Vernal equinox!

BaalChatzaf

People of America rejoice!  Just as President Trump promised,  Spring has come!

Springtime for Donald.... and America. Springtime, 'cuase Hillary's not here.  Come on now and be a smarty, come and join the Donald's party!

It may be Donald’s celebration party but it is America that will prosper. It is America that will be happy. Will Trump sway those hateful nay-sayers before the end of his first term? I think he might. Kennedy and Reagan brought us together. So will The Donald.

Success makes him happy. Winning makes him ecstatic. President Trump may be as happy as a clam and I am happy for him personally because at the same time he WILL make America great again according to the evidence he is exhibiting. How can you not like someone who is doing “the right thing?”

Remember those fawning JFK imitators on the radio? “Ahm ready for my bawth. Where’s my rubbah duckie?” We may see SNL and others begin to do the “what a great man he is” show.

Peter

4 minutes ago, Peter said:

It may be Donald’s celebration party but it is America that will prosper. It is America that will be happy. Will Trump sway those hateful nay-sayers before the end of his first term? I think he might. Kennedy and Reagan brought us together. So will The Donald.

Success makes him happy. Winning makes him ecstatic. President Trump may be as happy as a clam and I am happy for him personally because at the same time he WILL make America great again according to the evidence he is exhibiting. How can you not like someone who is doing “the right thing?”

Remember those fawning JFK imitators on the radio? “Ahm ready for my bawth. Where’s my rubbah duckie?” We may see SNL and others begin to do the “what a great man he is” show.

Peter

My intention this last election was to break up the chinaware of the liberal progressives.  I hired the Donald as my bull in the china shop.