Conspiracy theories and Conspiracy theorists

Here's a cute little something I had never seen done before--probably because it's such an amateur move, it's hard to see what professional propagandist would do this--unless he or she had total gatekeeper control over the media like in a dictatorship.

But on the Internet, this makes no sense whatsoever.

But first, here is what seems to be going on at YouTube with this banning stuff.

It hired a crap-load of activist SJW's during the presidential campaign imagining that Hillary Clinton would win. She didn't and now YouTube is infested with about 70% of its workforce loathing President Trump. They also loathe Trump supporters. And they are not beyond sabotaging orders from their bosses in order to damage pro-Trump conservatives and libertarians (and anti-Hillary lefties, for that matter).

So there are conflicting stories coming out of YouTube about bans. In fact, there are even conflicting bans happening. :)  Ban happens, ban gets revoked. Ban happens, ban gets revoked. This is happening all the time right now to countless sites and nobody knows what the hell is going on.

YouTube is a holy mess internally right now and Eric Schmidt is one of the people directly responsible for the turmoil. Apparently, lots of conflicting people inside YouTube have administrator powers and they are using them at will.

Well... They will probably get this figured out after a bit. But I don't see how YouTube will be able to mollify 70% of its workforce or fire these folks. It's a dilemma--damned if YouTube does and damned if YouTube doesn't. 

But to the Weird Thing. Something from The Blob (which means moral scum like the mainstream anti-Trump fake news radicals :) -- how I wish I were the one who came up with this term :) ):  

A week or two ago, some advertisers like Nike started showing up on Alex Jones's YouTube channel. Ad investment amount was chump change. These advertisers had never advertised on Alex Jones's sites before. Then suddenly they stopped and a press story popped out of nowhere in the mainstream and spread like wildfire.

For example, check out this beauty from CNN a couple of days ago:

Advertisers flee InfoWars founder Alex Jones' YouTube channel

The advertisers were ones who showed up recently. These are not--and never have been--typical Alex Jones advertisers.

Don't the dorks who engineered this know that they can be checked online?

So their attempt to portray Alex as being severely weakened is fizzling.

Jeez...

I almost feel sorry for them.

Er...

Well...

No I don't.

:)

They're getting real sloppy, though. It's not even fun anymore to talk about this stuff on a gotcha level. A gotcha should have something more to it than this amateur-level crap. Otherwise it's boring...

Michael

And here's more conspiracy stuff, except it's in The Guardian.

Facebook asks users: should we allow men to ask children for sexual images?

From the article:

Facebook has admitted it was a “mistake” to ask users whether paedophiles requesting sexual pictures from children should be allowed on its website.

On Sunday, the social network ran a survey for some users asking how they thought the company should handle grooming behaviour. “There are a wide range of topics and behaviours that appear on Facebook,” one question began. “In thinking about an ideal world where you could set Facebook’s policies, how would you handle the following: a private message in which an adult man asks a 14-year-old girl for sexual pictures.”

The options available to respondents ranged from “this content should not be allowed on Facebook, and no one should be able to see it” to “this content should be allowed on Facebook, and I would not mind seeing it”.

A second question asked who should decide the rules around whether or not the adult man should be allowed to ask for such pictures on Facebook. Options available included “Facebook users decide the rules by voting and tell Facebook” and “Facebook decides the rules on its own”.

In neither survey question did Facebook allow users to indicate that law enforcement or child protection should be involved in the situation: the strictest option allowed involved turning to the social network as arbiter.

. . .

Facebook’s vice president of product, Guy Rosen, said the surveys were “a mistake”.

A mistake?

Really?

Let's do a little probing. What kind of people work at Facebook?

I assume lots of normal people work there. Maybe some normal religious people work there. So I wonder... would a normal religious person write up a public survey with a question about sanctioning and promoting pedophilia on Facebook? I find that hard to imagine.

How about a normal atheist? Ditto.

How about a normal engineer? Ditto.

How about a normal marketing person? Ditto.

How about anyone normal? Ditto, ditto and ditto.

In fact, there is only one kind of person I can think of who would publically survey a pedophile issue like the one they did and framed in a manner that it is worth considering by the public. That would be a pedophile.

So let's look at a basic deduction using a syllogism.

Major Premise: Only pedophiles would be interested in asking the general public if it's OK for adult males to solicit naked pictures from 14 year old females on Facebook.

Minor Premise: Some people who work at Facebook drew up and presented a survey asking the general public if it's OK for adult males to solicit naked pictures from 14 year old females on Facebook.

Conclusion: Therefore, pedophiles work at Facebook. At least some pedophiles with decision power do.

Conspiracy theory?

You decide.

Michael

• 1 month later...

Here's an interesting conspiracy theory that's going around a bit.

A DARPA program called Lifelog that had a lot of data and did a lot of things Facebook does was inexplicably closed down on Feb. 4, 2004.

Facebook was officially charted on Feb. 4, 2004.

:)

Does this same date dot connection mean anything?

Let those who are interested dig and decide.

Michael

Sandy Hook Parents Sue Alex Jones for Defamation

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/17/business/media/alex-jones-sandy-hook.html

Three parents whose children were killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012 filed a defamation lawsuit on Tuesday against Alex Jones, the right-wing conspiracy theorist who has long claimed the shooting was “completely fake” and a “giant hoax” perpetrated by opponents of the Second Amendment.

[...]

The parents are seeking at least $1 million in damages.

“The statements were a continuation and elaboration of a yearslong campaign to falsely attack the honesty of the Sandy Hook parents, casting them as participants in a ghastly conspiracy and cover-up,” the parents’ lawsuits said.

[...]

Daily Seth Pizza Rich Clinton Gate Body Caller Count

dailyCallerPizzaHire.png

Spoiler

On 2/22/2018 at 11:58 PM, Jon Letendre said:

‘Atta Boy!

I think all your comments are reasonable and perfectly capable of being exactly true.

At a couple points in 2017, for example when I doubted Sessions, I reminded myself that Trump is up against an enormous power. It’s no game, but life and death and the latter is just another tool for these people. We’ve seen that this is no sport to them, where when you lose, you give up. They will never give up. So, if he wants to survive, he has to finish them. And so, if he is to win (as we both want him to) then they will have to be deeply deceived. They will have to be utterly fooled, at several points. Here is the point: if they are fooled (and let’s hope they will be!) then you and I certainly will be, also.

That said, what if Mueller was flipped many years ago? What if he has been on the Trump team the whole time? His mandate is wide-open, so what if he is behind many of the 13,000+ Sealed indictments around the country? What if his investigation has always been another trap Justice has used to get perps talking “openly, safely, with friends, on the same mission to take down Trump.” Then he feeds it to Sessions, and vice-versa, and they are both building cases. He hasn’t done much to harm Trump - that gets a check mark. He needs to be trusted by the precious,  brainwashed Democrats who still have faith in their leaders - check. I know Liz Crokin came up with this many months ago. I’ve considered, rejected, and reconsidered several times now. Doesn’t matter, won’t change anything. If he is still on the wrong side, he will go to Gitmo with so many others. I think he is on our side. I think Sessions recusing himself was an act, so that Rosenstein who everyone thinks is Deep-State-loyal would assign Mueller. So Deep State would trust Mueller. While he fashions their nooses for a year.

President Trump has used this phrase so many dozens of times.

Is he saying what Mueller is really doing - hunting the witch and her fellow witches?

Cabal!  Jordan Sather's April 29th Round-up. Russia, Diane Feinstein bombshell, Clapper Leaks/Syria, Las Vegas, Parkland FFs/Rosemary's Baby/Kanye's Conspiracies

Quebec Mosque Shooter Awaits Sentencing ...

On 2/5/2017 at 3:39 PM, william.scherk said:

I conclude with the point I take from this particular North American mass shooting. Whatever motives may come out or not in court, if a motive was to deepen a gulf between pur laine old-stock French Quebecers and a foreign body within (Muslims), to induce cleavage and more violence, abuse and discriminatory acts, to separate Muslims of Canada from their non-Muslim neighbours, it failed.

I cannot stand with people outside the circle in this instance, with the inverted victimology of the kooks who propound false and fantastic nonsense. Which perhaps explains my revulsion at those who would remove the individual responsibility of the presumed murderer. From their point of view it may be that my acceptance of the facts so far, and my preference for solidarity, is disgusting. We know where we stand.

bissonetteSentencingLooms.png

bissonetteSentencingLooms2.png

Spoiler
On 1/30/2017 at 12:14 PM, william.scherk said:
On 1/30/2017 at 10:58 AM, BaalChatzaf said:

How long before someone in the liberal progressive media  blame this Mosque attack on Donald Trump?

It's sooner than you think. The White House just cited the Quebec mosque attack to justify Trump’s policies

U.S. President Donald Trump’s administration is citing the Sunday attack on Muslims in Quebec City as an example of why his own policies are needed.

“We condemn this attack in the strongest possible terms. It’s a terrible reminder of why we must remain vigilant, and why the president is taking steps to be proactive, rather than reactive, when it comes to our nation’s safety and security,” press secretary Sean Spicer said at his daily briefing on Monday.

Spicer did not specifically identify the policies he was referring to.

Edited by william.scherk
Added a contextual element in the spoiler ...

Ancient Alien Technology:

https://www.theancientaliens.com/technology--quimbaya-airplanes

ALIEN TECHNOLOGY:

Quimbaya (Tolima) Airplanes

The Quimbaya Airplanes (or Tolima Airplanes) are golden artifacts, found in Colombia and made by the Quimbaya civilization. Dated between 1000 B.C.-1000 A.D., many represent modern airplane designs and are considered to be out-of-place and unexplainable artifacts. The models, measuring 2 to 3 inches (5 to 7.5 cm) each, are described in mainstream archaeology as depicting birds, lizards, amphibians and insects common in that region. Many are still on display in the Museum, Bogotá.

What makes these airplane models so amazing is that they are aerodynamically accurate. In 1994, German aeronautical engineers Peter Belting and Conrad Lubbers created larger scale radio-controlled models of these artifacts. They proved that the designs fly with both simple single-propeller power and jet power. 

The astonishing reality of these artifacts sets in when one considers that mechanical flight had not been invented until the Wright Brothers flights in 1903.  How then, could the pre-Columbians of 1000 B.C., understand the advanced concepts of aerodynamic lift and design?

[...]

4e2f7c_bafe1c084aa3457090d4e2ef811f3438.

Collection of winged creatures from pre-Columbian era. Notice how, in every case, there are clearly wings, rear stabalizers and rudders. Every example follows the same aerodynamics used by today's airplanes. Were these early people capturing the animalistic essence of flying machines used in their time? What other possible reason could there be for such accurate depictions of flight engineering in the 5th-10th century?

[...]

Here is a video of one of these artifacts having a modern day model and test flight:

Not exactly a conspiracy, but interesting.

2000 years ago? No gas engines. No batteries. This art was probably a depiction of fiber airplanes the ancients had built using some paper like material. I think I remember something about "flying toys" around the time of the ancient Greeks and the Chinese had wind up flying insects. So, looking at the birds made humans long to fly even if we were not aboard the miniature aircraft, and I am sure items blown by the wind also gave even kids the idea of flying. 

"EXCLUSIVE: Real Former Member Of The Illuminati Exposes The Satanic Takeover Of The Vatican And More"

Here's what happens when a conspiracy theory has basis in reality.

Elitists get crap all over their faces.

It looks like Jeffrey Epstein's money and connections will no longer be able to protect him behind a wall of secrecy. Epstein is the guy who owns the Lolita Express, his personal airplane, that has flown Bill Clinton 26 times (and other high-profile people) to a special place Epstein owns in the Virgin Islands where special things happen for his guests.

Mike Cernovich is probably one of the worst presenters on video (he is objectively awful, he repeats over and over, leaves long spaces with nothing happening while he reads something, doesn't complete his sentences, lets his family, especially his child, interrupt him with day-to-day things, brags a lot, etc.) yet he has a huge following because he is a huge pain in the ass for ruling class elitists. And why is he a pain in the ass to them? Because he is a top-notch lawyer and investigator who is not afraid to tread where others don't dare.

For example, he's the one who uncovered Susan Rice unmasking Trump people in FISA warrant surveillance. Although not talked about much these days, that is what threw a big badass monkey-wrench in the Mueller investigation and the repercussions are still rippling throughout the process. Like I said, he's a pain in the ass.

He currently has a lawsuit to unseal the court records in the sex trafficking case where Epstein got a slap on the wrist. Most people who argue against the pedophilia cleanup happening under President Trump get real snarky and dismissive about the Epstein case. Rather than argue with them, Cernovich went to court to find out what really happened in court. After some time, the mainstream press, incredibly, joined him and the Miami Herald even filed a separate suit for the same reason.

Now it looks like the records, or at least part of them, will be unsealed.

I imagine the snark level of the Epstein case dismissers will tone down once the records are out in the public domain. :) 

And maybe Bill Clinton will lose a few nights sleep depending on where this goes...

I love Cernovich.

He's crazy like I am (although I've become more tame as I've grown older--it takes a lot of energy and nerves to be properly crazy :) ).

Michael

19 hours ago, william.scherk said:

"EXCLUSIVE: Real Former Member Of The Illuminati Exposes The Satanic Takeover Of The Vatican And More"

I got curious about something near the end. So I dug a little (not too much). Here are a couple of links about the Kalergi plan (Pan European plan).

I had some difficulty finding something decent because the white nationalists are all over this thing. But I found an article on Quora with a lot of upvotes by a leftist, Guido Colacci--at least I think he is a leftist based on looking up other stuff he has written on the Internet. This article seems reasonable to me (Colacci says the Kalergi plan is not a conspiracy theory and gives an overview of its history).

Is the Kalergi plan a conspiracy theory?

Also, here is the Wikipedia article on the founder (and probably the father of the European Union):

Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi

I've only skimmed this stuff, but it looks real interesting.

It's a shame the white nationalists are so into this. They keep good people who find white nationalism repugnant from actually learning anything about it--and I mean facts that don't involve white nationalism--since most folks won't go near topics where white nationalists congregate.

Michael

Cernovich: Second thoughts on Pizzagate

43 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

For example, he's the one who uncovered Susan Rice unmasking Trump people in FISA warrant surveillance. Although not talked about much these days, that is what threw a big badass monkey-wrench in the Mueller investigation and the repercussions are still rippling throughout the process.

riceGowdyUnmaskingCNN-Sept2017.png

Edited by william.scherk
Added bolding to "big badass monkey-wrench"

Trey Gowdey’s life was being threatened when he said that. And he doesn’t say she didn’t unmask, just that nothing from her - in one particular discussion - indicated such. CNN is Operation Mockingbird. Rice is corrupt to the core, everyone who can think has known that since at least that Sunday when she came out on all the talk shows to lie for Soetoro and Killery, to blame the loss of American lives at Benghazi on a video.

All of the Deep State’s puppets around the world have to have their strings cut first, then the takedown can happen in America. The courts are still compromised and Trump can’t get enough appointments through Democrat resistance. That changes in just six short months when Democrat presence in Washington will be decimated. Shortly thereafter the traitors who are still running free will be rounded up, tried and imprisoned.

I needed to include this here in the conspiracy thread, over in the Donald Trump thread I uncovered a conspiracy against Thomas the Goose, but this was only the tip of the iceberg:

On 5/12/2018 at 10:00 PM, KorbenDallas said:
On 5/12/2018 at 6:56 PM, william.scherk said:

"Legendary Goose Dies At Forty"

gooseTragedy.png

That goose did not die of natural causes!  The Wellington Bird Rehabilitation Trust where Thomas died accepts funding from the Koch Brothers!  See here: New Filings Show Koch Brothers Give Millions To Anti-Gay, Anti-Choice Groups.

Thomas did not die of natural causes---he was slaughtered for getting too much press coverage!!!

And nobody else is outraged by this!?!?

#justiceforthomas

I did some more digging surrounding the Thomas the Goose murder, and what I uncovered was a conspiracy and coverup much bigger and wider than anyone could have ever imagined.  It turns out the Koch Brothers are part of a much larger group responsible for many of our world's problems today, a clandestine group called:  The Avian Order.  These people have money and power----and they are sick fucks, twisted individuals and evil, and they do not want their existence to be found.  But I've done it, I pieced it together, and good Lord I hope they never find me.  For decades The Avian Order has influenced policy, and even attempted a plague, but their beginnings date much further back, and originally they were benevolent.

Centuries ago, man looked to the sky and was inspired by birds.  The freedom they possessed, their grace, their efficiency in travel.  As time went on, pockets of civilization allowed for division of labor---and thus more time for human thought.  Men that were inspired by bird flight gathered to figure out how they could do the same, and after several meetings they decided call their group The Avian Order.  Their purpose was to use knowledge and creativity to lift man off his heavy feet and make him soar in the skies like the birds---but there was only one problem:  after a decade of progress, including now in major civilization centers around the world, some men were actually becoming jealous of bird flight, by the fact that the birds can fly unassisted while man cannot.  This created a deep hatred for all birds in these men, but they hid their true intentions through the centuries while the honest, noble development of aviation continued.

Research and development cost money, and eventually the men in power of The Avian Order were part of the ruling class, jealous of their condition of being man and not having wings of their own.  While the honest scientists and inventors kept working on the problem of flight, the men with the power and money began exacting their hatred deforesting lands and exacting mass genocide of birds during the industrial revolution.  It was around this time that there was a shift in The Avian Order's purpose:  the men in power wanted flight invented for mankind because they believed man was the superior animal---not birds---and they wanted all birds to die so that true animal flight could only be done by man.  The Wright Brothers knew this.

The Wright Brothers were part of the resistance, and they had hoped that if they could invent sustainable flight, the genocidal intentions of the evil hearts in power of The Avian Order would subside when they experience the weightless revelation of flight itself.  But of course, we know today that that did not transpire because The Avian Order has power over all mankind and rules without the majority of mankind knowing about it.  It was the product of the industrial revolution that allowed the ruling class Avian Order fucks to take control of a new marketplace:  aircraft manufacturing and commercial flight.  This only allowed them to gain more power---and they began exacting their influence into politics, mind programming in media and entertainment, and the destruction of the environment----and yes, you are right to think that the United States' two party system developed in response to a shadow war protecting the existence of birds on earth, it's The Avian Order that wants to kill them all and they have gained enormous power and influence to do it.  Do you really think that the reason so many conservatives like "sport hunting" just for the sport of it?  No, peace is in ornithology---these "sport hunter" fucks are part of The Avian Order and want to act out their sick tendencies by sanctioned murder of innocent birds.  Yes, that's right---the reason conservatives are against animal rights is from Avian Order influence.

The right is also against environmentalism---this is because of The Avian Order's influence to destroy every bird's natural habitat and render them extinct.  The fucking killers.  Do you think Global Warming is actually about the random pollution of several entities that is causing the problem?  Think again.  The pollution is expertly organized by the Avian Order, causing toxic air to birds to end all bird life as we know it.

And that's not all.

The Avian Order actually created the bird flu virus in a lab and unleashed it.  This was an obvious attempt to create a new plague to repopulate the earth with people programmed with Avian Order ideology.  We know that this failed, but that doesn't mean The Avian Order doesn't have complete influence over media and entertainment:  Do you really think that Sesame Street's move from high ratings at PBS to low ratings at HBO was due to a business decision by some execs?  No,  not a chance.  It was The Avian Order----they did not want our children to see Big Bird on screen and be inspired by birds.  Twisted fuckers.  And even earlier in the 1980s with the release of the popular Nintendo Entertainment System the console came packaged with Super Mario Brothers and:  DUCK HUNT.  Yes, that's right:  Avian Order influence to program your kids to murder birds.  And nobody even knows this is going on, yet our kids are being targeted!  And today we still see it---the wildly popular game Angry Birds depicts innocent birds being viciously thrown at objects in nothing other than what can be described as sensationalized video game violence against birds.  It's our youth at stake here, folks.

China isn't immune to The Avian Order, either.  The country has been murdering millions of birds as part of their "industrial revolution," yet what this really is about is covert control of The Avian Order pulling the strings behind the scenes under the guise of economic progress and enrichment of China's citizens.  Yea, that's right-----make life better for their citizens by genocide of billions of birds, but once The Avian Order gets enough power they will turn on the citizens and try to start a plague like they did with the Bird Flu.

So who are the members of the Avian Order?  Like I said before, the Koch Brothers are, and poor Thomas the Goose got taken out as part of a larger, multi-ideological hit job.

Here is more proof of the Koch Brothers being anti-bird:

This Goofy Bird Just Defeated The Koch Brothers

Undermining protection for migratory birds

But some if its most prominent members don't hide in the shadows anymore, they hide in plain sight.  If you're smart you can tell if it's a sick Avian Order fuck because they like to take public pictures with birds, fucking murderers:

Reagan:

hith-wh-turkey-pardon-reagan-C11441-20_a

George HW Bush:

george-hw-bush-hospital-health-3.jpg?res

George W Bush:

George_W._Bush_with_a_screech_owl.jpg

That's right, US PRESIDENTS ARE PART OF THE AVIAN ORDER.  Just looking at them makes me sick to my stomach.  Makes me want to go out and do something---all of these men are connected with the Koch Brothers, and here they are evilly taking PUBLIC PHOTOGRAPHS as part of virtue signaling and outright bragging about destroying America, the environment---the world, your children, and their genocide against all birds.  This is the brazen symbolism of The Avian Order at work here...

And you think these are the only recent US Presidents that are part of The Avian Order?   Think again:

Spoiler

That's right:  President Donald J Trump is part of The Avian Order and is on a quest for world domination and extinction of all birds!  You can bet that this bird knew the truth and that's why it was so aggressive toward Trump.  It could sense the evil next to it.

But here is proof that the resistance has already begun!  These birds know the truth!

Watch this evil Avian Order businessman get attacked by the resistance:

Look at this Avian Order college student, the video starts out by him feeding the birds in an apparent display of kindness, but 30 seconds into the video the birds knew the evil truth and they attacked both him and his girlfriend---proof both of them are part of the evil Avian Order:

And in this video you can see that these swans are part of the resistance because they are identifying members of The Avian Order in a park, and subsequently attacking them for their horrific crimes!  Go for the eyes!

So wake up people!  The media is lying to you, Thomas the Goose did not die of natural causes, that story was planted by members of the The Avian Order.  Thomas the Goose was a hero!  Don't let his blood be spilled in vain!

The Avian Order has compromised your government!  The Avian Order is destroying your environment!  The Avian Order has control over your media!  The Avian Order controls big business and regulation!  The Avian Order is programming your children through entertainment for Christ's sake!

The Avian Order shows no signs of stopping----or being discovered!  You must do something----now!!!

Save all of humanity and protect our future generations from this evil!  The time is now!

#justiceforthomas

#stoptheavianorder

Spoiler

Disclaimer:  No actual birds were harmed in the making of this conspiracy.

Edited by KorbenDallas
grammar, dot-connecting

'Mock Duck, Mockingbirds, and the Avian Agenda. In tasteful memes.'

2 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

CNN is Operation Mockingbird.

Spoiler

eKSk6Fq.jpg

Edited by william.scherk
The greatest duckling running pic ever needed a link to Pinterest

Do you idiot losers really mean to deny the historical facts about Operation Mockingbird?

Do you imagine something nefarious may have happened in the past, but it’s crazy to think it could be happening now?

If the latter, ask yourself honestly - who is being naive and crazy?

It’s rhetorical, I have no intention of engaging you half-whits. I’ve seen Michael try a hundred times and it’s always like playing chess with a pigeon - no matter what happens in the game, the pigeon is going to knock over the pieces and strut around as though it won.

10 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Do you idiot losers really mean to deny the historical facts about Operation Mockingbird?

Do you imagine something nefarious may have happened in the past, but it’s crazy to think it could be happening now?

If the latter, ask yourself honestly - who is being naive and crazy?

It’s rhetorical, I have no intention of engaging you half-whits. I’ve seen Michael try a hundred times and it’s always like playing chess with a pigeon - no matter what happens in the game, the pigeon is going to knock over the pieces and strut around as though it won.

Interesting that you mention pigeons, now that the full truth of the Avian conspiracy is coming  out. Wonder how complicit you might be there.  

• Like 1

There is a lot of talk going around about these suddenly resurrected ornithology references - "Operation Mockingbird" may be mocking new birds these days!

#Justice for Thomas#turkeys, pardon us!

Pigeons are absolute everyday heroes in this shadow war between The Avian Order and The Resistance.  When The Avian Order succeeds in destroying nesting birds' environments and erecting huge buildings---pigeons are the ones that sit atop them, roost, and basically piss off The Avian Order for not being able to kill all birds.  Yes, you heard that right, pigeons are the everyday foot soldiers in this shadow war, and they should be appreciated for the heroes that they are!!

An example in entertainment is the movie Valiant, a 2005 GGI movie involving pigeons fighting in D-Day.  This is an example of a counter-propaganda technique that The Resistance sometimes uses in the shadow war against The Avian Order.  In the movie, the pigeons are shown to be the heroes that they really are in real life, and the war aspects prepares children for the upcoming Resistance Movement that is gaining more traction everyday, something these children will absolutely have to face when they are older as adults.

It's strange to me that someone would be against pigeons---does that mean that they are actually part of The Avian Order?  Oh no!  I hope not!

I, for one, support pigeons and their service!

#teampigeon