Your government at work....

Have a look at this

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/08/28/nypd_scraps_36000_windows_smartphones/

Are you surprised your taxes are so high?

20 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Have a look at this

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/08/28/nypd_scraps_36000_windows_smartphones/

Are you surprised your taxes are so high?

Who hired the bitch? And why? That's 99% of the blame. It's not on her. She was just being herself.

--Brant

I got the biggie: The World Trade Center fuck up when they changed the structural steel insulation specs by law during construction and the Port Authority let them do it (and the buildings came down)

1 hour ago, Brant Gaede said:

Who hired the bitch? And why? That's 99% of the blame. It's not on her. She was just being herself.

--Brant

I got the biggie: The World Trade Center fuck up when they changed the structural steel insulation specs by law during construction and the Port Authority let them do it (and the buildings came down)

Hard to say.  But she rose to the level of her incompetence, did she not?

Speaking of tax dollars at work.

I saw a story somewhere some time ago about the government started to build a particle smasher. The project began with digging a hole in the ground for $1 billion of tax payer money. Then the government decided to not continue the project. So they filled the hole for another $1 billion. That's 2 billion dollars of tax payer money and all they did was dig a hole in the ground and fill it up.

1 hour ago, jts said:

Speaking of tax dollars at work.

I saw a story somewhere some time ago about the government started to build a particle smasher. The project began with digging a hole in the ground for $1 billion of tax payer money. Then the government decided to not continue the project. So they filled the hole for another $1 billion. That's 2 billion dollars of tax payer money and all they did was dig a hole in the ground and fill it up.

That was the SSM  in Texas.  Had it been built it would have been bigger than the complex  at CERN.  I thought they should have kept the 45 mile ring tunnel intact.  They could use it for storing Mexican illegals. 

7 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Comic relief.

--Brant

sunk?--maybe she's good in bed

Think of Kip's Ma  in Atlas Shrugged.  The one who took all the boxcars to haul soybeans and the wheat crop rotted away and the country starved.