Donald Trump

3 minutes ago, Marc said:

lilllll  are you serious ?

oil83oeylfwz.jpg

North Korea is CIA. 

“Rocket Man” as Trump uses it, is not the fake dictator (a puppet,) but Elon Musk.

When President Trump threatened “fire and fury like the world had never seen,” he meant he would use undisclosed technologies, such as those air-or-space-borne directed energy weapons tested on wildfire homes in CA, which homes are being reduced to white ash, even all the metals, while green trees remain, trees that were nearly in contact with the homes. In CA these weapons are turning engine blocks and aluminum wheels to liquid so hot it runs along asphalt for several yards. Some white ash pits where there homes contain no sinks, water heaters, tubs, ovens, or hardware. Just white ash. And the wheels of the car in the driveway turned liquid and ran into the street. While the trees and all the landscaping is green everywhere. Forest fire. Go see the pics, you tell me.

Is there any evidence to support the notion that President Trump used directed energy 'beams' during the California wildfire events?

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

When President Trump threatened “fire and fury like the world had never seen,” he meant he would use undisclosed technologies, such as those air-or-space-borne directed energy weapons tested on wildfire homes in CA, which homes are being reduced to white ash, even all the metals, while green trees remain, trees that were nearly in contact with the homes. In CA these weapons are turning engine blocks and aluminum wheels to liquid so hot it runs along asphalt for several yards. Some white ash pits where there homes contain no sinks, water heaters, tubs, ovens, or hardware. Just white ash. And the wheels of the car in the driveway turned liquid and ran into the street. While the trees and all the landscaping is green everywhere. Forest fire. Go see the pics, you tell me.

2017-12-26%2012_13_14-Explained_%20Unbur

Edited by william.scherk
Added link to Mick West's Metabunk ...

22 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Is there any evidence to support the notion that President Trump used directed energy 'beams' during the California wildfire events?

4 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

When President Trump threatened “fire and fury like the world had never seen,” he meant he would use undisclosed technologies, such as those air-or-space-borne directed energy weapons tested on wildfire homes in CA, which homes are being reduced to white ash, even all the metals, while green trees remain, trees that were nearly in contact with the homes.

Jon,

I don't know about the anomalies of these fires, but I wouldn't put it past those evil fucks in the Deep State to do this crap. In an earlier stage in life, I would have laughed this off, but after looking at nasty people like James Clapper lying under oath to Congress (what surveillance?, we ain't doin' no stinkin' surveillance on American citizens...) and the monkey-shines of John Brennan (and that's just a snowflake on the tip of the iceberg), it takes a special kind of blind obedience mentality to believe these dudes would lie and manipulate about one thing, and not do it with classified technology.

I can't say for sure that directed energy technology was used in the California fires without looking deeper, but I do know it exists (I've read lots of stuff about DARPA, including The Pentagon's Brain: An Uncensored History of DARPA, America's Top-Secret Military Research Agency by Annie Jacobsen, which I highly recommend). I also don't disparage the conspiracy theorists, albeit, I don't believe everything they say, either. I think the conspiracy theorists are doing super-valuable work by throwing spotlights on things others in the ruling class want hidden from the public. They miss a lot, but they sure as hell land on target a lot, too.

As to the fires themselves, I listened to an interview with a firefighter in California. He said that due to state environmentalist laws, people in California are prohibited from clearing the deadwood and dead brush from their forests, especially on public lands. The environmentalists believe we should not interfere with nature that way. The result is that this sets the entire forest up with a massive layer of kindling on the ground. During dry spells, this is a tragedy waiting to happen. And when homeless people go near the woods, cook their meals and get careless, it takes very little to set off a major blaze. I don't remember the name of the firefighter, but he sounded really frustrated at the stupidity of it all.

I will probably look into the anomalies later. My gut tells me they will not be all they are presented to be, but there will be a there there somewhere. And it will be vicious and ugly.

Regardless, I heard on Alex Jones that President Trump is going to make a lot of DARPA's hidden technology available to the public. I don't know about the actual weaponry, but there are lots of things about life extension, capability enhancement, memory, and so on that we will probably see become products we can buy under the Trump administration.

Michael

On 12/26/2017 at 4:03 PM, Jon Letendre said:

the-most-selective-forest-fire-in-histor

2003sanDiego.png

On 12/26/2017 at 4:04 PM, Jon Letendre said:

286660-3x2-940x627.jpg

bendigofire2009.png

Link to lengthy Metabunk thread which helps uncover why 'directed energy weapons' are not the only explanation of houses burning while surrounding vegetation does not, why aluminum tire rims can melt. Clear, rational, helpful to those captivated by Cabal hoogie-boogie ...

explainer0.png

I had always thought North Korea was China’s, but it’s CIA/cabal.

I also always thought Iran was independent and what it seemed, but I now think it too is CIA/cabal.

Both are coming all the way down shortly.

And I don’t think we have any quarrel with Russia at all, but rather enjoy their cooperation on those tasks,

Putin’s noises of objection to happenings in Iran and Ukraine and Baltics all misdirection, we’re working together.