Conspiracy theories and Conspiracy theorists

Now that a mainstream news agency is reporting on this, some reporters might do some digging and come up with sources other than Stone and Infowars.

But knowing Stone, he probably has some of his own folks inside the intelligence community or law enforcement looking into it. If it's true and he can find out who did it and expose them, it will blow a lid off of the deep state and let some light in.

For now, the Daily Mail:

Trump loyalist Roger Stone claims he was POISONED with polonium by political enemies who wanted to kill him before he could expose 'the truth' about Russian hack

We stay tuned...

:)

Michael

52 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

you think 

I wrote what I think, your mind-reading skill notwithstanding. Stone's claim is a claim. It is a funny/peculiar/unusual claim that could easily be warranted -- by providing  the information from his doctor, the medical staff at Sinai Miami, the CDC 'findings' ... 

If nothing is forthcoming, we can file the claim under "unsupported."  Right now the file is open and waiting for further information supporting the contentions.

If Stone was poisoned by a less-than-lethal dose of radioactive substance, this is attempted murder. The attempt will leave traces in Stone's body, not least evidence of radioactive damage to organs (notably kidneys and liver) and to bone marrow, and the 'space' of the attempt will likely reveal contamination by the radioactive substance so applied. If he truly believes he was the victim of a criminal act, he will bring his "complaint" to appropriate investigation by law enforcement.  The CDC will have alerted the appropriate authorities who supervise dangerous radioactive elements such as Polonium 210.

We are all in the same epistemic waiting room, waiting for the obvious items of corroboration.

"[You] think his claim was"  true/false or interesting/unwarranted/uncorroborated/unproven/somewhat likely/unlikely --  or on a likelihood scale of 1 to 10.

So, I don't attempt to mind-read but ask: You think this claim of radioactive poisoning  was .... ?

Edited by william.scherk
File under "Show me the evidence, trickster"

21 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

So, I don't attempt to mind-read but ask: You think this claim of radioactive poisoning  was .... ?

William,

Most likely true or very close to true (meaning different poison or whatever, but the assassination attempt was probably true).

Spooks like to kill folks in spooky manners...

If Stone operates true to form, he has some kind of proof, but will dole it out in tiny doses for theatrical effect.

I don't put it past him to punk off people, he's done that before, but I just don't see him punking off Alex Jones and losing Jones's huge audience over this. With Jones's audience alone, he's got guaranteed bestseller status for any book he writes on any topic for the rest of his life.

Michael

As I've been keeping an open mind about Pizzagate until more information comes out (but with my BS meter in overdrive about the narrative that this was total nonsense), I guess I fall into a category David Seaman mentions.

He says those who have kept an open mind about Pizzagate are "extremely intelligent."

Hey!

That's me!

Thank you, David!

I think you're extremely intelligent, too.

Michael

Roger Stone was poisoned with a radioactive substance?

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

We are all in the same epistemic waiting room, waiting for the obvious items of corroboration.

"[You] think his claim was"  true/false or interesting/unwarranted/uncorroborated/unproven/somewhat likely/unlikely --  or on a likelihood scale of 1 to 10.

Most likely true or very close to true (meaning different poison or whatever [...]).

I'll wait for Stone to respond to requests for documentation. 

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I don't put it past him to punk off people, he's done that before, but I just don't see him punking off Alex Jones and losing Jones's huge audience over this.

Self-inflicted lesions or makeup, Alex is in on it, helps the conspiracy theory narrative.

Edited by KorbenDallas
added makeup

Crossword puzzle answers I liked from the NY Times Sunday puzzle created by Nelson Handy. You can guess the clues: Go ahead, bake my day. What’s the batter? A rube with a view.

This one is tougher so I will give the clue. Restrict windfall profits. Answer. Put a ban on the boon

I remember his critics said J. Edgar Hoover did not do enough to keep Martin Luther King from being assassinated. True or not, it illustrates the type of harm a federal spy, or law enforcement agency can do to a person, simply by being less than diligent.

Rush is saying that on CNN last night there was story that said if Trump were assassinated it could keep Obama in power. Perhaps like FBI head, J. Edgar Hoover, the State run media is nurturing a climate of hatred and violence. So, you know what the entire American left and Democrat party is hoping for.  

19 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

And Obama deleted from the White House.

--Brant

Obama will go back to what he does best...that of a community agitator.  --J

11 hours ago, Backlighting said:

Obama will go back to what he does best...that of a community agitator.  --J

Yes. He is the Spirit Son of Saul Alinsky.   

Boldly go, where no one has gone before, President Trump. May we have FEW conspiracy theories.  

The BBC is rebroadcasting Star Trek Voyager.

Commander Chakotay: “May there be peace in your heart, and profit in your steps.”

“I don't like threats, I don't like bullies, and I don't like you!" -- Captain Janeway (State of Flux)

“Computer, delete Paris.” The Doctor

“Commander Chakotay was just showing me how to get in contact with my animal guide" says Captain Janeway.  "I hope you have better luck with yours than I had with mine" answers B'Elanna. "B'Elanna is the only person I know who tried to kill her animal guide" Chakotay replies.

“Well, isn't this just fine! Humans aren't supposed to be in this quadrant for 100 years!" -- Q (Death Wish)

“Your uniform is very... informative." -- The Doctor, to Seven of Nine.

On 1/20/2017 at 11:00 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's a little present for Ellen:

All References to ‘Climate Change’ Deleted From White House Website at Noon Today

This is one conspiracy theory war that's going to be fun to watch.

-- some folks I count as (per the Yale criteria**) "concerned" or "worried" got way ahead of themselves when the Whitehouse.gov site cleaned house. All the 'old' White House site remains in archive.  Which makes a fresh page for the new president, not in itself a 'gift' for anyone, at least in my opinion.

I took a screenshot of the new slate yesterday.  

whatshappeningTrump01.png

--  there is no doubt that this Administration will be 'skeptical' of anything that gets in the way of industrial progress, and that major restructuring will be coming to the departments currently responsible for atmospheric research -- from NASA on down. 

For some folks employed by or funded by NASA and other departments for research into climate change, the new priorities of the executive are as announced: gutting unnecessary regulation, rolling back purely executive orders (like the 'climate plan'), slashing budgets. So, this Obama era gives way to the Trump era as illustrated.

Of those who got agitated or aflutter at this relatively mundane website turnover, I think the most agitated now are going to have their heads exploding when the full contours of Trump policy come into force. Those who were full-on panic-rooster on day 1/2, well, they should buck up. They are in for a bumpy ride if they think they can resist the will of the people as interpreted by the policy leader. If it is the will of the people that government take a sharp turn, lighten the regulatory load, boost energy exploration and exploitation, and deprecate the work of those who are 'concerned' about climate change ... then that is the will of the people. 

govObamaCC.png

USA1st.png

-- per the OT, a conspiracy theory also current this week is that Beijing wishes to assume international leadership on climate change, supplanting Washington as concierge to such things as the Paris mitigation agreements.

If there is going to be a Trump boom in exploration, exploitation of so-called conventional fuels, this could do some interesting things to the world energy markets.  If America First in energy means de-NAFTA-izing the continental energy apparatus, then Canada is going to have a hard time exploiting tar sands at an economical price. If US production ramps up, the world price may well be weakened by additional throughput. 

I wonder if a fondness for or intended friendship with Russia will compromise any America First energy priorities. If mad-dash drilling and pumping keeps prices below the red zone for Moscow's budgets, how will the new friends manage?

Probably the most dogged of all the half-baked conspiracy theories that will attach to Trump is the extent of his Russian connection. For some it starts and ends with Paul Manafort, for others it extends deeper and wider than any 'mainstream' media is prepared to report.

++++++++++++++++++++++

2016_3_CCAM_6Ams_2.png

16 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

And Obama deleted from the White House.

--Brant

He is allowed to visit along with the other tourists. 

Here's a nice conspiracy theory. Not Frank Church, like the video thumbnail below, but a recent coincidental death of a journalist in Germany.

This partially explains what the mainstream media is talking about re Trump and the intelligence community.

btw - The middle-aged top German journalist who recently died of a heart attack (whether natural or induced), Udo Ulfkotte, published a book recently in Germany. It is coming out in May here in the US: Journalists for Hire: How the CIA Buys the News. According to the Amazon description, he names a lot of names.

Michael

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's a nice conspiracy theory. Not Frank Church, like the video thumbnail below, but a recent coincidental death of a journalist in Germany.

This partially explains what the mainstream media is talking about re Trump and the intelligence community.

btw - The middle-aged top German journalist who recently died of a heart attack (whether natural or induced), Udo Ulfkotte, published a book recently in Germany. It is coming out in May here in the US: Journalists for Hire: How the CIA Buys the News. According to the Amazon description, he names a lot of names.

Michael

The cause of death was "called" a heart attack.  Is it possible that this fellow did die of a heart attack?

2 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:
10 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's a nice conspiracy theory. [...]  a recent coincidental death of a journalist in Germany.

The cause of death was "called" a heart attack.  Is it possible that this fellow did die of a heart attack?

It's possible he had a heart attack. According to this report out of Germany:

Ulfkotte war bereits längere Zeit gesundheitlich angeschlagen. So hatte er bekannt gemacht, dass er mehrere Herzinfarkte hinter sich gebracht habe. Ein schwerer Skiunfall und dessen Folgen sowie eine schlecht ausgeheilte Malaria Tropica setzten ihm zu.

Der Publizist hatte zudem eine Krebserkrankung überstanden. Er behauptete unter anderem, die "FAZ" habe ihn aufgrund dieser Krankheit aus dem Haus gedrängt und verwies zudem auf verschiedene beruflich bedingte Verletzungen. Bei seinem ehemaligen Arbeitgeber wurden Ulfkottes Anschuldigungen als Versuch gewertet, höhere Versorgungsansprüche geltend zu machen.

[Ulfkotte had already been given health care for a long time. He had made it known that he had passed several heart attacks. A severe ski accident and its consequences as well as a badly healed malaria tropica.

The publicist had also survived cancer. He claimed, among other things, that the "FAZ" had pushed him out of the house because of this illness and also referred to various job-related injuries. At his former employer, Ulfkotte's allegations were regarded as an attempt to assert higher pension claims.]

Bob,

I love it when you take a statement right out of a video and make it your own as if it were not in the video.

But first, I've never seen you to be one to mis-attribute words to someone like you just did. What's happening? You said:

3 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

The cause of death was "called" a heart attack.

I didn't say it was "called" a heart attack. I said:

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The middle-aged top German journalist who recently died of a heart attack (whether natural or induced)...

I never said it was anything other than a heart attack. The doubt is whether it was induced by a chemical or not. Whether it was murder or natural.

As CIA director William Colby from old footage said to Senator Frank Church in the video, the CIA has a chemical weapon and method of delivery that can induce a heart attack without the victim perceiving he received the poison. And that was back in the middle of the 1970s. Here is an article I just got on Google about it so I can copy-paste instead of transcribing. From that article:

Footage from the the probe in 1975 has recently gone viral after being shared by conspiracy theorists.

In the video, Senator Frank Church asks CIA director William Colby asked [sic]: "Does this pistol fire the dart?"

He replies: "Yes, it does, Mr Chairman, and a special one was developed which, potentially would be able to enter the target without perception."

Colby also reveals the toxin would not appear in an autopsy – so there would be "no way of perceiving that the target was hit".

If that was in the 1970s, it's reasonable to assume there have been refinements and enhancements to the poison and the delivery system. (This makes me think about Andrew Breitbart's heart attack...)

What's worse, in the video you snarked about, the guy said:

... it's also important to know the full side of the story here with all the facts presented to you because Udo did have a weak heart and he did have heart attacks previously before. So whether this was a CIA assassination or not, we do not know. The best thing you can do is be skeptical and ask questions and demand answers with the full facts presented to you.

To me, it looks like you didn't see the video, yet made an evaluation to poo-poo the idea in a way that made it clear you didn't see the video. 

I use a different system. I try to identify first, then evaluate. I don't know how someone can identify anything if they refuse to observe it. When a person like that expresses an evaluation, they are expressing an evaluation of something made up in their head, not something they observed.

Michael

Trump’s Social Media Director Regularly Posts Fake News

“The man behind Donald Trump’s official presidential tweets is a former golf caddy who has repeatedly promoted fake news stories and conspiracy theories on social media,” the Independent reports.

“The official President of the United States (@POTUS) Twitter page was updated on Sunday to confirm the messages are being posted by Dan Scavino, Mr Trump’s ‘assistant’ and Director of Social Media… Scavino has shared articles from websites that claim 9/11 was an ‘inside job’, Michelle Obama is a man and Beyonce is funded by the CIA.”

Edited by william.scherk
CONSPIRACY!!!

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

If that was in the 1970s, it's reasonable to assume there have been refinements and enhancements to the poison and the delivery system.

Like the Death Ray?

[...]

This one really hits home because it deals with a weaponized version of both Directory:Nikola Tesla and Directory:John Hutchison technologies. And people who talk about this are dying, including the person who launched this episode [Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura, Season 3 Episode 2].

Image:Jesse-Ventura Fred-Bell 300.jpg

The show begins with an interview with Dr. Fred Bell, who put Jesse onto this topic. In a parking garage, Ventura asks Bell: "How do you know about this," and Bell responded essentially: "I helped develop it." Dr. Bell ended up dead two days after their interview, while yet in town.

: "I was a NASA rocket scientist and when I left that, I became a consultant in the industry and during that time, I helped develop that ray."

: "The secret beam weapon -- a death ray -- can kill. I think it's going to be used for very destructive purposes." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AiFL9FSz-E#t=0m25s

The episode early on features and interview with Dr. Michael Pravica of the Tesla Memorial Society, who talked about how the FBI confiscated Tesla's effects upon his death. Pravica is said to be a leading expert on Tesla.

In the episode, they try to get in to visit with Directory:Tom Bearden, but apparently he didn't want to talk, and called the police.

The show talks about Dr. Bearden's personal experience with death weaponry that is capable of imposing a heart attack at 30 feet, which the coroner would rule "natural causes."

[...]

:huh:

Korben,

I can't tell if you are being serious or sarcastic.

If serious, I don't know much about that ray technology. The killing device William Colby referred to was a chemical toxin.

If you are being sarcastic, if you can't see the difference between Jesse Ventura and William Colby, I think you would be in dire need of a conspiracy theory to get your head back in balance.

:evil:  :) 

Michael

Scientist and innovator Fred Bell ... at Coast to Coast:

Scientist and innovator Fred Bell spoke about his recent work on how an "evil" emergence and one-world government has manipulated the population via mind control and other methods. We've seen attacks on the banking and education systems, as well as decreases in mental health and moral values, he said. The big pharmaceutical companies push certain vaccines and antidepressants, some of which contain ingredients that "basically put your brain into a coma and regress you back in consciousness and turn you into an animal," he asserted.

The big picture is the One World Order eventually wants to eliminate 80% of the population yet there's an internal breakdown occurring in their ranks, with many of their family members becoming dysfunctional, Bell continued. He outlined a number of current mind control and surveillance techniques, like the "radar flashlight" which "checks electromagnetic activity of speech control in the vocal chords," as a kind of intensive data mining. There's also "keyhole satellites" that can beam "emotion signature clusters" at people to change their psychological state.

And from 'Starship Earth' ...

In the the 1980s and 90s, the CIA and its MK Ultra program developed a program to make people think they were having an alien abduction, and inserted implants in them to control them, Bell reported. But now, nanotechnology has enabled them to create implants the size of a grain of salt, and some of them have been placed in flu vaccines, he claimed. 

Dr. Bell invented the famed and patented Nuclear Receptor. One of his newest inventions, the Andromedan Holographic Projector, which allows the operator to manipulate space and time conditions. Dr. Bell has also written several books and been the subject of several others. The Promise, and a second book called The Fellowship, written by famed author Brad Steiger are written in German and Japanese languages and are selling well in America and oversees.

Dr. Bell has produced five musical albums with well known musicians such as Steven Halpern and George Winston, to name a few. Dr. Bell has currently developed holographic sound which puts in concert every cell and atom in the DNA helix. Another of his newest inventions, the X-1 Healing Machine, allows the human body to heal itself in a matter of seconds instead of taking several months.

18 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Scientist and innovator Fred Bell ... at Coast to Coast:

Scientist and innovator Fred Bell spoke about his recent work on how an "evil" emergence and one-world government has manipulated the population via mind control and other methods. We've seen attacks on the banking and education systems, as well as decreases in mental health and moral values, he said. The big pharmaceutical companies push certain vaccines and antidepressants, some of which contain ingredients that "basically put your brain into a coma and regress you back in consciousness and turn you into an animal," he asserted.

The big picture is the One World Order eventually wants to eliminate 80% of the population yet there's an internal breakdown occurring in their ranks, with many of their family members becoming dysfunctional, Bell continued. He outlined a number of current mind control and surveillance techniques, like the "radar flashlight" which "checks electromagnetic activity of speech control in the vocal chords," as a kind of intensive data mining. There's also "keyhole satellites" that can beam "emotion signature clusters" at people to change their psychological state.

And from 'Starship Earth' ...

In the the 1980s and 90s, the CIA and its MK Ultra program developed a program to make people think they were having an alien abduction, and inserted implants in them to control them, Bell reported. But now, nanotechnology has enabled them to create implants the size of a grain of salt, and some of them have been placed in flu vaccines, he claimed. 

Dr. Bell invented the famed and patented Nuclear Receptor. One of his newest inventions, the Andromedan Holographic Projector, which allows the operator to manipulate space and time conditions. Dr. Bell has also written several books and been the subject of several others. The Promise, and a second book called The Fellowship, written by famed author Brad Steiger are written in German and Japanese languages and are selling well in America and oversees.

Dr. Bell has produced five musical albums with well known musicians such as Steven Halpern and George Winston, to name a few. Dr. Bell has currently developed holographic sound which puts in concert every cell and atom in the DNA helix. Another of his newest inventions, the X-1 Healing Machine, allows the human body to heal itself in a matter of seconds instead of taking several months.

Coo Coo. Coo Coo