Individualist Feminism

Some of you may recall that the Kant issue was discussed on OL over a year ago. Go here

to read a story I told about a problem this caused while recording a Knowledge Product tape during the 1980s.

The info there in addition to the 'audio-demonstration' provided in post #19 should suffice to clear things up for JR and remove all doubt. :)

Just so you'll know, I do not listen to audios and I do not view videos online. It is pointless and useless to refer me to them.

In short, you decide to close your eyes to audio-visual evidence even it would take only a little mouse-click to put it right in front of you.

Now answer my question about "native speakers" of languages and their supposed superiority to anyone else speaking the language in question.

No use trying to open an irrelevant sideshow.

It looks like you can't bring yourself to admit that you have been wrong.

So again: the issue was not about "superiority of native speakers". I simply pointed out the fact that "Kant" is pronounced in German with a short "a".

But I think you will know that by now. For it seems you did not believe it at first.

Edited by Xray

Some of you may recall that the Kant issue was discussed on OL over a year ago. Go here

to read a story I told about a problem this caused while recording a Knowledge Product tape during the 1980s.

The info there in addition to the 'audio-demonstration' provided in post #19 should suffice to clear things up for JR and remove all doubt. :)

Just so you'll know, I do not listen to audios and I do not view videos online. It is pointless and useless to refer me to them.

In short, you decide to close your eyes to audio-visual evidence even if you have it right in front of your nose.

Now answer my question about "native speakers" of languages and their supposed superiority to anyone else speaking the language in question.

So again: the issue was not about "superiority of native speakers". I simply pointed out the fact that "Kant" is pronounced in German with a short "a".

But I think you will know that by now. For it seems you did not believe it at first.

Since you can't understand anything you read, why do you hang out here?

JR

In short, you decide to close your eyes to audio-visual evidence even if you have it right in front of your nose.

Since you can't understand anything you read, why do you hang out here?

JR

Pure evasion again on your part, JR.