Donald Trump

3 hours ago, william.scherk said:

"Legendary Goose Dies At Forty"

gooseTragedy.png

That goose did not die of natural causes!  The Wellington Bird Rehabilitation Trust where Thomas died accepts funding from the Koch Brothers!  See here: New Filings Show Koch Brothers Give Millions To Anti-Gay, Anti-Choice Groups.

Thomas did not die of natural causes---he was slaughtered for getting too much press coverage!!!

And nobody else is outraged by this!?!?

#justiceforthomas

8 minutes ago, KorbenDallas said:

That goose did not die of natural causes!  The Wellington Bird Rehabilitation Trust where Thomas died accepts funding from the Koch Brothers!  See here: New Filings Show Koch Brothers Give Millions To Anti-Gay, Anti-Choice Groups.

Thomas did not die of natural causes---he was slaughtered for getting too much press coverage!!!

And nobody else is outraged by this!?!?

#justiceforthomas

Thank you, to you and all who have reached out to us in this tragic time,  I will not roost until I know the truth and it means so much that others  will not nest either.  Thomas  always  swam to a different drumstick but he always swam with his family first and the geese who swim together...well, they were like Thomas and his brother Tim together.

Bless you,

Mother Goose

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

The President knows what happened in Haiti.

Maybe he does - but what happens in Port-au-Prince, stays in Port-au-Prince, by special arrangement with Trump Enterprises.

'Make China Telecoms Great Again. Or, sanctions, schmanctions'

tooManyJobsLostTrumptweetMay13.png

mashableZTE-sanction.png

Edited by william.scherk
Added Mashable screencapture & embedded link on ZTE's troubles with the Commerce department.

Xi, Putin and Trump are working together. All of the Putin/Trump tension over Syria was theater. Same for Xi and North Korea. There is no anger between these three. (But everyone is falling for it and that is beautiful.) Call it what you wish, let’s use Deep State. It got into NK and it got to or into Iran. These three are erasing it.

The next stages will be scarier because they will involve European nations that fell  to the Deep State. These will be liberated. Iran has already been liberated. It’s leaders are acting. They work for the Trump alliance and their country’s freedom. Iranian leaders will demand the Europeans keep trading with them or they will act out and expose who is getting bribed to keep the dirty Iran nuclear “deal” alive. Trump will severely economically punish the Europeans if they keep trading with Iran. Classic squeeze. Then exposure and real change.

As the action moves to Europe we will see Putin moving military assets and other scary things. The precious idiots will be back with the tired “Trump is getting us into WWIII” hysterics. And then it will all work out and, but for the details, peace will be made, just like in Korea and Syria. Macron is a puppet of the enemy, France is not free. May is a puppet of the enemy, Britain is not free. Many others. The Deep State blackmail and control will be removed and they will be freed.

Skull and Bonesman and Deep State traitor to America, John Kerry. This meeting constitutes a serious crime, a violation of the Logan Act.

On Saturday former Obama Secretary of State was seen dining with several Iranian regime officials.

DdAPAQaXcAAwOO7?format=jpg

An onlooker snapped this photo as Kerry left the restaurant.

Jason Osborne, a former Senior Advisor to President Donald Trump’s campaign, posted this tweet earlier today:

So John Kerry just left a meeting @ L’Avenue in Paris w/3 Iranians. A friend was sitting next to their table and heard JK blasting @realDonaldTrump. The Iranians had a 5 person security detail and left in diplomatic vehicles. Is he FARA registered?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/photos-emerge-of-iranian-officials-who-met-secretly-with-john-kerry-in-paris-on-saturday-one-is-identified/

Be cool. It will all work out. (Because it all already has been worked out.)

China and the United States are working well together on trade, but past negotiations have been so one sided in favor of China, for so many years, that it is hard for them to make a deal that benefits both countries. But be cool, it will all work out!

Trump-Hannity phone calls get predictable reaction.

mashableTrumpPhoneHannityReactions.png

Merkel is a puppet of the enemy, Germany is not free. Whether we would protect them is the least of her concerns. We have tens of thousands of troops in Germany - the country belongs to whomever those troops will answer to.

Merkel Says Europe Can't Count on U.S. Military Umbrella Anymore

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-10/merkel-says-europe-can-t-count-on-u-s-military-umbrella-anymore

White House clarifies the Trump ZTE tweet.

On 5/13/2018 at 9:26 AM, william.scherk said:

tooManyJobsLostTrumptweetMay13.png

ChinaZTEtrumpUpdate.png

The US is going to severely punish those who buy Iranian oil (Europeans,) or otherwise fail to cease ongoing work with Iran.

PRESIDENTIAL MEMORANDA

Presidential Memorandum for the Secretary of State, Secretary of the Treasury, and the Secretary of Energy

Issued on: 

MEMORANDUM FOR THE SECRETARY OF STATE
THE SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY
THE SECRETARY OF ENERGY

SUBJECT: Presidential Determination Pursuant to Section 1245(d)(4)(B) and (C) of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, after carefully considering the reports submitted to the Congress by the Energy Information Administration, including the report submitted in April 2018, and other relevant factors such as global economic conditions, increased oil production by certain countries, the global level of spare petroleum production capacity, and the availability of strategic reserves, I determine, pursuant to section 1245(d)(4)(B) and (C) of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012, Public Law 112-81, and consistent with prior determinations, that there is a sufficient supply of petroleum and petroleum products from countries other than Iran to permit a significant reduction in the volume of petroleum and petroleum products purchased from Iran by or through foreign financial institutions.

I will continue to monitor this situation closely.

The Secretary of State is authorized and directed to publish this determination in the Federal Register.

DONALD J. TRUMP

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/presidential-memorandum-secretary-state-secretary-treasury-secretary-energy-3/

"Iran has already been liberated."

20 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Iran has already been liberated. It’s leaders are acting. They work for the Trump alliance and their country’s freedom.

tenor.gif?itemid=5118213

Edited by william.scherk
Added header

Newsmax: President Donald Trump’s rising approval ratings and strong Republican turnout in primaries show that the upcoming midterm elections might not hand Democrats a congressional majority, The Washington Post reports.

I question the sense in having any large numbers of our troops in other countries, if North Korea becomes freer. South Korea and Japan can then protect themselves with a Seventy Fleet just over the horizon, and in The Med and the Indian Ocean, a few ships to enforce the sovereign state of Israel. 

We should still retain "outposts" but we don't need to protect Germany from itself and I don't envision Putin invading anybody. Rand and Reagan saw the inevitable collapse of the Soviet Union and I place President Trump into that group of rational realists too.  

Senate Intelligence leaders: "Russia meddled in the election with intent of helping Trump."

mediateHillintelligenceRussianMeddling.p

2 hours ago, Peter said:

So? Everybody loves Trump and (maybe secretly) they are glad Old Hickory Clinton is drunk every night on Chardonay.

"Everybody?" I assume you mean all Americans, and that is a bit of a stretch. The 51% of them who did not vote for him in 1916 , sorry I mean 2016 (some of you did not seem to notice the  difference) -- they may have all been converted  by their wonderfully improved lives, and won over by his admirably honest character.  Or they enjoy the game of trying to figure out what he does is "theater" (i.e. lying) ., or just amusing himself at the expense of the losers he is mad at at the moment .

I find the ongoing, futile, desperate rage at a defeated enemy in a presidential election, really unprecedented.  Your forebears were better  people than you, in some  respects, and you should think about why, and what  your resurgent greatness will mean now, for your nation and the citizens who embody its values.

12:57 pm Thursday which is just now, for you wonderful folks in Canada. I see the Canadian Prime Minister is on Fox. He says the embassy move is OK with him. He says, “He and Trump have a positive, constructive relationship.” What is wrong with you Duance? Obey your leaders! Just kidding.

Carol Jane wrote sarcastically about Americans and their great President: “. . . . they may have all been converted  by their wonderfully improved lives, and won over by his admirably honest character . . . .  and you should think about why, and what your resurgent greatness will mean now, for your nation and the citizens who embody its values.

Scrape off the sarcasm and you are correct. What do Objectivists and Americans (and Canadians and 90 percent of the world’s population) hope for? A positive answer to these questions: Are your freer? Are there fewer federal laws and regulations? Are you better off business wise and financially? Are you safer? Will we fight evil in the world if it suits are rational self-interest? The answer is YES!

But the angle you are signaling from demonstrates a personal philosophy of totalitarianism and “progressive” hatred for freedom, with “progressivism” a pseudonym for “the deep state.” “The Deep State” is a group of people (but not the fictional and real illuminati) who want to rule the world. Deep State guys speak in code, but they are the “evil” in humanity.

“Call The Midwife!” Yeah, when his wife was about to give birth to his son, Trump spared his wife the bother and sought outside companionship. I wouldn’t. But that is the European attitude about such things. He uses guy talk in private. He used (notice the past tense) macho, locker room speech . . . when he is in private. His campaign looked for any info that they could get to win the election, but excluding Saint Teresa, who doesn’t? Did Old Hickory Clinton pass up anything? One year into the investigation has exonerated Trump from any collusion. A spy campaign has been underway for a year and it has found some liars in the Trump campaign but The President is true blue.       

President Trump has his faults but I would put his public and personal honesty rating at 98.7 percent. Unlike Carol Jane I would place Trump’s epistemological membership in the Deep State at ZERO, even with his dealings with members the Deep State over the years . . . just to DO business in what is supposed to be, free America.

We are so much better off.  Folks, “it’s morning in America.”

Peter      

1 hour ago, Peter said:

12:57 pm Thursday which is just now, for you wonderful folks in Canada. I see the Canadian Prime Minister is on Fox. He says the embassy move is OK with him. He says, “He and Trump have a positive, constructive relationship.” What is wrong with you Duance? Obey your leaders! Just kidding.

Carol Jane wrote sarcastically about Americans and their great President: “. . . . they may have all been converted  by their wonderfully improved lives, and won over by his admirably honest character . . . .  and you should think about why, and what your resurgent greatness will mean now, for your nation and the citizens who embody its values.

Scrape off the sarcasm and you are correct. What do Objectivists and Americans (and Canadians and 90 percent of the world’s population) hope for? A positive answer to these questions: Are your freer? Are there fewer federal laws and regulations? Are you better off business wise and financially? Are you safer? Will we fight evil in the world if it suits are rational self-interest? The answer is YES!

I am scraping off the sarcasm here, because I care deeply about the answers to those questions. But they are framed in an unanswerable way, requiring the respondent to state facts which they have no means of knowing, "Are you freer?" depends on what constitutes personal freedom to an individual. Fewer federal laws and regulations might not cause 90% to feel freer than they were before. As to being better off money-wise, that is the crucial question. I have talked to my American relatives on my trip east, and of course did not ask about this. But I intend to, tactfully. I can say confidently that they feel as safe as they did under Obama. As to the last question, the answer is a resounding no, because it sounds too much like bringing back the draft again for the fiasco of Vietnam,  and  no one in that little Maine town will trust the government with their boys' irreplaceable lives.

But the angle you are signaling from demonstrates a personal philosophy of totalitarianism and “progressive” hatred for freedom, with “progressivism” a pseudonym for “the deep state.” “The Deep State” is a group of people (but not the fictional and real illuminati) who want to rule the world. Deep State guys speak in code, but they are the “evil” in humanity.

“Call The Midwife!” Yeah, when his wife was about to give birth to his son, Trump spared his wife the bother and sought outside companionship. I wouldn’t. But that is the European attitude about such things. He uses guy talk in private. He used (notice the past tense) macho, locker room speech . . . when he is in private. His campaign looked for any info that they could get to win the election, but excluding Saint Teresa, who doesn’t? Did Old Hickory Clinton pass up anything? One year into the investigation has exonerated Trump from any collusion. A spy campaign has been underway for a year and it has found some liars in the Trump campaign but The President is true blue.       

President Trump has his faults but I would put his public and personal honesty rating at 98.7 percent. Unlike Carol Jane I would place Trump’s epistemological membership in the Deep State at ZERO, even with his dealings with members the Deep State over the years . . . just to DO business in what is supposed to be, free America.

Peter      

2 hours ago, Peter said:

Egad! The coverage on American Telly starts at 4 in the morning, Saturday. I think I will sleep in, and then keep the channel changer in my hand at all times, to avoid the pomp.  

Yoo Hoo. Lady in the big hat. You quoted me but mixed in the quote with your answer, I think. Was the following all you wrote?

Carol wrote: I am scraping off the sarcasm here, because I care deeply about the answers to those questions. But they are framed in an unanswerable way, requiring the respondent to state facts which they have no means of knowing, "Are you freer?" depends on what constitutes personal freedom to an individual. Fewer federal laws and regulations might not cause 90% to feel freer than they were before. As to being better off money-wise, that is the crucial question. I have talked to my American relatives on my trip east, and of course did not ask about this. But I intend to, tactfully. I can say confidently that they feel as safe as they did under Obama. As to the last question, the answer is a resounding no, because it sounds too much like bringing back the draft again for the fiasco of Vietnam, and no one in that little Maine town will trust the government with their boys' irreplaceable lives. end quote

You live in Maine? I will infer you don’t, so are talking about a small town that lost a lot of its future generation during the Vietnam War, where every time the rain starts everyone shivers?

The Prez is getting us out of foreign entanglements and will not be increasing overseas troop numbers. We may pull some or all of our troops out of Germany, South Korea, etc. Canada will not be invaded. As to what “freedom” means read our Constitution, and as our amendments show we take our freedom very seriously.

Peter

Amendment 1. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment 2. A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Amendment 3. No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner . . . .

Amendment 4. The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated . . . .

Amendment 5. No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment 6. In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed . . . .

Amendment 7. In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved . . . .

Amendment 8. Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Amendment 9. The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Amendment 10. The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

The amendments go on to number 27 but I will just list one more since Carol brought up the draft. I was drafted when I was 19 and served in the Army in South Korea from 1968 to 1969. US52812234 was my designation if I remember. My greatest achievement was the Good Conduct Medal.

Amendment 26. 1. The right of citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age. 2. The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

2 hours ago, Peter said:

Peter      

Since I think of the Deep State simply as a metaphor for present reality, and not some voodoo curse, I can't respond to  your delusions there. But until I have asked such Americans as I can the most important question, I will ask you also: I assume you feel freer, safer, etc.  And are you also , or your business, better off financially than you were last year

2 minutes ago, caroljane said:

Since I think of the Deep State simply as a metaphor for present reality, and not some voodoo curse, I can't respond to  your delusions there. But until I have asked such Americans as I can the most important question, I will ask you also: I assume you feel freer, safer, etc.  And are you also , or your business, better off financially than you were last year

Hubba dubba, yes! Though discounting private income, my Social Security check went up, but so did the deducted Medicare "dues" so I ended up with pennies more.

Andy Capp, on the dole.