Monomeals! Why simpler, really is Better!

jts

1 hour ago, jts said:

Loren Lockman explains why you should eat only one kind of food per meal.

Naturalistic fallacy.  We are not like other beasts of the field and we know more about nutrition than animals do?  How?  We do science.  Other animals do not.

51 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Naturalistic fallacy.  We are not like other beasts of the field and we know more about nutrition than animals do?  How?  We do science.  Other animals do not.

I am very well aware of the naturalistic fallacy. If you listen to the end of the video, you will find something more rational.

If you listen to the end of the video, you will see that he is talking about digestion, which is part of the process of nutrition, which is something that can be studied as a science. What animals do naturally or instinctively, we can do with scientific understanding.

You can prove to your own satisfaction by your own first hand experience that there is such a thing as a clash between conflicting processes of digestion. Many years ago I read a book titled 'Food Combining Made Easy' by Shelton. The idea is that some food combinations should be avoided because they have conflicting processes of digestion. After reading the book, I went to the store and bought foods that would violate maximum food combining rules. After the resulting extreme gut distress I didn't want to do any more %$#@ food combining experiments. If you doubt food combining theory, go ahead and do the same experiment I did.

Digestion has been studied scientifically. Look it up. You can learn why different foods can be in conflict.

Loren Lockman is merely taking food combining theory to the ultimate extreme - eat only one food per meal - to the end that digestion can be at maximum efficiency.

Loren Lockman puts more emphasis on efficiency of digestion than do most of the other health teachers that I know about. For example while Joel Fuhrman says kale is superlettuce because it is so rich in nutrients, Lockman says it is hard to digest and therefore not so good. He says: you are not a goat.