ESPN, the NFL and Social Justice Warriors

• 1 month later...

I kept seeing allusions to the following tweet that is making liberal heads explode, so I looked it up.

Yup.

Head-explosion worthy.

:) 

Now, all I need is someone to show up and do the Doctor Obvious move, that is mention this is a montage as if nobody can figure that one out. But liberals are doing it a lot so they can call it "fake news."

For those interested in propaganda, what Tomi did is is how you do it right with a visual.

Michael

I still tune in if Dallas is playing but very few times otherwise. Eff the NFL. I suggest that using ancient tree sap (with mosquitos that ingested dino DNA trapped inside) we bring back the Triceratops and T. Rex’s  AND place them in an arena. It could be the Dallas Carnivores vs The Miami Leaf Eaters.

• 4 months later...
On 9/26/2017 at 4:53 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Oh...

And there's this...

09.26.2017-15.52.png

Michael

Thanks to the Good Lord the current POTUS is too fine to indulge in such unnatural practices, according to Stormy et al.

39 minutes ago, caroljane said:

Thanks to the Good Lord the current POTUS is too fine to indulge in such unnatural practices, according to Stormy et al.

Too fine to make and smoke smegma-flavored cigars in the Oval Office.

Too fine to get Laura Silsby out of prison in Haiti, for smuggling dozens of abducted children.

Too fine to rape girls with Jeffrey Epstein.

7 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Too fine to make and smoke smegma-flavored cigars in the Oval Office.

Too fine to get Laura Silsby out of prison in Haiti, for smuggling dozens of abducted children.

Too fine to rape girls with Jeffrey Epstein.

I thought it was the Duke of York who went a-raping with Jeffrey-- didn't know it was Clinton too--god, how many rapists were there? And what about those ten thousand men the Duke marched up the Hill... this is just.too.much.

17 minutes ago, caroljane said:

I thought it was the Duke of York who went a-raping with Jeffrey-- didn't know it was Clinton too--god, how many rapists were there? And what about those ten thousand men the Duke marched up the Hill... this is just.too.much.

That’s all, sick mother fucker?

No jokes about trafficking of children?

Hey, wait a minute, -- Trump was a good friend of Epstein's too, and said he knew about his liking younger ladies--  live and let rape seems to have been his former attitude, although he said he was not aware of the pedophilia.  Not that I think Trump was guilty of any wrongdoing, oh no.

\But I suspect he as well as Epstein will not be invited to Eugenie's wedding, any more than Harry's.

Epstein went to prison for raping girls and he will again. 

Alan Dershowitz was Epstein’s lawyer. Dershowitz and Trump did a patriotic thing associating with Epstein. And planting bugs in planes and on islands.

Bill flew there many times.

Trump has Dershowitz, Admiral Rogers at the NSA, command of the justice system and armed forces.

Bill Clinton is going to die soon. It won’t stop, US Flags will remain at half-staff the remainder of the year.

3 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Dershowitz is on Team Trump and he has everything. He is the bug, even if regular sweeps took out his planted ones. And he sure has made his loyalties clear lately.

Barbara Bush is being deeply honored by the Administration and Bill will be, too. All of them will be.

I don't understand this. Has Dershowitz  said he  is doing this patriotic eavesdropping?  Do you mean he is still monitoring Epstein and Clinton.  What do you mean by "he has everything" ? equipment or info or what?

"Who is a 'sick mother f****r'?"

18 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

That’s all, sick mother fucker?

4865.jpg

Back on topic. Kaperdinky is still not working in the NFL. Those other kneelers are still around, but we just don't see much "protest kneeling" any more. I am still with Rush Limbaugh. "Eff the NFL."

Concussions are going to kill the sport anyway. . . players who played Pop Warner, High School and College ball and then went on to the NFL are MRI, ing some really bad, consistently demonstrated brain damage. Depression, nausea, poor judgement, early death, etc. are more common to guys who played contact sports.  

When not calling for one-party rule, military tribunals and hangings, Objectivist Living's leading light utters a haunting sound ...

Edited by william.scherk
Edited out Tourette's SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCKER Fuck

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

"Who is a 'sick mother f****r'?"

4865.jpg

Well, the idea of the Misguided Missionary  trying to sell a job lot of Haitian refugees  to Jeffrey Epstein strikes me as fairly ludicrous -  - talk about the art of the deal!  But then I don't have your finely tuned sensibilities towards what is proper to laugh at.

1 minute ago, caroljane said:

Well, the idea of the Misguided Missionary  trying to sell a job lot of Haitian refugees  to Jeffrey Epstein strikes me as fairly ludicrous -  - talk about the art of the deal!  But then I don't have your finely tuned sensibilities towards what is proper to laugh at.

Silsby story is fact and you know that it is. And everyone who looks into it knows that it is.

You are here to distract and confuse.

You will fail. Fuck you.

11 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

When not calling for one-party rule, military tribunals and hangings, Objectivist Living's leading light utters a haunting sound ...

I call for one-party rule? 

No, dishonest loser, I have never, and you know that. You lie and you distort everything.

14 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Silsby story is fact and you know that it is. And everyone who looks into it knows that it is.

You are here to distract and confuse.

You will fail. Fuck you.

I agree, you do not need to be more distraught and confused than you already are.

Since I have not talked to everyone who has looked into the Silsby story, apparently unlike you,  I can only confirm that it is indeed a story, and that is a fact.

Why so irascible?  Your guy is the top dog now -- you should be enjoying the zeitgeist of America getting greater all the time

On 4/22/2018 at 3:52 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Epstein went to prison for raping girls and he will again. 

Alan Dershowitz was Epstein’s lawyer. Dershowitz and Trump did a patriotic thing associating with Epstein. And planting bugs in planes and on islands.

Bill flew there many times.

Trump has Dershowitz, Admiral Rogers at the NSA, command of the justice system and armed forces.

Bill Clinton is going to die soon. It won’t stop, US Flags will remain at half-staff the remainder of the year.

Not. Gonna. Stop.

Former President George H.W. Bush in intensive care

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/23/politics/george-hw-bush/index.html

• Like 1