Conspiracy theories and Conspiracy theorists

As soon as David Seaman gets back from his week in the woods with wi-fi, I am going to suggest he take a job with a Reuters Foundation-supported 'trust' site that looks like it commits some significant resources to stories of human trafficking, sexual crimes involving children, sexual slavery and forced prostitituion.  Maybe he will get the Podestas after all.

Trafficking news

In other conspiracy news, what criminal confection is this (said in the voice of Dorothy Parker)?  What fresh hell is this?

maxresdefault.jpg

William wrote: In other conspiracy news, what criminal confection is this (said in the voice of Dorothy Parker)?  What fresh hell is this? end quote

I wish those Kraft cheese Oreos were real and the human trafficking stories were not. Now a cheese cake filling might be delicious. I know those countries are “poor” but America was once “poor” especially on the frontier and we were not dirty animals like “those people.” What in the hell is wrong with them? They need a good dose of frontier lynch mobs or a mythical super hero cartoon who strings the trafficker’s up by their nuts.

Peter

That was last month:

This is now:

-- I will listen to this again for the names of the journos who Demand War.

Yikes. I think Louise Mensch has got in David's head:

shesa_Mensch.png

Edited by william.scherk
He's a mensch. He's not a Mensch fan.

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but the meme Pizzagate is morphing into Pedogate, which is what it should have been in the first place.

But fighting pedophilia is in Hollywood, too. There is an organization specifically targeting human trafficking with focus on child sex exploitation:

Thorn

Thorn was founded by Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher.

They are now divorced, but they were married in 2005 when Demi Moore was about 43 and Ashton Kutcher was about 27, a fifteen year difference. They had been dating a couple of years before the marriage.

It appears Demi has always had a hankering for the young 'uns.

And who else but Milo to barge in and talk about it? :) 

Demi Moore Slammed For Footage In Which She Makes Out With Underage Boy

Granted, Demi was 19 at the time, drunk as a skunk and her true love was 15 (General Hospital co-star Philip Tanzini), so this might not count as pedophilia for some. But the video below that Milo presents sure does look as weird as all getout.

It makes you wonder why is Demi doing Thorn?

Scratching a guilt trip? Camouflage? The real deal?

I hated writing this post because I just saw one of my Hollywood icons crashing down and shattering. And my icon wasn't Kutcher or Tanzini.

btw - What the hell ever happened to Tanzini? There's not that much online.

It's obvious Tanzini was abused as a child. I wonder if Kutcher was, too, and this is why Thorn for him. Or maybe not...

Michael

On 3/7/2017 at 1:39 PM, Peter said:

I know those countries are “poor” but America was once “poor” especially on the frontier and we were not dirty animals like “those people.”

The irony here, Peter, is that the Pizzagate! theories supply the information -- true or not -- that kidnapping and trafficking in children (for sexual crimes, satanic tortures, murders and cannibalism) are rampant in ruling class America, particularly in DC, and indubitably within Comet Ping Pong pizza parlour. A criminal satanic cult of child-sacrificing pedophiles. Directed and enabled by a coterie of Hillary operatives and moneybags.  Covered up by a supine press, directed by Satan's ambassador to Earth, George Soros.

Ruling party politican charged in Indian 'baby trafficking racket'

Rampant, ignored. Protected by Elites, and sitting right under your nose.  Disgusting subhumans who should be in jail for their crimes -- or at least subject to the same scrutiny as in those dirty animal lands, unearthed, investigated, reported by Trust.org.  

In other words, America has some catching up to do.

3 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

[T]he meme Pizzagate is morphing into Pedogate, which is what it should have been in the first place.

In my conceptual framework, memes will morph indeed, being akin to genes, but I like to keep in mind the scale of the Pizzagate! flap, how the 'gene' first sprang into discourse, how it began reproducing, what were its first simple life-forms.

For my own inquiries, I don't let my definitions morph. I take Pizzagate! as initially served --  a direct charge that Comet Ping Pong was the nerve-centre and auction-block for pedophile trafficking in DC. Named individuals were guilty of pedophile acts and coverups. Pizza was a code term.  Podest mentioned pizza. So did others in the hacked campaign emails. Voila!

Making the 'gate' no gate at all but an expanding field of conspiracy is what happens when memes are loose in the epistemological wetlands;  we are our own gates against nonsense, using our Objectivish powers of reason to distinguish between 'false accusations' and plausible conspiracies, staying out of drains, quicksand and soft ground -- staying on firm rational tracks, accepting the use of tested handrails and ladders, using our own canaries in the mine, vigilant against the creep of epistemic sinks.  Insert  hard-rock mining metaphor here. At the rock-face, chipping out seams of knowledge for refining.

OL, gateway to ConspiracyLand?  No, dammit, no, said in a heavy Russian accent.

alligator-sighting.jpg

William,

I was worried that the article mentioned in your video was right wing fake news. Especially seeing that I had never heard of YourNewsWire.com:

Ivanka Trump: Dad Is Destroying DC Pedo Network

However, there it is in Ivanka's Twitter account, tweeted in all its glory.

To me, that's great news.

Thanks for the video.

btw - Here is this guy's video on Epstein from last December.

I seeing it right now. But I'm posting it already since I liked the other one.

:)

Michael

22 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I seeing it right now. But I'm posting it already since I liked the other one.

I just finished watching it. It's a good video.

The weird part is that it could have been made yesterday and still be current.

I think many of the elite pedophile rings are going to sink big-time under President Trump.

It's March already and their apologists are still in the same spot re the public as they were last December, still repeating the same storylines. By now, their main storyline should have morphed a bit. New details. A new spin. Something.

But it's the same.

Michael

51 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

I take Pizzagate! as initially served...

William,

Well, General Custer took injuns the way he initially found 'em, too.

It didn't do him much good at Little Bighorn, did it? But hey...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnd.... (ding ding ding)

In one corner, the valiant mighty William Scherk, full of integrity and boldly clutching his gotcha and Pizzagate meme for dear life.

In the other corner, the entire Internet, savage and undisciplined, morphing the Pizzagate meme into Pedogate.

Now let's have a fair fight. No low blows.

Clang...

And the Internet comes out swinging. The first blow is on Twitter: #pedogate. Savage Internet tweeters keep putting #pizzagate with #pedogate. What a blow to the kisser!

Wait until we get to the rest of the Internet... Can the mighty William take it and stop the Internet onslaught? 

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly quoting some guy's headline, said:

Seems like a Quoat.

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

the elite pedophile rings...
and their apologists...
are still in the same spot...
still repeating the same storylines...

Pure Quoatry.

As pertains to Comet Ping Pong, yes. Them. They still deny false accusations. 

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly excised some context and said:
2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

[For my own inquiries, I don't let my definitions morph. ] I take Pizzagate! as initially served [ --  a direct charge that Comet Ping Pong was the nerve-centre and auction-block for pedophile trafficking in DC. ]

Well, General Custer took injuns the way he initially found 'em, too.

Bizarre metaphor of the week award. 

"Oh, I never said that John Podesta is a pedophile-ring ringleader, along with the owner of Comet Pizza, I never said that. I dare you to search my Youtube.com account,  which of course only now has fifteen videos instead of thirteen hundred. Legal advice, y'all.  It is now #BiggerThanEverGate."

It is a feature of conspiracy theories that they metastasize. The original Obvious-to-the-Woke criminals were observably the parties who mentioned code Pizza in the emails, all the original dots in the pattern.  Now later in the growth of Pizzagate, of course  the conspiracy gains any and all tendrils from the real world.  And claims every modern instance of work against human trafficking.

And goat quoats Ivanka Trump.

Evidence of child-sex-trafficking out of Comet Ping Pong?  So far, zilch.  But all are free to enlarge the field, and keep cognitive gates manned or unmanned.  As before, take a torch, a canary, and a stick to test for soft grounds.

Beyond the Keep ...

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

William Scherk, full of integrity and boldly clutching his gotcha and Pizzagate meme for dear life.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAALMAAAAJDc5OGRjYTUzLTU1ZTQt

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Can the mighty William take it and stop the Internet onslaught? 

You do have a sweet way about you sometimes in your remarks, your character sketches and blots. That offers Dear Reader some spice to the dreary WSS buffet of skepticism. To the man, to the man.   WSS is a quixotic man.  The internet has won but still he beavers away. 

Edited by william.scherk
Corrected "trafflicking" ... unredacted the redacting, which replaces the missing parts of a sentence.

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

And goat quoats Ivanka Trump.

William,

I don't know if you noticed, but that's a direct quote from Ivanka's own account.

I know you don't believe the rich and powerful are capable of having rotten people among them who facilitate each other's gross perverted appetites with children, but there is a level of denial that starts becoming comical. 

A direct quote is valid. A direct quote from someone's account is about as valid as it gets outside of hearing it live. When you treat a direct quote from the person's account like fake news or spin, that shows that reality is not among your standards of judgment when you disagree on this issue.

Michael

Quoats, direct quotes, and readings of the mind.

19 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
20 hours ago, william.scherk said:
22 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly quoting some guy's headline, said:

Seems like a Quoat.

[...] I don't know if you noticed, but that's a direct quote from Ivanka's own account.

I noticed the headline was not a direct quote from Ivanka. Nowhere in the story from YourNewsWire did she say "Dad is destroying  DC pedo network."  

That is why it seemed like a quoat.

I know you don't believe the rich and powerful are capable of having rotten people among them who facilitate each other's gross perverted appetites with children,

This seems to be mind-reading. Inaccurate mind-reading.   And if you think about it, a kind of poisoning of the well ... "William doesn't believe X.  All good people believe X.   Ergo ... "

but there is a level of denial that starts becoming comical. 

I find nothing comical about child sexual abuse, human trafficking, and the like -- nor denial of its existence in the world. 

A direct quote is valid.

Yes, especially when provided in context. However, "Dad is Destroying DC Pedo Network" is not a direct quote from Ivanka Trump.  Dear Reader is not fooled.

A direct quote from someone's account is about as valid as it gets outside of hearing it live.

Okay, yes.  Which is why I think it is reasonable to call the headline of Baxter Dmitry's story not a direct quote.

When you treat a direct quote from the person's account like fake news or spin, that shows that reality is not among your standards of judgment when you disagree on this issue.

Let us then both acknowledge that what I noted as 'seems like a quoat' is NOT a direct quote.  Reality demands that, yes?

I am sure there are other characterological defects we can move on to examine.  After all, it is Ad Hominem Friday!

Here's a tweet from Baxter Dmitry yesterday.  The link leads to his surprising-to-some story:

Edited by william.scherk
It's Ad Hominem Friday!

46 minutes ago, william.scherk said:
21 hours ago, william.scherk said:
23 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly quoting some guy's headline, said:

Seems like a Quoat.

[...] I don't know if you noticed, but that's a direct quote from Ivanka's own account.

I noticed the headline was not a direct quote from Ivanka.

William,

And who ever said it was?

Are you doing this on purpose? It's inconceivable to me that you are that dense.

Let's start with a simple question. Where does Ivanka sign up to write headlines? What account does she use?

Does that make any sense at all?

I was referring to the tweet she made in the post I made. I quoted her in my post. And you even commented on the fact that I quoted her. Yet when I quoted Ivanka, I quoted her under her own name. I was talking about the fact that her quote proves this is not a fake news article.

Yet you kept harping on a fake fact that I was talking about the article's headline when I said "Ivanka," but, for as incredible as it may seem, I was referring to Ivanka when I said Ivanka. (I know that's hard to grok, but work with me here... work with me... I have faith in you... :evil: )

You may not like the interpretation the person who wrote that headline made, but I don't like the interpretations the news people on the left who interpret up a storm. So what?

Ivanka is still Ivanka. A is still A.

You can do better than this. In fact you generally do. 

What's wrong? Did you wake up with a boo-boo? Need some warm milk or something? 

Michael

3 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

"You can do better than this."

21 hours ago, william.scherk said:
23 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly quoting some guy's headline, said:

Seems like a Quoat.

And Quoat it is.

10 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

And Quoat it is.

William,

Bullshit.

This is a style of rhetoric in this kind of press. The guy was not making a literal quote. He was doing a paraphrase as clickbait.

This is very common in headlines on the right and left. No one who reads this kind of press regularly expects this to be an exact quote.

Incidentally, I think the paraphrase was pretty much on the mark. The exaggeration was in being too targeted and not broad enough. But I will give you this. That exaggeration was the meat of the clickbait.

Michael

EDIT: But even supposing this was supposed to be a direct quote (which I find inconceivable), I did not claim it was. And you know it. I am sure you knew it when you posted I did. So my offer still stands. What do you prefer, warm milk or a hug? :evil:  :) 

President Trump is doing good things with regard to human trafficking ....

20 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
22 hours ago, william.scherk said:

... still he beavers away...

Now there's a contender for the bizarre metaphor of the week award. 

Oh yeah.  What was the whole phrase ... ?

beavers_Away.png

beaver-preening.jpg

On 2/26/2017 at 1:11 PM, william.scherk said:

The White House calls it "Remarks by President Trump at Listening Session on Domestic and International Human Trafficking."

I'll direct the Department of Justice, the Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies that have a role in preventing human trafficking to take a hard look at the resources and personnel that they're currently devoting to this fight.  Now, they are devoting a lot, but we're going to be devoting more. [...]

You start with really a tremendous amount of energy and blood, sweat and tears.  Government can be helpful, but without you, nothing would happen.  So, again, I want to thank everybody in this room.  It's a very, very terrible problem.  It's not talked about enough.  People don't know enough about it.  And we're going to talk about it, and we're going to bring it out into the open and hopefully we're going to do a great deal to help prevent some of the horrific -- really horrific -- crimes that are taking place. 

This is great. He may be able to marshal a greater effort to combat the scourge. Let's see what develops from this 'mean old executive order' listening session. 

-- bear in mind that the President has addressed federal policy with an executive order. That order, dating from February 9, sets wider goals which include among them the detection and prosecution of human trafficking:

Sec. 2.  Policy.  It shall be the policy of the executive branch to:

(a)  strengthen enforcement of Federal law in order to thwart transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations, including criminal gangs, cartels, racketeering organizations, and other groups engaged in illicit activities that present a threat to public safety and national security and that are related to, for example: 

(i)    the illegal smuggling and trafficking of humans, drugs or other substances, wildlife, and weapons;

(ii)   corruption, cybercrime, fraud, financial crimes, and intellectual-property theft; or

(iii)  the illegal concealment or transfer of proceeds derived from such illicit activities.

This also strikes me as good.

Moving on ...

Ivanka's War: One Woman's Crusade Against PizzaGate

Edited by william.scherk
It struck me as good.

Boo.

5 hours ago, william.scherk said:
5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

"You can do better than this."

Heh.