back to the US to face labor and sex trafficking charges.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5552571/New-York-Senator-Kirsten-Gillibrands-father-tied-sex-cult-leader-just-arrested.html

Allison Mack is charged with trafficking children.

NY Senator Gillibrand has some explaining to do.

“Clare W. Bronfman, an heiress of the Seagram Company business empire, allegedly implanted a "key logger" virus on the computer of her late father, Edgar M. Bronfman Sr., so officials with the NXIVM corporation could secretly monitor his emails, including his exchanges with world leaders and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, according to court records.”

https://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Records-NXIVM-hacked-billionaire-s-emails-with-6576310.php

Jan Brady has a lot of explaining to do ...

bronfmanCult.png

12 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Nxivm — a secretive group headquartered in Albany — has had countless well-connected power brokers on its payroll, including the father of Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand.

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/23/secretive-upstate-group-had-gillibrands-dad-on-payroll/

Q post no. 1203:

Q!xowAT4Z3VQ1121272
Mack is naming names. Big names in H-Wood / Gov’t (local/federal). Proof. The ‘Standard’ Hotel. Helicopter crash. All related. Future will prove past. AS. Feeling ok today? Why is the MX border / Long Beach Port so important? Tick TOCK (LLC). Q

Mack is Allison Mack, member of the cult and cooperating witness.

AS is Adam Schiff, aka Liddle’ Shit. He is connected to the helicopter “crash” murders of Standard Hotel accounting employees and managers. He’s not feeling ok.

The port is so important because it is a major point of entry of many thousands of child sex slaves into the US every month.

Liddle’Shit’s near future and the reason he will kill himself before being taken into custody. Tick-tick, mother fucker.

“Harrison was no exception to prison justice, and after bragging about his crimes, he was found dead in his cell after he’d been gutted alive and had his penis cut off and stuffed into his mouth.”

http://thepedogate.com/other/notorious-pedophile-found-disemboweled-in-prison-cell-after-boasting-of-crimes/