See the Clinton Cash movie for free

See the Clinton Cash movie for free

Courtesy of Breitbart.

Clinton Cash - Official Movie Premiere

I saw Hillary's America by Dinesh D'Souze and I'm near the end of this one.

Clinton Cash has damning information about the Clintons, but it is not nearly as good a movie as Dinesh's. He knows how to tell a story.

I like the information in Clinton Cash, but I find way the string of things is strung into a string of things tiresome.

To hold interest, a movie has to have some drama, suspense, unanswered emotion-driven questions. A story. Clinton Cash presents a sequence of little patterns that go like this:

1. A situation exists (the setup).
2. The Clintons are against it (usually for progressive ideals).
3. Bill gives speech for a crapload of money and/or a crapload of money is donated to the Clinton Foundation.
4. The Clintons suddenly become for it, including Hillary doing favorable things as Secretary of State for those who paid Bill's speaking fees and/or made the donation--and usually shocking the progressives.

This pattern repeats over and over and over on down a list of deals and situations.

At least the situations get worse and worse as the film goes along, but lining them up like that is a conceptual arc of coherence, not drama. As a similar example for comparison, we know the Telephone Book is in alphabetical order, but it's not a good story. :) 

I don't know about you, but I start to zone out after about a half-an-hour when the pattern becomes this obvious. It becomes monotonous.

Still, the information is well-worth looking at. And the films does have decent production values.

Michael