Virtue Signalling by the Ruling Class and Wannabes

Michael Stuart Kelly

I have a feeling this thread could turn into a nice collection of blatant hypocrisy.

If not, just the video below by Paul Joseph Watson is quite a collection.

Anybody else gotta favorite celebrity or Ruling Class soulmate who likes to show others how virtuous they are by one standard when they live by another?

Who knows? Maybe this thread can become a future reference for articles or videos or something when someone needs an example...

:)

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I have a feeling this thread could turn into a nice collection of blatant hypocrisy.

If not, just the video below by Paul Joseph Watson is quite a collection.

Anybody else gotta favorite celebrity or Ruling Class soulmate who likes to show others how virtuous they are by one standard when they live by another?

Who knows? Maybe this thread can become a future reference for articles or videos or something when someone needs an example...

Michael

Perhaps J.K.  learned how to bring housing into existence out of thin air  while she was a Hogwarts. 

Perhaps the Rich and Famous might profit by St. Mark's advice to retire to a closed and get in touch with the better angels of their nature rather than making a public show.  It is better to build up one's spiritual treasure than to squander it in public. 

Leonardo Dicaprio while filming The Revenant up here in Canada declared "I've seen global warming with my own eyes!  One day it was -30 then the next day a wind came in and it warmed up to +62!!!"  Everyone of course that knows the area declared him a fucking idiot "that's called a chinook wind dumbdumb, been going on for thousands of years."

Then of course off he goes god knows where in his private jet that burns more fuel in one trip than anyone's car in 3months.  

4 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

Leonardo Dicaprio while filming The Revenant up here in Canada declared "I've seen global warming with my own eyes!  One day it was -30 then the next day a wind came in and it warmed up to +62!!!"  Everyone of course that knows the area declared him a fucking idiot "that's called a chinook wind dumbdumb, been going on for thousands of years."

Then of course off he goes god knows where in his private jet that burns more fuel in one trip than anyone's car in 3months.  

Leonardo is off to Save the Planet.  What's a little A-1* compared to Saving the Planet?

*A-1 is the type of naphtha kerosene that commercial jet planes burn.

36 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Leonardo is off to Save the Planet.  What's a little A-1* compared to Saving the Planet?

*A-1 is the type of naphtha kerosene that commercial jet planes burn.

I've read jet fuel can be modified with sulfur(?!) to combat global warming.

--Brant

The following takes virtue signalling to a new level:

Isn't Katy Waldman virtuous?

She can empathize with President Trump's mental pain and anguish through his signature...

More virtue!

More virtue, I tell ya'!

What the world needs is more virtue like that!

Michael

Et tu, Hillary Clinton?

Hillary Clinton to Republicans ducking town halls: ‘If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the ... Congress’

Well, there is a reason Clinton is virtue signalling that goes beyond the mere vanity and air-headedness of Hollywood folks.

She and Soros are spending a fortune on fake outraged Republicans, so if the guest doesn't show up to be yelled at, that's money pissed down the drain.

Michael