Look at this doofus Mayor of San Juan politicizing the hurricane tragedy.

San Juan Mayor to Liberal Media: We Are Getting No Help From Trump – As She Stands In Front of Pallets of Aid

san-juan-mayor-soto.jpg

You can't make this stuff up.

:)

btw - I wonder who got all the money for the electricity cables in Puerto Rico? Obviously not President Trump. According to what I have seen, the generators work down there, but the cable grid was totally shot before the hurricanes. And after the hurricanes, the grid doesn't work at all. In other words, there is plenty of electricity. There's just no way to get it into homes and buildings because massive corruption took the money for grid maintenance.

Of course, according to the doofus mayor, this is reason to bitch partisan and bite the hand that is helping her get her city back on its feet. I bet President Trump cut off the corruption dipping in relief funds (he's very good at that kind of thing) and that pissed her off. I wonder how long she will continue as mayor...

Michael

EDIT: I saw the video of her Trump bashing appeal and an interview on MSNBC (see here). From the interview, I think I know what happened to the grid. She said they need to rethink what kind of society they want. And one of the issues was moving to solar power... And moving the cables underground... (Can anyone see corruption money and delays in this? :) ) She also thinks its easy to fix Puerto Rico. Seriously... She said so. She said all it takes is for President Trump to want to and aid will fall out of the skies on parachutes. Like I said, doofus.

Oh... and she was pissed that the President talks about the debt. I wonder why? Like I further said, President Trump is very good at cutting corrupt hands off at the wrist when they reach their grubby little fingers into budgets. This is a man who just fired his Health Secretary for using too much private plane travel at taxpayer expense. That attitude and enforcement pisses a lot of people off. :) 

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Look at this doofus Mayor of San Juan politicizing the hurricane tragedy.

San Juan Mayor to Liberal Media: We Are Getting No Help From Trump – As She Stands In Front of Pallets of Aid

san-juan-mayor-soto.jpg

You can't make this stuff up.

btw - I wonder who got all the money for the electricity cables in Puerto Rico? Obviously not President Trump. According to what I have seen, the generators work down there, but the cable grid was totally shot before the hurricanes. And after the hurricanes, the grid doesn't work at all. In other words, there is plenty of electricity. There's just no way to get it into homes and buildings because massive corruption took the money for grid maintenance.

Of course, according to the doofus mayor, this is reason to bitch partisan and bite the hand that is helping her get her city back on its feet. I bet President Trump cut off the corruption dipping in relief funds (he's very good at that kind of thing) and that pissed her off. I wonder how long she will continue as mayor...

Michael

EDIT: I saw the video of her Trump bashing appeal and an interview on MSNBC (see here). From the interview, I think I know what happened to the grid. She said they need to rethink what kind of society they want. And one of the issues was moving to solar power... And moving the cables underground... (Can anyone see corruption money and delays in this? :) ) She also thinks its easy to fix Puerto Rico. Seriously... She said so. She said all it takes is for President Trump to want to and aid will fall out of the skies on parachutes. Like I said, doofus.

Oh... and she was pissed that the President talks about the debt. I wonder why? Like I further said, President Trump is very good at cutting corrupt hands off at the wrist when they reach their grubby little fingers into budgets. This is a man who just fired his Health Secretary for using too much private plane travel at taxpayer expense. That attitude and enforcement pisses a lot of people off. :) 

Well, reality bites. More difficult now, with Trump to deal with... "running on empty"...who can we loot, if not the U.S.?

-J

1 minute ago, Backlighting said:

... with Trump to deal with... "running on empty"...who can we loot?

Joe,

LOLOL...

Exactly right.

She can't loot the government anymore.

She was crying (PEOPLE ARE DYING!!!) on the video as she was standing in front of supply pallets. I don't think her tears were for the people, though. I think they were for her bank account and the bank accounts of her cronies. 

Or, hell, maybe she has been practicing here victim-hood shtick for so long without a real reason to use it, now that an actual disaster has happened (instead of normal thievery and embezzlement :) ), the tears overflowed in relief. Finally she can say she is a victim and actually have some physical damage to point to.

Here are some facts.

Shameful San Juan Mayor Prioritizes Making Puerto Rico Crisis Political – President Trump Rightly Hits Back…

From the article:

•50% of the native Puerto Rican National Guard refused to report to duty when the governor called them up. •Thousands of tons of supplies and equipment, provided by FEMA, U.S. military and U.S. relief agencies, sit at ports while municipal government has no process for delivering them. •Frente Amplio (PR Teamsters Union – truck drivers) are on strike and refusing to deliver supplies. •Over 10,000 U.S. federal personnel are providing recovery and relief on the island….

That's right.

The Truck Drivers Union is not letting their members deliver aid. 

What does the doofus Mayor want, Trump to come there and make a deal with the local union? Maybe give a pep talk to the local National Guard? She already said she wants him to parachute supplies.

And, as the article pointed out, doofus Mayor has all the time in the world for photo ops and interviews. But wait! There's more! She is so good at time and resource management that she somehow managed to get a stamped tee shirt made in the middle of a double hurricane crisis where there is no electricity and PEOPLE ARE DYING!!!

As the article asked, where does one get a tee shirt like that made in Puerto Rico these days?

puerto-rico-3.jpg

Michael

The "never let a crisis go to waste mentality", particularly when it is she that will benefit, rears its ugly head. -J

4 minutes ago, Backlighting said:

The "never let a crisis go to waste mentality", particularly when it is she that will benefit, rears its ugly head. -J

Joe,

I have a feeling the mocking of the doofus Mayor is going to be brutal, especially locally.

Geraldo is not exactly a Latino-ignorer.

Like I said, I wonder how long she will be mayor.

Michael

Every single day , President Trump amazes me , it gets better every day . 

Someone asked me if I even read Atlas Shrugged recently , read it , I am freaking living it !

God bless my President 

On July 18, 2015 at 4:38 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Peter,

There is a firestorm about this comment all over the press, but you know what this is going to end up being?

More growth for Trump. :)

A gotcha will not take him down. Here's why.

He is not ashamed of what he says, even when he exaggerates or misfires. When asked if he would apologize to McCain, he said, "No." Yet he tweeted this:

The reason the gotcha isn't "taking" to hurt his ratings, and I predict it will not, is because he doesn't try to justify his words qua words. He explains what led him to say them and stands firm. 

This is just my opinion and wishful thinking, you might wonder?

Look here.

I just captured the following screenshot. Trump explained his position and people are supporting him in droves:

07.18.2015-15.29.png

Nobody gets those kinds of figures on Facebook in two hours.

Michael

MSK , damn - he called this earlier than I originally realized

On September 30, 2017 at 7:29 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Joe,

LOLOL...

Exactly right.

She can't loot the government anymore.

She was crying (PEOPLE ARE DYING!!!) on the video as she was standing in front of supply pallets. I don't think her tears were for the people, though. I think they were for her bank account and the bank accounts of her cronies. 

Or, hell, maybe she has been practicing here victim-hood shtick for so long without a real reason to use it, now that an actual disaster has happened (instead of normal thievery and embezzlement :) ), the tears overflowed in relief. Finally she can say she is a victim and actually have some physical damage to point to.

Here are some facts.

Shameful San Juan Mayor Prioritizes Making Puerto Rico Crisis Political – President Trump Rightly Hits Back…

From the article:

That's right.

The Truck Drivers Union is not letting their members deliver aid. 

What does the doofus Mayor want, Trump to come there and make a deal with the local union? Maybe give a pep talk to the local National Guard? She already said she wants him to parachute supplies.

And, as the article pointed out, doofus Mayor has all the time in the world for photo ops and interviews. But wait! There's more! She is so good at time and resource management that she somehow managed to get a stamped tee shirt made in the middle of a double hurricane crisis where there is no electricity and PEOPLE ARE DYING!!!

As the article asked, where does one get a tee shirt like that made in Puerto Rico these days?

puerto-rico-3.jpgMichael

People are Dyingggggggggggg , she reminds me of that guy at the end of Soylent Green , I know what Soylent Green is !!!!!!!!!!!

Soybean futures stable ...

14 hours ago, Marc said:

I know what Soylent Green is !!!!!!!!!!!

soylentGreenbacks.png

Edited by william.scherk

17 hours ago, Marc said:

Every single day , President Trump amazes me , it gets better every day . 

Someone asked me if I even read Atlas Shrugged recently , read it , I am freaking living it !

God bless my President 

Every single day.

The Saudi wing of the Bush Crime Family is in a cage. Their ISIS is liquidated.

Detente with Russia, China, Iran.

Destruction Of Democrat Party, Podesta Group, Clinton Crime Family, Hollywood.

Even the pedos are shitting their pants.

Greatest President of the United States the world has ever had.

4 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Soybean futures stable ...

soylentGreenbacks.png

lolllllllllllllzzzzzzz you kill me my Canadian buddy !!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

Every single day.

The Saudi wing of the Bush Crime Family is in a cage. Their ISIS is liquidated.

Detente with Russia, China, Iran.

Destruction Of Democrat Party, Podesta Group, Clinton Crime Family, Hollywood.

Even the pedos are shitting their pants.

Greatest President of the United States the world has ever had.

John Galt literally exists !!!!!!!!

I seek American citizenship pre 2020 election . I need to throw my vote in the ring !!!!

Anyone know a good immigration lawyer ?

I want the right to call President Trump, President Trump ! 

God bless America , God Bless President Trump and God bless MSK who called this , while Trump was still floating it ( early election ) , MSK knew it first !!!!

1 hour ago, Marc said:

John Galt literally exists !!!!!!!!

I seek American citizenship pre 2020 election . I need to throw my vote in the ring !!!!

Anyone know a good immigration lawyer ?

I want the right to call President Trump, President Trump ! 

God bless America , God Bless President Trump and God bless MSK who called this , while Trump was still floating it ( early election ) , MSK knew it first !!!!

Yes, he did.

Showed me to the light, 100%.