Donald Trump

President Trump is pretty busy with other things on his mind; no time to follow up on the latest mass murder in a high school.

01.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

05.png

06.png

07.png

08.png

Spoiler

Edited by william.scherk
Included Trump's remarks from the 19th

Why do we even like crime dramas? I personally shy away from violent shows but I sometimes watch the "aftermath" types of show.

Disaster shows are also very watchable. But I liked and hated, On the Beach. Deep Impact with Tea Leoni was excellent, and anything with Jodie.

A view from on high ...

14 minutes ago, Peter said:

I must say the ones with female detectives and were my favorites.

hardenedTargetTexasSchool.png

ritalinSezOllieNorth.png

ollieParklandTerrorists.png

47 minutes ago, caroljane said:

The last instance I heard of advancing a political agenda by dancing on the graves of the dead children,  was Alex Jones who got a lot of mileage out of insulting them and their parents by pretending they weren't even dead -- somehow, it was the left who were at fault.  He had to recant because he's getting sued, but that likely won't be a problem. The Texas judges are friendly to his views.

Carol,

Actually, that's one area where I think Alex went off the rails. He tries to gotcha this by saying he presents the views of others and these ideas came from others, but I think he knows he's dancing on graves when he talks about mass shootings in general. I don't like him when he does that.

It's a fine line because the deep state actually executes false flags where they kill real people. They have done this for decades. So it's good that people like Alex grab hold of such events and dig. But when they get too zealous and too far speculative before they have a reasonable factual foundation and start blaming folks left and right to a wide audience, it get messy and they lose credibility.

The fact is, I don't like when anybody dances on the graves of kids or other victims of mass shootings. All they're doing is cashing in on the hot-side emotions of the public to draw attention to propaganda.

The dancers, the public and propagandists, have to stop and realize that most people--both sides--want to live in a safe and peaceful country. And nobody likes dead kids. Nobody.

I don't expect them to stop anytime soon, though.

So I do what I can control. I make sure my own house is in order--whether the issue is power, rights or protection--and demand the same from those I interact with. And in my form of social living, it all starts and ends with reason and freedom.

Michael

• Like 1

This:

Finally...

Michael

25 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

Actually, that's one area where I think Alex went off the rails. He tries to gotcha this by saying he presents the views of others and these ideas came from others, but I think he knows he's dancing on graves when he talks about mass shootings in general. I don't like him when he does that.

It's a fine line because the deep state actually executes false flags where they kill real people. They have done this for decades. So it's good that people like Alex grab hold of such events and dig. But when they get too zealous and too far speculative before they have a reasonable factual foundation and start blaming folks left and right to a wide audience, it get messy and they lose credibility.

The fact is, I don't like when anybody dances on the graves of kids or other victims of mass shootings. All they're doing is cashing in on the hot-side emotions of the public to draw attention to propaganda.

The dancers, the public and propagandists, have to stop and realize that most people--both sides--want to live in a safe and peaceful country. And nobody likes dead kids. Nobody.

I don't expect them to stop anytime soon, though.

So I do what I can control. I make sure my own house is in order--whether the issue is power, rights or protection--and demand the same from those I interact with. And in my form of social living, it all starts and ends with reason and freedom.

Michael

To that I can reply with a whole heart,

Amen, Brother

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

It's a fine line because the deep state actually executes false flags where they kill real people. They have done this for decades.

I'd like a list.

12 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

I'd like a list.

William,

Then make one.

:) 

I'm not eternal. Attending a request to make a list of widely known events is, frankly, busy-work for nothing.

Sorry. I'm not playing. Do your own homework.

But here's a suggestion if you are truly interested in false flag events. Start with the Gulf of Tonkin incident and work to others from there.

Back then the Deep State was called the Military Industrial Complex and it was not a tin-foil-hat conspiracy theorist who coined that term. It was President Eisenhower.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

William,

Then make one.

:) 

I'm not eternal. Attending a request to make a list of widely known events is, frankly, busy-work for nothing.

Sorry. I'm not playing. Do your own homework.

But here's a suggestion if you are truly interested in false flag events. Start with the Gulf of Tonkin incident and work to others from there.

Back then the Deep State was called the Military Industrial Complex and it was not a tin-foil-hat conspiracy theorist who coined that term. It was President Eisenhower.

Michael

Is this what the Eisenhower reference is?:

Apologies, but I am not deriving the inference that he was talking about a "Deep State".

Liddle’ Shit seems so frustrated. Maybe his shitty little life is one of those at risk. Is it almost bye-bye time for Liddle’ Shit?

Trump’s claim of an embedded “spy” is nonsense. His “demand” DOJ investigate something they know to be untrue is an abuse of power, and an effort to distract from his growing legal problems. Never mind that DOJ has warned that lives and alliances are at risk. He doesn’t care.

I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes - and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!

Dersh was, for fifty years, among the greatest and most revered legal minds of the Democrat progressive left. Do you know what it means when even he says the Special Counsel should never have been appointed? It means a bunch of filthy heroes of the left are going to prison for long terms.

My complaint is with congress which should have established a non partisan commission. Rosenstein should not have appointed special counsel. He should recuse.

So Alan is blaming the creation of a Special Counsel, instead of a commission, on the wrong people. Take it up with Congress

I’m going to start calling President Trump , Emperor Trump . 

Its so baffling that on this board , of all the places in the world , that folks still don’t want to express his greatness on a daily basis , maybe even hourly .

President Trump has literally changed the world , who is John Galt ? 

President Trump , that’s who ! 

Our great leader , MSK has continually called this correctly , yet folks don’t want to give him any credit . 

After we sweep in these 2018 elections , then sweep every state in 2020 , then solidly every thing in 2022 midterms , we will really start to see that he ain’t just President , but The Emperor . 

We The People , has never meant this much as right now ! 

God Bless President Trump , and of course , God Bless America !

• Like 1

4 hours ago, william.scherk said:

I'd like a list.

Mike called Trump for POTUS while everyone was laughing . Even I , called for Rubio ( I was blind , but now I see ) and the amazing grace is that eventually I too saw the light . 

My good friend , and fellow Canadian William , I would call for you to prepare a list of how many folks on these threads laughed at our fearless leader MSK, and never once came clean and stated “ Mike , you’re a genius “ . 

The list that is these threads is your proof alone . 

Mike even called the expansion Las Vegas Golden Knights to go to the Stanley Cup finals and they just advanced ! 

Mike ain’t ever wrong , that’s your list 

Folks , Trump did not win an election but orchestrate a coup d’etat against the establishment . This ain’t left and right , nor liberals and conservatives . It’s We The People v The Establushment 

Bullets are not the weapon of choice in this Revolution , it’s memes . 

I called this a Revolution near the beginning of the thread . I thought that the establishment would win , hence I called for Rubio to win the nomination . 

Trump won , he is digging in and personally , I would love to see The Constitution to be amended to give him three terms , but that cannot happen so hopefully President Ivanka will continue what we have started in 2024 . 

Who is Donald  Trump ? Reread Atlas Shrugged 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Marc said:

Folks , Trump did not win an election but orchestrate a coup d’etat against the establishment . This ain’t left and right , nor liberals and conservatives . It’s We The People v The Establushment 

Bullets are not the weapon of choice in this Revolution , it’s memes . 

I called this a Revolution near the beginning of the thread . I thought that the establishment would win , hence I called for Rubio to win the nomination . 

Trump won , he is digging in and personally , I would love to see The Constitution to be amended to give him three terms , but that cannot happen so hopefully President Ivanka will continue what we have started in 2024 . 

Who is Donald  Trump ? Reread Atlas Shrugged 

Actually, a counter-coup. The country had already been taken away from the people. This is a military-intelligence-led counter-coup operation. A large alliance is conducting it, Trump is the face, just one part of a large team.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

Actually, a counter-coup. The country had already been taken away from the people. This is a military-intelligence-led counter-coup operation. A large alliance is conducting it, Trump is the face, just one part of a large team.

That makes a lot of sense ! I do though believe that it minimizes his achievement by saying just one part of a large team .  I like how you reframed my point though !

23 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Dersh was, for fifty years, among the greatest and most revered legal minds of the Democrat progressive left. Do you know what it means when even he says the Special Counsel should never have been appointed? It means a bunch of filthy heroes of the left are going to prison for long terms.

Alan Dershowitz has from extensive readings of his articles, been my favorite thinker on the Left. I wonder if he isn't miscast as "progressive left", nowadays, or especially if he is not recently reconsidering this position in the light of what he now has seen of the progressive left. Properly, I think he should be considered a classical liberal. Certainly, he "calls it as he sees it", without fear or favor, that is, objective and principled.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Marc said:

I’m going to start calling President Trump , Emperor Trump . 

Its so baffling that on this board , of all the places in the world , that folks still don’t want to express his greatness on a daily basis , maybe even hourly .

President Trump has literally changed the world , who is John Galt ? 

President Trump , that’s who ! 

I shouldn't advertise, but from deepest Africa, there came early support for Trump too. Keep it quiet, lest 'South African collusion' in the election be the next agenda.

COMMENTARY

Kissinger: Trump’s Foreign Policy Style Is ‘Remarkable and New… People Need to Open Their Eyes’

By Dick Morris 
February 9, 2018 at 1:04pm

Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger gives us a new understanding of President Donald Trump’s foreign policy and predicts its success:

“Liberals and all those who favor (Hillary) Clinton will never admit it. They will never admit that he is the one true leader. The man is doing changes like never before and does all of it for the sake of this nation’s people. After eight years of tyranny, we finally see a difference.”

Then he goes on to explain how Trump is making it happen.

Kissinger knows it and he continues with: “Every country now has to consider two things: One, their perception that the previous president, or the outgoing president, basically withdrew America from international politics, so that they had to make their own assessments of their necessities. And secondly, that there is a new president who’s asking a lot of unfamiliar questions. And because of the combination of the partial vacuum and the new questions, one could imagine that something remarkable and new emerges out of it.”

Then Kissinger puts it bluntly: “Trump puts America and its people first. This is why people love him and this is why he will remain in charge for so long. There is not a single thing wrong with him and people need to open their eyes.”

Kissinger once explained that he and Nixon felt that it was important to convince Soviet leader Brezhnev that the U.S. president was unpredictable and capable of anything. Trump has held North Korea at bay and gotten China to accept sanctions on its people and companies that do business with Pyongyang by just such a strategy.

When he boasts that he has a “bigger red button” than Kim Jung Un does, he so transcends the mealy-mouthed rhetoric of the past that he forces a new recognition of American power.

Kissinger once wrote, “(T)he weak grow strong by effrontery. The strong grow weak through inhibition.” No sentence better captures the U.S.-North Korea relationship.

Trump is discarding the inhibitions and call the bluff on North Korea’s effrontery.

Just like Kissinger would have done.

His point is that the contrast of American retreat under Obama and its new assertion of power under Trump creates a new dynamic that every one of our allies and of our enemies must consider.

They grew complaisant with Obama’s passivity and now are fearful due to Trump’s activism. And they must balance the two in developing their policies.

They realize that the old assumptions, catalyzed by Bush 43’s preoccupation with Iraq and Obama’s refusal to lead are obsolete. So, Trump is forcing a new calculus with a new power behind American interests.

Those — here and abroad — who rode the old apple cart worry about its being toppled.

But, as Kissinger so boldly states, Trump “is the one true leader” in world affairs and he is forcing policy changes that put America first.

On 4/23/2018 at 6:40 PM, Jon Letendre said:

QAnon is on Team Trump. QAnon is Trump, Pence, Admiral Rogers, General Mattis and more.

Here's a studious look at the latest QAnon postings, cued up to discussion of the "'They, the Cabal ... the Luciferian Satanist Pedophile Elite" at work; NB - "There are no coincidences" ... 

The Prez may listen to me but I am sorry I am taking up his space with something a bit off topic.

My daughter is a fourth grade teacher. It may become common place to have screening at one or two school doors just as is done at airports, so students would need to enter one at a time. That would slow things down. “Sorry kid. Hold it right there. Counseling has put a “cannot learn flag” on you today, unless you take off your shoes and empty your pockets and backpack, over there in the alcove.”

You may remember from your own school daze that doors other than the “main doors,” are routinely locked from the outside. But kids and teachers can always exit in case of a drill or an emergency. With today’s tech you could even put a camera and microphone at any side door, and if someone tries to open it and it is not an emergency, then a guard or a secretary will ask them, “Why do you need to use that door?” Then if the answer is plausible, buzz them out like a 1990’s episode of “Seinfeld.” A lot of these extra precautions should not be needed below the seventh grade.  We’ve got the tech. We’ve got the brains.

Owning weapons of self-defense is a right under our Constitution, and it is freedom loving and sensible too, not NRA duped. And it is moronic to think that there are NOT laws in place to keep automatic weapons or WMD’s out of ordinary citizen’s hands. In my much younger days back in the late 70’s I sold weapons at a Woolworths in Delaware near the Pennsylvania border. Once a week or so, a Pennsylvania police officer would present us with a new list of citizens who should not be sold a firearm and we at the department store all agreed with their assessment  

If enough totalitarians populate a country, I am not saying which, how soon before those morons are bowing to the emperor, or worshipping royalty? We in America are ever vigilant, self-reliant, and smarter. We are smarterer. Joke. Don’t mess with Texas. Don’t tread on me. Don’t initiate violence. Keep your nose clean.

It would be a shame to put Canada in the same class as the Soviet Union, Mexico or Honduras, but if they keep traveling towards totalitarianism? Dot, dot, dot.

Peter

"America" by Neil Diamond

Far,
We've been traveling far
Without a home
But not without a star

Free,
Only want to be free
We huddle close
Hang on to a dream

On the boats and on the planes
They're coming to America
Never looking back again,

Home
Don't it seem so far away
Oh, we're traveling light today
In the eye of the storm
In the eye of the storm

Home
To a new and a shiny place
Make our bed and we'll say our grace
Freedom's light burning warm

Everywhere around the world
Ev'ry time that flag's unfurled

Got a dream to take them there
Got a dream they've come to share

Today, Today,
Today, Today, Today

My country 'tis of thee (today)
Sweet land of liberty (today)
Of thee I sing (today)
Of thee I sing
Today, Today, Today
Today, today, today......

14 minutes ago, Peter said:

The Prez may listen to me but I am sorry I am taking up his space with something a bit off topic.

My daughter is a fourth grade teacher. It may become common place to have screening at one or two school doors just as is done at airports, so students would need to enter one at a time. That would slow things down. “Sorry kid. Hold it right there. Counseling has put a “cannot learn flag” on you today, unless you take off your shoes and empty your pockets and backpack, over there in the alcove.”

You may remember from your own school daze that doors other than the “main doors,” are routinely locked from the outside. But kids and teachers can always exit in case of a drill or an emergency. With today’s tech you could even put a camera and microphone at any side door, and if someone tries to open it and it is not an emergency, then a guard or a secretary will ask them, “Why do you need to use that door?” Then if the answer is plausible, buzz them out like a 1990’s episode of “Seinfeld.” A lot of these extra precautions should not be needed below the seventh grade.  We’ve got the tech. We’ve got the brains.

Owning weapons of self-defense is a right under our Constitution, and it is freedom loving and sensible too, not NRA duped. And it is moronic to think that there are NOT laws in place to keep automatic weapons or WMD’s out of ordinary citizen’s hands. In my much younger days back in the late 70’s I sold weapons at a Woolworths in Delaware near the Pennsylvania border. Once a week or so, a Pennsylvania police officer would present us with a new list of citizens who should not be sold a firearm and we at the department store all agreed with their assessment  

If enough totalitarians populate a country, I am not saying which, how soon before those morons are bowing to the emperor, or worshipping royalty? We in America are ever vigilant, self-reliant, and smarter. We are smarterer. Joke. Don’t mess with Texas. Don’t tread on me. Don’t initiate violence. Keep your nose clean.

It would be a shame to put Canada in the same class as the Soviet Union, Mexico or Honduras, but if they keep traveling towards totalitarianism? Dot, dot, dot.

Peter

"America" by Neil Diamond

Far,
We've been traveling far
Without a home
But not without a star

Free,
Only want to be free
We huddle close
Hang on to a dream

On the boats and on the planes
Never looking back again,

Home
Don't it seem so far away
Oh, we're traveling light today
In the eye of the storm
In the eye of the storm

Home
To a new and a shiny place
Make our bed and we'll say our grace

Everywhere around the world
Ev'ry time that flag's unfurled

Got a dream to take them there
Got a dream they've come to share

Today, Today,
Today, Today, Today

My country 'tis of thee (today)
Sweet land of liberty (today)
Of thee I sing (today)
Of thee I sing
Today, Today, Today
Today, today, today......

I live in Canada and your words ring true , brother 

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

Here's a studious look at the latest QAnon postings, cued up to discussion of the "'They, the Cabal ... the Luciferian Satanist Pedophile Elite" at work; NB - "There are no coincidences" ... 

Great video , bro !!! Thanks for posting